Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: In memory of our good friends who quit the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxxanna View Post
    So many people I've played with over time and too many to even begin to cover them all have quit that I will miss. Most of all.. I miss my best and first friend I ever made in this game.. Ohbee. He stuck by my side through 4 different guilds (god love him, lol). If I could get him to come back to AL, I swear I'd pay 1mil in real life money. And my other friend Exmover, whom alot of people would have found farming antee and the arena endlessly. I miss all his tips and tricks that have truly helped me to be the player I am today. Wherever they are, I hope they're all very happy. I love you all <3
    ohbee and exmover seems to be a decent players I hope one day they come back to al and surprise u .

Quote Originally Posted by Mucsi View Post
    My idols: Wraoka, Malwie, Uninstallgame and Exportedjunk... they have all quit this game :/ (after season 3)
    I've heard about exportedjunk that he was a decent professional player and he is one of the deviant misfits makers , amazing guy . on the other hand I don't know anything about the other names u mentioned , how about to tell us more ?
    Last edited by Xbadboyx; 06-03-2014 at 04:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Wraoka was the master in the original <Silentkill> guild
    Malwie was my one of friend (lb warrior pve)
    Uninstallgame... You really dont know him? season 2 top3 in overall...
    How about? I miss them.. same as you Sydneysmith
    Last edited by Mucsi; 04-30-2014 at 06:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbadboyx View Post
    now thanks to you many players will appreciate ruizerwin and know more about him , I hope players post more about their good friends who quit the game , and share the memories with us .
    Ruizer was an awesome dude, I speak from experience!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I remember that guy from S4! It was a pity that I couldn't communicate with him effectively... I tried to speak too him using Konglish (Korean in English), but he didn't know enough English to understand! It's sad whenever I hear of someone that leaves the game. It makes me regret not getting to know that person while he/she was still around, knowing that I would probably never see that person again...

I'd like to mention my good and honest friend, Woofcookie. In my fair opinion, he was probably the best mage I ever knew as far as skill. I looked up to that guy highly, as he motivated me to become a skillful 1v1'r I am today (not trying to be arrogant). The sad thing is, I never got to say goodbye to him, and I didn't let him know how much I enjoyed his company. What are my chances of seeing him again? Close to none, and that's the sad part.

I'd also like to mention Taejo (Geunin, etc.). He was a great friend of mine as well, and like Woofcookie, I was unfortunate enough to not be able to say a last farewell.
    Woofcookie, aka Furrycameltoe was a BEAST!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

I miss dat Zojak guy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zojak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

to OP:

i never met that guy before, but from what you wrote, i can tell he was an awesome person

what i want to know is: why do people feel the need to insult others in PvP? its just a game, so why the insults?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

At first I hated him, but after a while I just thought this guy is a mystery no one ever understood, and the fact that many many people hated him and farmed him over and over made me just feel bad and ever since I apologized to him and never touched him, and suddenly he became loyal to me always join my side and run behind me healing me which it help3d alot even tho he didnt fight much but the healing was enough.

Can anyone remember the other mystery tank who never talked .. was it onade ? My brain fuzzy about names

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mucsi View Post
    Wraoka was the master in the original <Silentkill> guild
    Malwie was my one of friend (lb warrior pve)
    Uninstallgame... You really dont know him? season 2 top3 in overall...
    How about? I miss them.. same as you Sydneysmith
    im bad at remembering names , I remember Patrick and deathproof as lb kings s1-s2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thank you for this thread. I'm just sorry to hear that so many of us have lost buddies :/
    However, it is not just in AL that we lose friends. I am a two year veteran of PL, and in that time many people that I have known have come and gone. There is one in particular that I will always remember.
    A noob Mage was struggling through sewers alone during Fang cap because nobody was running it (needless to say, lots of death occurred). The Mage had come to accept that nobody would run it with her, because when people joined, they always left. The party was "inefficient" with only the Mage, and nobody stopped to consider that maybe she needed help.
    Then, some dumb bird named Iahaob (Iahobo because he looked like a hobo with his gear :P) decided to drop in, and didn't leave. From that moment on, we helped each other with everything; my Lilith, Tiki Goddess, and Fiery sets were all crafted by just the two of us, and meanwhile he'd become the best merch I knew. Although he is all but gone, he remains the best friend that I ever had and probably will ever have in PL or any of the Spacetime games. I miss the hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to get every time I logged on.
    Once again, thank you for creating this thread so we all can remember, and hopefully never forget.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ceyrinn For This Useful Post:

Inside a Gingerbread House, telling fortunes
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyrinn View Post
    Thank you for this thread. I'm just sorry to hear that so many of us have lost buddies :/
    However, it is not just in AL that we lose friends. I am a two year veteran of PL, and in that time many people that I have known have come and gone. There is one in particular that I will always remember.
    A noob Mage was struggling through sewers alone during Fang cap because nobody was running it (needless to say, lots of death occurred). The Mage had come to accept that nobody would run it with her, because when people joined, they always left. The party was "inefficient" with only the Mage, and nobody stopped to consider that maybe she needed help.
    Then, some dumb bird named Iahaob (Iahobo because he looked like a hobo with his gear :P) decided to drop in, and didn't leave. From that moment on, we helped each other with everything; my Lilith, Tiki Goddess, and Fiery sets were all crafted by just the two of us, and meanwhile he'd become the best merch I knew. Although he is all but gone, he remains the best friend that I ever had and probably will ever have in PL or any of the Spacetime games. I miss the hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to get every time I logged on.
    Once again, thank you for creating this thread so we all can remember, and hopefully never forget.
    Thats such a good story Cey
    Iahaob helped me also when i was on the verge of quiting PL. A year and a half ago, i got badly scammed and lost everything i had. I told him that i was going to quit because of it, However he would not let that happen ,so he helped me get back on my feet. He got a friend to lend me a lilith set and i was able to each L.70 in it. Soon after he helped me get my own hula dancer set. I am very grateful to him. If it weren't for him i would have gave up and stopped playing. I miss him alot, we you to hang out at balefort and chat for awile, he was always so fun and gave me alot of gifts. He is one of the few i look up in PL, you are one to Cey , and i will never forget him. we should never forget about the people we have come to love in this amazing game.

PL: Lilypads L.80 Fortune Telling Enhantress & Cometarise L.70 Ranger
    AL: Lilypads L.32 Rogue
    As well as a proud trainer and lover of glaceon :3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypads For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrazzySerb View Post
    Really sad stories.
    I'd like to mention Ruizerwin.
    He recruited me in TC after inviting his friends to help me in Oltgar Keep.
    I left MY recently created guild with around 150 members,all recruited by me,he was so convincing.
    After that,everyday i logged in he asked ''Need help bro'?'' Every single day,he asked me that.
    He left the guild,joined back in... And then he just didn't appear online anymore...
    What?!?! Ruiz left too?? Another person..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Hats off to u guys. I miss my friend nutslicer .( .he forgot his password nd he was using random email .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

I really start crying when ever I read these stories.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prahi View Post
    I really start crying when ever I read these stories.
    i wont get surprised , it might be just a game but the ppl we met , spent time with , had fun together are humans and after all its not just a game for me .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Nice thread bad...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to geosimos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Yohoho!

Hats off to the Belarusian superman who made me run wt4 everyday, all day and learn to love it (and ya'll wonder where the wine & rock music came from?)!!! Season 1 and Season 2 ... the most fun with him! Loved every second of all our Hauntlet runs! I would never have made it to the LB without his attention, devotion and generosity! A Rogue with the soul of a Warrior, the courage of a Lion, and the heart of a Man!

Sighs!
    Last edited by leoakre; 05-18-2014 at 06:25 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

*snickers*
    Yeah i miss yoho too. I saw him pop on for two seconds like two months ago though. :-) i miss our Russian conversations haha.

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Yohoho!

Hats off to the Belarusian superman who made me run wt4 everyday, all day and learn to love it (and ya'll wonder where the wine & rock music came from?)!!! Season 1 and Season 2 ... the most fun with him! Loved every second of all our Hauntlet runs! I would never have made it to the LB without his attention, devotion and generosity! A Rogue with the soul of a Warrior, the courage of a Lion, and the heart of a Man!

Sighs!
    I remember yoho! Sadly, never got to talk to him as much as I liked. :/

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Uhhh sad stories

sent from mars using galaxy phone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

When reading this thread i remember on of my friend "rouko"

His a good guy, when im on lvl 6 twinking and wearing like a noobish sword and gears
    I met him. And he was awesome with a glacian pet 4 guys trying to gang me and here
    He come he help me fight enemy's and kill them. Thats awesome that to friend with this
    Guy. Then we become buddies playing pvp killing all who blocked our way! ;D

-Just wanna share mine.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack O Reaper For This Useful Post: