Thread: Looking for a high level guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Looking for a high level guild

I am looking for a guild or group that can run AO3 I haven't been able to find a good group for this. I am looking for a mature group that can help me run the last instance in the game and have some fun.

I am a new player to pocket legends (not new to MMOs) I have been playing this game for two weeks so far (level 47 enchanter ATM I haven't boosted to level up did it the old fashion way) I played WoW for about two years and had a raiding guild back then running end game instances/dungeons and then played LOTRO for about a year.

I have over 9k dungeon kills about 100 deaths and almost all quests completed only the two elite yeti which I will finish after I get to 50.

I should get to 50 in the next two days unless something unexpected happens.

My IGN is Echelong not sure if I will go in Str, int or a mix of both. (taking suggestions)
    Last edited by Echelong; 12-20-2010 at 08:01 AM.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I play a mage myself. But I do like PvP more so I am at the moment trying to leech my way to earning some gold (to buy a wand) by doing laps and soloing. Add me when you see me and I'd be happy to help you level.

Maybe you can help me farm for the wand as well.
    Last edited by Luchta; 12-20-2010 at 08:48 AM.
    Luchta LvL 65 Archer • Phone: HTC Nexus One w/ Stock Gingerbread
    Pinoy Pocket Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Which one the cosmos? I should get to 50 soon but I want to run AO3. I will add you as soon as I leave work. Thanks.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I use to play World of Warcraft... I lead a guild of 60+ members, my guild name in World of Warcraft is "The Royal Guards". My character was maxed out and I was officially announced as one of the greatest pvp players of 2006, during the world pvp tournament. Just so you know... I came in 43rd place, the top 50 players got 6 months free off their subscriptions, I was so happy.

Check Out My Guild's Website: http://club-estraz.blogspot.com/
    *Private message me if you want to join the most rewarding and organized guild ever!
    MEMBERS: 90, ACTIVE MEMBERS: 87, MEMBERS WITH WARNINGS: 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Estraz View Post
    I use to play World of Warcraft... I lead a guild of 60+ members, my guild name in World of Warcraft is "The Royal Guards". My character was maxed out and I was officially announced as one of the greatest pvp players of 2006, during the world pvp tournament. Just so you know... I came in 43rd place, the top 50 players got 6 months free off their subscriptions, I was so happy.
    Thats a pretty big achievement. I used to love WoW had to leave because it was either that or a divorce lol. WoW takes to much time out of you. I loved pvp in WoW with my rouge used to play with my Shaman but after all the nerfs it became almost useless in pvp. I was in guilneas server the guild's name I was in was Lords of Honor and had friends on End of Legends.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Shemron, may I join you? I'm a level 45 bird. Username is Rruly.