Thread: 30 Rhino in depth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default 30 Rhino in depth

30 RHINO IN DEPTH

This guide will show you how to be a tanky rhino at lvl 30.

!!WARNING!!
    If you don't like kiting or running, this is not your type of build.

HOW TO FIGHT

Bear's, Mage, Rhino and Fox:
    You start off by using Vital force you rush in with Charge and Redemption combo, next move depends on situation. If you get stunned into a wall or just stunned, use your Restore skill to break free and regain health use Tempest to push away and gain distance, and or debuff the enemy. While you now should be able to run, RUN! If you successfully break free and have full health thanks to Restore you should be able to repeat this same combo until either the opponent die's or have no mana left. If they have no mana left and thanks to the build, you should be over half with the mana and be able to switch gear to nuke build and try to nuke the opponent.

Vital force, Guardian, Charge, Redemption, Tempest, Restore Run
    or
    Guardian,Charge, Redemption, Tempest, Guardian, Restore Run

Birds:

It's very simple. NUKE! Do not hesitate to rush in and stay there. If the bird is a warbird then you might want to consider kiting a little bit to not get to many autoattacks on yourself. Use Restore to break free from root.

Vital force, Guardian, Charge, Redemption, Restore, Tempest, Restore or kite.

BUILDS

Now to the builds. Full Icebergs with Chain Helm of the Great is the best build if you want to win the M/S fight. If you are more into damage, consider changing Icerbergs frosty Hatchet into a Fine sword of legend. To rings we have a Fine Crystal ring of Life we use this ring because it grants 1 H/S and 3 M/S and 2 damage.
    REMEMBER, Mana is our friend.

The nuking setup. The nuking setup does not matter what M/S you have or your H/S, here it is all about damage. I prefer this setup: Icebergs Longsword. Battle helm of legend. Battle armor of legend and Fine iron band of life

You can also use any platinum hammer because of the damage output is much higher. From 190 max damage to 222.

SKILL TREE

Name:  41e4abc6109b6dcf4888b2a80afde1a5.png
Views: 192
Size:  470.5 KB
    This is my skilltree. You can play try out different skill builds, but this one i made myself is in my opinion the most viable one.

I really hope i will see more 30 rhino's in pvp after sharing my build.

Surfingbear, surfingmage, surfingfox, surfingrhino and surfingbirdie

Theonebear, iisak, isurfi, powandwissuck, Chaosfarm and leftfootofgod

2. The Following User Says Thank You to surfing For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Lol I can't wait til Shadow posts here because I'm too lazy to correct so many things :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton:1619529
    Lol I can't wait til Shadow posts here because I'm too lazy to correct so many things :/

Here I come!
    Hey surf, its me TNTdroid.
    I congratulate you on your effort and your determination.
    Theres are flaws in this (Then again, every build has its flaws) I just wanted to point out some things.
    This Build is more Offensive, which is harder since Rhinos base dmg is already low, lower more because of damage Nerf. So you can be nuked quite easily, and if you don't hit your combo enough, you can be screwed.
    Also, 6 tempest allows 7m, and more damage, which is very useful.
    Running is sometimes viable, but bears have beckon and put you in stun lock, and mages just heal away when you run, foxes Hypno you or just dash to you.
    This isn't very tanky, rhinos best stat is the armor stat, and can get the most armor in the game.
    Don't use Guardian at start, if you have 1, only use it for getting out of stun, frost, or root.
    I highly do not recommend putting in points in redemption at this level, the low amount of dmg added isn't worth it. I recommend points into Stone Skin.

And don't kite, since you have the lowest dmg out of all classes in the game, trying to kite or run isn't really good.
    Not hating or flaming, I have tried out this build long ago (As well as so many others..So much plat!!!!!)
    Last edited by Caiahar; 05-01-2014 at 09:02 PM.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caiahar For This Useful Post:

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Hate this Mobile app

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Don't mind this, just an error on double post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Isn't leveling up charge and redemption a waste of points? Max out ur armor buff or guardian if u wanna. And get that rhino stomp thing forgot name

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fear View Post
    Isn't leveling up charge and redemption a waste of points? Max out ur armor buff or guardian if u wanna. And get that rhino stomp thing forgot name
    Rhino stomp = Rhino Might, i believe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

copied mai in depth bit doe and shadow and trent make a guide and bothe help outn???
    nothing lasts forever

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    copied mai in depth bit doe and shadow and trent make a guide and bothe help outn???
    dun worry i will make bes build fer rhino and pwn all.. time tew make rhinoooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default 30 Rhino in depth

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post

Fond told me to name the build 30 Rhino in depth. Hope it's okey for you burn, i can always change it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Here I come!
    Hey surf, its me TNTdroid.
    I congratulate you on your effort and your determination.
    Theres are flaws in this (Then again, every build has its flaws) I just wanted to point out some things.
    This Build is more Offensive, which is harder since Rhinos base dmg is already low, lower more because of damage Nerf. So you can be nuked quite easily, and if you don't hit your combo enough, you can be screwed.
    Also, 6 tempest allows 7m, and more damage, which is very useful.
    Running is sometimes viable, but bears have beckon and put you in stun lock, and mages just heal away when you run, foxes Hypno you or just dash to you.
    This isn't very tanky, rhinos best stat is the armor stat, and can get the most armor in the game.
    Don't use Guardian at start, if you have 1, only use it for getting out of stun, frost, or root.
    I highly do not recommend putting in points in redemption at this level, the low amount of dmg added isn't worth it. I recommend points into Stone Skin.

And don't kite, since you have the lowest dmg out of all classes in the game, trying to kite or run isn't really good.
    Not hating or flaming, I have tried out this build long ago (As well as so many others..So much plat!!!!!)

I like what you have to say. I might try 6 tempest out someday when i buy more platinum!
    Why 5 charge instead of 5 Guardian? This is only one thing i rather use because of the small amount of damage is very important when u want to nuke. This is my first guide, it it's not flawless in any way and i really like the corrections and the advice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by surfing View Post
    I like what you have to say. I might try 6 tempest out someday when i buy more platinum!
    Why 5 charge instead of 5 Guardian? This is only one thing i rather use because of the small amount of damage is very important when u want to nuke. This is my first guide, it it's not flawless in any way and i really like the corrections and the advice.
    Well, 5 guardian can be a lifesaver. It gives good armor and removes all negative effects (aside from Crushing Blow, I doubt it does)
    I personally don't use 5 charge anymore is because what you really want to do is tank them out, because rhinos are the most horrible class at nuking.
    Also take into consideration to put 1 redemp, as each level adds VERY low damage.
    Well, before that DMG nerf I myself used high charge/redemption and 1 guardian, and I could beat a lot of people.
    I also recommend you take a look into Stone Skin, it gives a lot of armor, similar to the Bears Iron Blood.

All for one, and one for all.
    Last edited by Caiahar; 05-02-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

5 Charge gives what, 20 more damage? I'd much rather go with Guardian.. It'd make you survive longer to do more damage overtime and with birds/bears not healing themselves I'd say you need extra time to do more combos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton:1621917
    5 Charge gives what, 20 more damage? I'd much rather go with Guardian.. It'd make you survive longer to do more damage overtime and with birds/bears not healing themselves I'd say you need extra time to do more combos.

Well, adding points into charge gives like 10 dmg per rank, and if I remember, L5/6 is like 185/196 dmg (On the skillboard it says that"
    And I don't get redemption itself.
    Level 1-2 gives like 5/4 dmg. Wat.
    High guardian gives like 25/30 armor, a few dodge points, AND gets out of stun freeze and root. Its OP <3
    I myself used 1 guardian before da dmg Nerf and it kicked *** with the exception of fb mages amd sometimes fb behrs.