Thread: What ticks me off in pvp...and what needs to be improved

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What ticks me off in pvp...and what needs to be improved

1) People leaving game and rejoining just when your about to destroy them...
    2) People booting you from games just because they can't kill you

Does anyone have this same problem?

If you devs are reading this.. Please make it so that people cannot leave the game for a certain amount of time even if they exit the application when they are about to die. Also, the booting in pvp games is so unnecessary especially when you have kids booting you and leaving you unwanted comments such as "butt licker" when your obviously destroying their bird with the oh-so underpowered "bear". Also, lately I've been booted for so called "jumping" in the fight when clearly everyone is out there pummeling each other. When people want 1 v 1 matches, they obviously need to make private games where no one can get in.There also needs to be a group voting for booting in matches. Me, I do boot trash talkers after a certain amount of times they keep egging on, that's just because it's plain rude and unnecessary.

Lately, I've had no taste in joining pvp games for those reasons exactly because it's just no fun anymore.

Possibly, maybe in the later updates, add a hardcore pvp mode where friendly fire exists... it may sound lame, but it should be very interesting on how it would change pvp and tactics
    Last edited by SuicideKings; 12-21-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like your thoughts its really annoying thisr stat boosters but on the otherhand it would be unfair if u cant leave clearly unfaviurable situations but well this happens sometines so far it still makes fun for me but those Features are very welcome (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

a lot of lvl 10s platinum twinsk do it..they leave game but what happens to me is when I kill everyone they just leave so I have to find another game lol
    NOTE: I will be leaving this profile and use my new profile called "Reported" my main character in game name. I will change profiles after the video contest

Would you like to reach lvl 50 in 3 days? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah pvp is tasteless these days....I enjoyed it more when I actually fought people with skills back in the day before ao3 release....back then was epic lv45...hands down...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I miss the old days as well Suicide, people now are so rude in pvp. It is just a game... No need to get overhyped about it. People really need to learn some manners. I agree with you bro.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

mhm alot of lv10 boosters around there now. when i would enter a game the boosters would leave or before i kill them they would leave. it gets on my nerves and the devs need to do something about it
    N W A

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Ive i to many people boot me for no reason or cuz they cant beat me, i take it opon my self to ignore the noobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cuard View Post
    Ive i to many people boot me for no reason or cuz they cant beat me, i take it opon my self to ignore the noobs
    You've booted me from every single game you've hosted withen ten seconds of me joining, usually the reason is haha or something. Just saying.

I may or may not be in a guild called The Rusher, where I may or may not enjoy myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    I miss the old days as well Suicide, people now are so rude in pvp. It is just a game... No need to get overhyped about it. People really need to learn some manners. I agree with you bro.
    Agree.... :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good point man.
    Falcompunch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yea i really hope the pvp will be improved, i dont think people are really that rude in pvp. Comeing from playing Diablo 2 hard core, truuuust me when i say this.. It could be ALOT worse.
    Characters- GreekMuscle LvL 50 Pure Int Mage (Shadow) GreekMusclez LvL 50 Pure Dex Bird (Void/Shadow/Sunblessed)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe i have a suggestion for dev.. Hmm.. Make a fee if u wan to join into pvp room.. So that when u leave and join. U hav to pay again for the fees.. Alot of game i played in the past which hav pvp room.. They charge by entry fee.. It is to prevent ppl from leavin and joinin.. I think this is the best idea to stop leavers from joinin and leaving the game, jus for kills..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I think a simple 5 second logout timer would suffice to end the exploitation. Or logging out and returning more than once or twice in under xtime locks you out of the room for 10minutes.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

God, maybe if it was a little more balanced and I didn't get 2 shoted with evade and ironblood up, maybe I would pvp more. However, as it stands it's filled with twinks and people completely over-geared. It's really no fun when someone ruthlessly blazes you down. My bear can't do damage for crap...I think a bird can do the same amount of damage in one ranged shot that takes me in ten attacks. I'd love to pvp more, but I just don't seem to be effective in the slightest. I've had people take me down like 6 times without me getting one kill...is that even fun for the person wining either?

Eh, the pvp sucks in this game...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

so why not keep your bear and level another character and play that until bears are fixed? it doesn't take that long to get 50 in this game. Just because there is an imbalance with one class doesn't mean pvp as a whole sucks. Even though I suck at pvp; I, personally, find it highly enjoyable.
    Claypool - 50 - Dual Warbird ||| Ketaset - 50 - Dual Pally ||| Dhitb - 12 - Farmer ||| Furthur - 12 - Farmer

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I may make another character...but I don't play much. I guess I just have a bad taste in my mouth from rolling a bear as my first character. I went from gaining a level or three everytime I logged on...but now my bear has been stuck on lvl 48 for two weeks.

I wouldn't say I'm a bad bear either. I know most of the endgame boss fights...I'm usually the only one that can stay up through the whole gruug fight..., I can usually get the mobs pinned to the corners and walls, and I pretty good at holding aggro... However, I just feel so dependent on other classes to get me through the endgame...it's pathetic really. I can take a ton of punishment, but I can't kill anything. Last night me and another bear spent 5 minutes killing an alien sniper and a berserker...it was sooo sad, a mage or bird could of dropped them in 30 seconds...

Eh, as for pvp, I try it more when I 50 and have better gear...but me still thinks that bears are a bit gimp in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you've been stuck on lv. 48 for two weeks then disregard my post.
    Claypool - 50 - Dual Warbird ||| Ketaset - 50 - Dual Pally ||| Dhitb - 12 - Farmer ||| Furthur - 12 - Farmer