Thread: What ticks me off in pvp...and what needs to be improved

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What ticks me off in pvp...and what needs to be improved

1) People leaving game and rejoining just when your about to destroy them...
    2) People booting you from games just because they can't kill you

Does anyone have this same problem?

If you devs are reading this.. Please make it so that people cannot leave the game for a certain amount of time even if they exit the application when they are about to die. Also, the booting in pvp games is so unnecessary especially when you have kids booting you and leaving you unwanted comments such as "butt licker" when your obviously destroying their bird with the oh-so underpowered "bear". Also, lately I've been booted for so called "jumping" in the fight when clearly everyone is out there pummeling each other. When people want 1 v 1 matches, they obviously need to make private games where no one can get in.There also needs to be a group voting for booting in matches. Me, I do boot trash talkers after a certain amount of times they keep egging on, that's just because it's plain rude and unnecessary.

Lately, I've had no taste in joining pvp games for those reasons exactly because it's just no fun anymore.

Possibly, maybe in the later updates, add a hardcore pvp mode where friendly fire exists... it may sound lame, but it should be very interesting on how it would change pvp and tactics
    Last edited by SuicideKings; 12-21-2010 at 02:37 PM.