Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This has gotten outahand.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Default This has gotten outahand.

Ok so, before I start my complain, please do not flame here, once again I'm just stating my opinion as I'm already very tired with this issue. So as y'all know this freaking savages op as F, I believe Samhayne said that they will nerf savage after the Arcane Legends Expansion.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  39.4 KB
    *Credits to Bous.

Its been a few months now, I don't think its that hard to nerf the stats, you've done that before. I know you all would say stop complaining and stuff, but this is something they've said and of course we would like what they said to be what will be done. I'll say this, I do not like it but, this game is pretty much going no where as everyone has said. With the game being dead, what do people do to entertaining/keep them playing? PVP and CTF. Now how do you have fun playing PVP and CTF with every bear beckon stomping you? I do know if there is a change, some people would not be happy and some would, but just for good, make them all balance and fair.

I'm Sorry if I sound mean or hating, I'm just stating my opinion and I know its not just me that is tired already with this, but also most PvPers, most likely not the STR classes but the squishy ones. I would really like a Dev or a Mod to reply this, I do not want a "Sorry we are busy with AL" reply, but I want to know if what you have stated will happen in the future.

I'm sure we all know that AL is your main buisness, but Oh cmon Devs, just keep what we play for now balance. If this thread ended up being lock or deleted, I don't know what I'm suppose to say anymore.

~Soul
    Last edited by Extreme; 05-03-2014 at 04:55 AM.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Extreme For This Useful Post: