Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: End Game Balance Discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Hello Sam.First of all before we think about PvP lets we see about PvE.When savage been nerf,many PvE player will mad,sad because their become squishy.So in PvP,do you can use something like plague or ward that give negative stats example -12 dodge -40 damage for savage scythe and armor.Then increase the hp on savage set.plus reduce hs on PvP but not in PvE.Make the attribute become main connected to skill like if you are dex bear,the dodge buff like evade and taunt reduce to 16 or taunt stack to 14(its an example).Thats what i thinks.Sorry for bad english.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryforop:1625609
    Quote Originally Posted by smokester View Post
    well can you, the devs, test out some of these suggestions in pvp if you guys have time? i think that would be the most efficient way instead of us here estimating/guessing what would balance out pvp
    agree, it is much better! but tbh, stg has balanced once last year, and look what comes after, dex birds and int mages came out for crying savage sets too op, bears too op.
    why don't they just improve themselves, there are many good dex birds which owning bears at end game, just not those who crying here.
    i am sure after the new "balancing", beads and str class will complain for op, it just won't stop, so what is the point of changing the situation? why not enjoy what we have in game now?
    You're a PvE dude who likely joined PL in 2013. Obviously if the entire community says that it is luck based there isn't much to improve. Sure, sometimes you can nuke a bear because you get lucky, but skill ain't gonna help you much if they dodge your blind and just kill you with beckon stomp. Also I'm willing to fight any of your endgame characters if you see it like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FortalWao View Post
    You're a PvE dude who likely joined PL in 2013.
    yes i am, so can i express my opinions here? i think new players are welcome to game and forum, isn't it? btw, for most of the time i pve but i do pvp too.

Obviously if the entire community says that it is luck based there isn't much to improve. Sure, sometimes you can nuke a bear because you get lucky, but skill ain't gonna help you much if they dodge your blind and just kill you with beckon stomp. Also I'm willing to fight any of your endgame characters if you see it like that.
    not the entire community, just two groups, *cough cough*
    if you miss blind, you still have repulse, if you miss repulse, you still have roots.

Also I'm willing to fight any of your endgame characters if you see it like that.
    what do you mean? if i am not with you then i have to fight you? if you want to look what am i saying, go try with some good birds like cold and you will know the main problem is... skills, not sts
    Last edited by cryforop; 05-06-2014 at 01:51 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Oh and another good solution for something, make a quest to kill 100k extra mobs for 2 piece ring and 200k extra mobs in BSM for 3 piece ring if you've already capped. This makes for players to get a ring which makes for less differences between players. And you will get alot of money from platinum for elixers from all kinds of players throughout time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

The class damage nerfs should be taken away. Ruined low lv PvP for Birds, Mages, & Foxes.

As far as endgame. What everyone said. Savage set is very OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sus View Post
    Oh and another good solution for something, make a quest to kill 100k extra mobs for 2 piece ring and 200k extra mobs in BSM for 3 piece ring if you've already capped. This makes for players to get a ring which makes for less differences between players. And you will get alot of money from platinum for elixers from all kinds of players throughout time.
    this is a very good idea but ppl are actually request to:
    1/ nerf savage set
    2/ nerf bears
    so their birds, mages can be op once again
    actually, they just want to make things back to the time before the 2013 nerf lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sus View Post
    Bearr would never get a ring or rhinos either due to their lower damage compared to other classes but if you changed kills to xp then it's a great idea

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Bearr would never get a ring or rhinos either due to their lower damage compared to other classes but if you changed kills to xp then it's a great idea
    Yes I meant something like the cyber totems quest. Each and every mob in BSM raises one of those (totems) if u are close enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

imo, let the bears stay tanky, just lower their 9 rage

and.... pls no discrimination against the bears, they cute

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I don't think sam still reading, anyway

Un-nerf everything and make it as it was when bsm were release.

now 1) compress - hit%, crit, dodge, health regean, mana regean by 1.5 fold atleast globaly for pvp only.

example lets assume b4 compress one birds dodge was 50, one bears was 80 and one mages dodge was 20 now after compress dodge by 1.5 fold from everything birds dodge would be 33, bears 53 and mages 13 similary hit%, crit, mana regean and health regean. means whoever however getting 1.5 cmpressed dodge, crit, hit etc overall.

2) Scale armor with dmg, simply means add more armor in every gear proportionetly and lvl wise means l75 sets get more armor than what l70 set gets.

90% problem solved

and it would be parmanent solution not temporary.

well I didn't well explain it but whoever know the core mechanism sould catch it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    I don't think sam still reading, anyway

Un-nerf everything and make it as it was when bsm were release.

now 1) compress - hit%, crit, dodge, health regean, mana regean by 1.5 fold atleast globaly for pvp only.

example lets assume b4 compress one birds dodge was 50, one bears was 80 and one mages dodge was 20 now after compress dodge by 1.5 fold from everything birds dodge would be 33, bears 53 and mages 13 similary hit%, crit, mana regean and health regean. means whoever however getting 1.5 cmpressed dodge, crit, hit etc overall.

2) Scale armor with dmg, simply means add more armor in every gear proportionetly and lvl wise means l75 sets get more armor than what l70 set gets.

90% problem solved

and it would be parmanent solution not temporary.

well I didn't well explain it but whoever know the core mechanism sould catch it.

that's exactly what people try to have, they just want birds un-nerf

Name:  The+end+of+the+story_285c68_4848886.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  60.0 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

so tell me suddenly what birds got they need to nerf birds significantly? I did not say it was unnecessary, it was necessary.

because its the whole problem lies within in depth where basic parameters such as dofge hit crit etc gone unbalanced and got a level that they were not made for when game was made.

unfortunately I think ur incapable of understanding such in depth things and stay with cheap things like pallies, bears rnot op but birds int mages are, good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

so tell me suddenly what birds got they need to nerf birds significantly? I did not say it was unnecessary, it was necessary.

because its the whole problem lies within in depth where basic parameters such as dofge hit crit etc gone unbalanced and got a level that they were not made for when game was made.

unfortunately I think ur incapable of understanding such in depth things and stay with cheap things like pallies, bears rnot op but birds int mages are, good luck.
    i didn't say dex birds and int mages are op,
    i think the game now is balanced, good dex birds and good int mages can nuke in 3-4 skills,
    i think there is no need to change anything.

many players don't use forum, i'm sure there are many players in game would agree with me, here, the forum is hijacked by a group of dex birds and int mages. any str class who spoke here would got attacked and bullied *cough quantionus cough*
    Last edited by cryforop; 05-06-2014 at 05:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Lol easy there, I like Sam he's a cool and dedicated guy but STS doesn't generally follow through with their plans unless it is AL.
    Didn't mean it that way, but Ily sam.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

sorry ur runied by opness ^ though I hv beaten every simgle pally or bear I would love to fight 5 lvl higher player in a balanced situation than fighting same lvl bear or pally. I kept beating 5lvl higher in many low levels that doesn't mean +5 lvl higher rnot op.

also I explained many many times y, I hv no intention to type all that again.
    Last edited by Waug; 05-06-2014 at 05:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sorry ur runied by opness ^ though I hv beaten every simgle pally or mage I would love to fight 5 lvl higher player in a balanced situation than fighting same lvl bear or pally.

also I explained many many times y, I hv no intention to type all that again.
    yes, u can own every single bears or str classes in game, i agree with this.

those who can't win str classes should learn from you instead of asking stg to nerf this and that.

last year, people saying birds are op, crying on forum and stg made a nerf on birds. now they cry again and ask for a un nerf for birds. if stg really follow their orders... wth!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

have u heard the story where someone was balancing fruits for two persons, and whenever one part was bit bigger he eat a bit than other part seem bigger then he eat a bit from it, it continued and last nothing left.

its not the question of un-nerfing anything its a solution to balace things properly and parmamently.

Look, whenever new cap comes devs try to add stats proportionately other than the armor scaling nothing is wrong in it, so what happened specially in last few caps, few got suddenly op significantly fault lies within game mechanics not birds got extra dodge and got op.

its the solution to repair the mechanism then no need to nerf any specific class, that y I said unnerf everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

have u heard the story where someone was balancing fruits for two persons, and whenever one part was bit bigger he eat a bit than other part seem bigger then he eat a bit from it, it continued and last nothing left.

its not the question of un-nerfing anything its a solution to balace things properly and parmamently.

Look, whenever new cap comes devs try to add stats proportionately other than the armor scaling nothing is wrong in it, so what happened specially in last few caps, few got suddenly op significantly fault lies within game mechanics not birds got extra dodge and got op.

its the solution to repair the mechanism then no need to nerf any specific class, that y I said unnerf everything.
    unnerf birds sounds better than nerfing both savage and bears, but if unnerf is working, why did stg nerf the birds last year? if they unnerf it, what if people cry again? you know, the new trend... pfffff
    Last edited by cryforop; 05-06-2014 at 06:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default End Game Balance Discussion

Guys forget it they ditched this thread....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

My Suggestions:
    Nerf damage of savage scyth.
    Either increase the evasion dodge skill of the archers, or add some dodge to the swift bow sets.
    Fiery needs a boost, during L71 cap goddess, crusher and phantom were a good balance imo, just the op classes made this level unbalanced, by saying this i mean the following, fiery should have more more armour (260-270?) this way people that Always have used an int mage, will be able to do on their best again, also a little dodge wouldn't be bad (15 base dodge?)

also when you are using a warrior and you fight the same class, this should take skill, and not depending on who hits hellscream of crushing blow first by Lucky dodge or hits.

and at last, the valiant glory ring boosted with a dragon ring makes it slightly harder, yet unfair to fight someone who doesn't have these, ofcourse it's a reward for capping, i'm not telling to nerf these stats, or removing them, even if you did remove the stats of these rings, i would still say to keep the "sparkle bonus" of a ring, maybe it's an idea to forge the valiant glory rings (wich doesn't give stats) with any kind of other ring, so the stats would be fair for anyone while you still have those sexy sparkles on your twink... or maybe reconsider the opputunity for people to obtain a 3 pc ring, by doing elite quests or completing all quests?

that's how i think we can make endgame fun again and very balanced, think it over.

Greetings!
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr