Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: End Game Balance Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    sorry ur runied by opness ^ though I hv beaten every simgle pally or mage I would love to fight 5 lvl higher player in a balanced situation than fighting same lvl bear or pally.

also I explained many many times y, I hv no intention to type all that again.
    yes, u can own every single bears or str classes in game, i agree with this.

those who can't win str classes should learn from you instead of asking stg to nerf this and that.

last year, people saying birds are op, crying on forum and stg made a nerf on birds. now they cry again and ask for a un nerf for birds. if stg really follow their orders... wth!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

have u heard the story where someone was balancing fruits for two persons, and whenever one part was bit bigger he eat a bit than other part seem bigger then he eat a bit from it, it continued and last nothing left.

its not the question of un-nerfing anything its a solution to balace things properly and parmamently.

Look, whenever new cap comes devs try to add stats proportionately other than the armor scaling nothing is wrong in it, so what happened specially in last few caps, few got suddenly op significantly fault lies within game mechanics not birds got extra dodge and got op.

its the solution to repair the mechanism then no need to nerf any specific class, that y I said unnerf everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

have u heard the story where someone was balancing fruits for two persons, and whenever one part was bit bigger he eat a bit than other part seem bigger then he eat a bit from it, it continued and last nothing left.

its not the question of un-nerfing anything its a solution to balace things properly and parmamently.

Look, whenever new cap comes devs try to add stats proportionately other than the armor scaling nothing is wrong in it, so what happened specially in last few caps, few got suddenly op significantly fault lies within game mechanics not birds got extra dodge and got op.

its the solution to repair the mechanism then no need to nerf any specific class, that y I said unnerf everything.
    unnerf birds sounds better than nerfing both savage and bears, but if unnerf is working, why did stg nerf the birds last year? if they unnerf it, what if people cry again? you know, the new trend... pfffff
    Last edited by cryforop; 05-06-2014 at 06:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default End Game Balance Discussion

Guys forget it they ditched this thread....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

My Suggestions:
    Nerf damage of savage scyth.
    Either increase the evasion dodge skill of the archers, or add some dodge to the swift bow sets.
    Fiery needs a boost, during L71 cap goddess, crusher and phantom were a good balance imo, just the op classes made this level unbalanced, by saying this i mean the following, fiery should have more more armour (260-270?) this way people that Always have used an int mage, will be able to do on their best again, also a little dodge wouldn't be bad (15 base dodge?)

also when you are using a warrior and you fight the same class, this should take skill, and not depending on who hits hellscream of crushing blow first by Lucky dodge or hits.

and at last, the valiant glory ring boosted with a dragon ring makes it slightly harder, yet unfair to fight someone who doesn't have these, ofcourse it's a reward for capping, i'm not telling to nerf these stats, or removing them, even if you did remove the stats of these rings, i would still say to keep the "sparkle bonus" of a ring, maybe it's an idea to forge the valiant glory rings (wich doesn't give stats) with any kind of other ring, so the stats would be fair for anyone while you still have those sexy sparkles on your twink... or maybe reconsider the opputunity for people to obtain a 3 pc ring, by doing elite quests or completing all quests?

that's how i think we can make endgame fun again and very balanced, think it over.

Greetings!
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryforop View Post
    unnerf birds sounds better than nerfing both savage and bears, but if unnerf is working, why did stg nerf the birds last year? if they unnerf it, what if people cry again? you know, the new trend... pfffff
    y u can't think above nerf and unnerf its not my subjuct in main post here.

let me simply, assume someone got op due to mechanical fault, than u nerfed it, now if u gonna eliminate/repair that fault then wouldn't be double nerf? one manual nerf + one due to repair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

y u can't think above nerf and unnerf its not my subjuct in main post here.

let me simply, assume someone got op due to mechanical fault, than u nerfed it, now if u gonna eliminate/repair that fault then wouldn't be double nerf? one manual nerf + one due to repair.
    i got your point but i will choose keep the stat now, why changing it? it is what it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

^ its what ruined pvp

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

^ its what ruined pvp
    before the nerf last year, people said pvp was unbalanced too. what's the difference? people just complain, there is no way out. so why changing any thing, so listening to those people? they are customers of stg, i am a customer of stg too.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

before the nerf last year, people said pvp was unbalanced too. what's the difference? people just complain, there is no way out. so why changing any thing, so listening to those people? they are customers of stg, i am a customer of stg too.
    Because last year almost no one actually asked for the dmg, bird, and mage nerf.
    And please don't bring Unity into this....

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Because last year almost no one actually asked for the dmg, bird, and mage nerf.
    And please don't bring Unity into this....
    you are bringing unity in, i didn't name it out
    gj shadowstar

btw, this thread is not discussing unity so... peace

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

you are bringing unity in, i didn't name it out
    gj shadowstar

btw, this thread is not discussing unity so... peace
    oh, you still not qualified to join unity!? o.O"

btw, it's easier for me if str set and bears are nerfed but i like to play in a fair way. i don't like these kinds of advantages
    Yes

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if the "change" can fix every thing, i will be very happy to see it, if it is not, why doing a favour to "a certain group" of players?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default End Game Balance Discussion

How to fix:
    Remove the useless nerfs for lvls under 65 ONLY, nerf savages dmg and crit, make dex less op at endgame, boost int armour. And boost fox and rhino, there everyone besides "pro" beckon stomp bears are unhappy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    How to fix:
    Remove the useless nerfs for lvls under 65 ONLY, nerf savages dmg and crit, make dex less op at endgame, boost int armour. And boost fox and rhino, there everyone besides "pro" beckon stomp bears are unhappy
    and nerf savage's dodge too. 3pc savage birds always dodge the hits and never miss his hits. everything is wrong low level.
    Grudge-Monster-Panda-Dex-HoloShield-Beastly-Legend-Dawn-Terroy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

you could also rethink the crit damage along to class also? would be simple way to do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Savage needs a crit chance nerf or damage nerf, also the bear hs, and aoe spell 12m that removes 80hit compared to birds that removes 60hit + damage is pretty op, egg should give stats along to the class also, like you guys did for crown during the 56 cap, it should only be a little better armor or/and damage than the original wing, not boost them of a better version of savage sheild. The talon set should also not give more dodge as set bonus (IMO). You should also rethink fiery, maybe less damage and more armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX:1625571
    Not going to say it again - Savage STR set. Bears are incredibly OP and it's not fun.

-Savage nerf... it's supposed to focus on tanking not damage and OP crits
    -Reducing dodge... players rely way too much on it nowadays - it should be purely for birds (but even then I believe it should be lowered a bit).
    -Reducing overall damage from players... I blame it partially on the lack of health/armor and the 9 skill points...
    This would affect twinks way too much, ok endgame sucks, but some twink lvl are balanced so pls think about twinks too.
    Bang Bang I shot you down
    Bang Bang you hit the ground
    Bang Bang that awful sound
    Bang Bang I used to shoot you down -Nancy Sinatra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fighter:1627026
    Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula View Post
    The class damage nerfs should be taken away. Ruined low lv PvP for Birds, Mages, & Foxes.

As far as endgame. What everyone said. Savage set is very OP.
    this.

I think forgotten bow need to be buffed again because there is not much damage difference between 10 and 20. +20-40 damage boost could be better. Same about halloween stuffs. Then damage buff skills should be nerfed. Rhinos', bears's etc..

Pvp is not only endgame or +56 level. Please think the other levels. Some nerfs ruined low level birds. A bird has no way for own a rhino at same level. I would recommend it again.

This thread is nice but pvp is not only endgame. I say again, hundreds of players are playing at 10-71 pvp.
    what does buffing up a particular and still OP weapon have to do with class balance? Elaborate please. (I only read as far as "make op f bows more op")

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gracious View Post
    what does buffing up a particular and still OP weapon have to do with class balance? Elaborate please. (I only read as far as "make op f bows more op")
    which class is op with a forgotten bow? 22-27 mages? Bears beat them with true skill build. 22-27 bears? Pro kite and talon beat them. but at -20 pvp, fbow has 120 dps but plat pack hammer has 200 dps. Why there is no balance? (I dont mean fbow's dps should be same with hammer's. The balance would be same. Likes endgame balance.) Actually everything is wrong at low level. -20 foxes and birds are unnecessary then (especially birds). The previous nerfs just ruined lv16-31 birds.

My lv20 bird owned a few lv30s before previous nerf. But nowadays A lv10 rhino can own a lv20 bird easily. I'm not kidding. Not somethings, everything is wrong at low level. I always can change my mind maybe my mind was wrong but I know, Low level pvp really really should be changed. This is a chance for change somethings.
    Grudge-Monster-Panda-Dex-HoloShield-Beastly-Legend-Dawn-Terroy