Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mythic vs magmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SIEGE_ View Post
    Realistically, I could spend $100 on Locked, and I could not see a single piece of mythic gear?
    So many people think that spending a good amount of money will give something good in any game like all other "pay to win" games where they can just buy the stuff they want directly lolol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

1000 plat. 4 ripmaw. Mythic gear with 30 $.

Back to topic.
    I use claymore will and myth armor with hj.
    Reading this i am thinking about prance. Should I level him?
    Is pavise still usefull?

CaptnSharky lvl 41 - Schattenwolff lvl 21, Mein Motto: Have Fun!, unser Forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexdroog View Post
    1000 plat. 4 ripmaw. Mythic gear with 30 $.

Back to topic.
    I use claymore will and myth armor with hj.
    Reading this i am thinking about prance. Should I level him?
    Is pavise still usefull?
    Prance is extremely helpful as is the usually underrated koko. Additionally, the pavise is still the highest armor weapon in game. The pavise also has a price which has a chance to stuns mobs that attack you (PvE only).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

@ Crow. I have been playing nightly for 6 to 7 weeks now, and I could not tell you where to get a Pavise. I have read many posts, and I have picked up on it being a good weapon. It is a mythic sword and shield that cleaves 3 and stuns nearby. At the cost of 1.5 million gold...............I cannot afford it at this time. Best and only wep I have at this time is Conq Wall of Potency. I have 100k gold and climbing nightly. Pavise may be my next weapon, but I too shall wait for that last card to fall on the new mythic. The price for a level 31 pavise will drop fast at that point.

More questions in time, I am 100% sure of that!!! Thank you as always.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

@ Crow. I have been playing nightly for 6 to 7 weeks now, and I could not tell you where to get a Pavise. I have read many posts, and I have picked up on it being a good weapon. It is a mythic sword and shield that cleaves 3 and stuns nearby. At the cost of 1.5 million gold...............I cannot afford it at this time. Best and only wep I have at this time is Conq Wall of Potency. I have 100k gold and climbing nightly. Pavise may be my next weapon, but I too shall wait for that last card to fall on the new mythic. The price for a level 31 pavise will drop fast at that point.

More questions in time, I am 100% sure of that!!! Thank you as always.
    The level 31 and level 36 mythic weapons are discontinued. Mythic weapons were only available during special weekends during their respective seasons. As such, their prices will rise.

The pavise was 800k at one point.

---

The glaive (the level36 mythic weapon) had fewer weekends in which it was lootable (only 1 chance, 2 if you count the bonesaw). It sold around 16-18mil at release.

I am assuming, based on values of all level36 myths, that the level 41 weapon will be 10-20mil. It all depends on how much better it is in PvP the players who control price are often those who open locks, merchants, and PvP players. It all depends on how good the weapon is. The orbital staff was relatively weak and, thus, costed less than the other weapons (8-12mil).

*Note: ​all prices are based on what my friends sold/paid. They should not be taken as accurate. They are rough figures.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Looks like I will be saving for over a year. Thus, I will buy a weapon/armor two releases from now LOLOLOLOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Looks like I will be saving for over a year. Thus, I will buy a weapon/armor two releases from now LOLOLOLOL.
    Its all about taking advantage of the good farming seasons. I was lazy in season 2 and never ventured into the highly profitable castle of madrom. However, I took full advantage in the kraken and nordor expansions by farming SS and oltgar. I never got lucky in season 3 but in season 4 I went from a player who had a champions set of will, a shield weapon, an epic ring, the crate drop ring, and less than 200k saved to a player in full myth (minus ward and ring) and just over a million saved. I ran the math and found I had made 320k a day for 2 weeks straight. Never doubt that you can makemoney. All you have to be us ahead if the curve. Luck and friends always helps.