Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Desperoto's ONE MILLION GIVEAWAY CONTEST!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi guys im gosiengfioa

Im not strong that you ever know,im not that good in pvp's, but im good in helping people towards in achieving their own goals in fabolous games that would entirely world love to play,

Im just a lvl 27, thats like to wear most of good vanities, but in case im not that rich that you ever thought, i most sold my gold in buying some gears that can be given away in certain levels and class.i just wanted a 1 million for my own risk and some friends who need help
    Thanks for this event, very inspiration to all members
    As i said again im gosiengfioa
    Sent from my GT-S5690 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Hi, Im sceazikua level 41 in <ELITE RUNNERS>

Name:  Screenshot_2014-05-07-22-38-09.png
Views: 209
Size:  881.7 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2014-05-14-13-53-03.png
Views: 207
Size:  744.6 KB

I know I dont know you, and you dont know me either, but its sad to see someone leaving game because there are stuff in life that they cant enjoy this awesome game. I want the gold for my personal use, tbh, if anyone says they are using the gold not for personal use Im sure they are just trying to get the gold easier (except nice people, we know who) Im not very nice and socialable, maybe because of my straight way of talking that made people dont like me. And Im a poor man tbh, it took me 6 months to get lepre (joined in June, got it in december when I luckily looted tarlok assault in imbued chest). As you can see, when I joined guild (9-11-2013, my post here), I was still a poor nub, just got to 31 and got interested in elites because I joined a random pug in elite brackenridge. Im broke now, after being undercutted by someone in auction several times trying to sell my stuff With the gold I will be 2 steps closer (1m/1m7) to my dream ring, the mythic one, and may gear up my nubby rogue if I dont buy the ring. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 05-07-2014 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hello there im Bananaguard lvl 41 of Eminence
    (ik my name is funny)
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  18.5 KBi

Im rlly a nub i sometimes get farmed in pvp cuz of my noobiness...
    if ur going to choose me as the winner of the gold i will be very happy and u can help me get closer to 1.7m
    for mythic ring

TIPun play al always cuz it might hurt ur eyes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IGN : Soulpensive, mage, 41, Guild : Indonesia Elite
    how bout this, romantic isnt it ? <3
Views: 193
Size:  83.6 KB
    if i win this contest, i wanna rly buy some mythic armor.
    and ill tell some joke, why ocean taste so salty ? Bcoz fish running everywhere and get sweaty =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Ebezairec, Warrior, L41, Chivalrous Union

Views: 190
Size:  834.3 KB

I'm entering the contest for fun to see if i actually have luck (not gonna be gambling in future). The gold? I'll probably donate it to my guild for other contests.. No biggie
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Hello desp remember me? My in-game is skyhype but everyone calls me sky. Like you I'm not as active as i used to be (true story). Here is the best selfie i could find xD
    Name:  IMG_0609[1].PNG
Views: 211
Size:  566.5 KB
    yeaaaa......... btw i kinda left the guild though :O. oh and here is a picture of your favorite pet if I'm not mistaken :P
    Name:  Deary.png
Views: 243
Size:  114.8 KB
    i dont necessarily want the gold, just kinda stumbled upon this post and had to say something, good luck with whatever is keeping you distracted from AL hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My post is gone

Sent from my GT-S5690 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87478[/ATTACH=CONFIG]
    hello, my ign is akosiyana from philippines allstar. i need the gold to buy mythic amulet for rogue and some will be prizes for events in the guild where i belong.

some pick up lines? ^_^
    i know I don't have a library card ..
    but can I check you out?

Do you have a Bandaid?
    cause I just scraped my knee falling for you.

okay so much for being corny c(:
    i wish you goodluck and i hope someday we meet in game.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_2014-05-07-10-49-12.png
Views: 157
Size:  1.11 MB

Hi everyone my IGN is Thrucho from the Chivalrous Union .... I'm going to tell a joke in hopes of winning the gold or at least getting a good clean laught out of u guys ... A boy is walking on the beach when all of the sudden sees a pirate with a hook on his left hand, a wooden leg on his right leg and an eye patch on one of his eyes. The boy is amazed so he goes up to him and starts asking him how he got all he's all his wounds. The pirate is like "well son I got my hook when I lost my hand sword fighting 10 men by my self. I got my wooden leg when I lost my leg trying to catch a shark with my bare hands." The kid is like "wow and ur eye? How did u lose ur eye? It must to been a brutal battle." And the pirate replies with tears coming from his good eye, " My eye was itchy so I scratched it with my left hand" hahahah lol get it cuz he forgot he had a hook on his left hand haha no? Anyone? OK :/
    Last edited by Thrucho; 05-07-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

What's up? I'm Stitch! I love this game and the people in it! STS is such a brilliant company. Here are some jokes:

• Where do donuts come from? I donut know!

• What time do you go to the dentist? Tooth-hurtie!

• How does NASA organize a company party? They planet!

• Why did the hipster get his tongue burned? He drank coffee before it was cool!

• Why couldn't the lifeguard save the hippie? He was too far out man!

• What did a fisherman say to the card magician? Pick a cod, any cod!

• When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble!

• What shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers!

• Two fish are in a tank. One of them says to the other "How do you drive this thing!?"

Hope i made you laugh! If i win the gold, i will most likely keep it in a fund for some future contests that i may like to sponsor. I hope you have a fantastic life, Desperoto. I remember seeing you all over the forums once. It's always sad when a community member leaves. Take care .
    Last edited by Zylx; 05-07-2014 at 04:17 PM.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Name:  shiloh is slow.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  78.7 KB

Hello Desperoto,
    I may not have known you, but appreciate your great effort for making up this contest!

Tips: 3-4 letter words IGN isn't cheap

Why I want the gold: Basically i don't own any arcane, your 1m gold might helps me to achieve what i need

Guild: The Council
    IGN: Patricktch
    Level: 37

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

......+ heres mine
    Reason Why?
    Because I need Gold For ArcaNe Staff and Mythic Ring Thnx Because This Is My DReam since The day I first met this game.... That 1m it gives a big help to
    complete my dream

Aizenmyo - lv 14
    Devlases - lv 41
    No Guild

Name:  10250309_1432625473660283_8217914736335779270_n.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  29.5 KB
    Last edited by Aizenmyo; 05-08-2014 at 03:02 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

hi des

sad to see u one of the gud ones go. reason i need gold i cant afford plat hence hard for me to get gold like plat users.
    ty valheeru
    Valheeru / Valaltor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi!
    I'm a new player here in Arcane Legends seeking to be part of the community. i tried joining AL contest here to have some plats and maybe gold for me to level and buy gears. Having that 1M gold would be nice and would be a big help for starters like me. Wish i could share things like you do!.. all the best! and good luck to all! .

Tip: (for Starters) - Don't feed your companion its a waste of gold.save it to buy gears of your level.

IGN: Ymrr
    Level: 20
    Guild: Wild West Elite

IGN: Cptmond
    Level: 2

Name:  cptmond.png
Views: 149
Size:  1.18 MB
    Last edited by Raymond Yaranon; 05-07-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey, there! It's me Cllarex (IGN), I'm level 41 rogue in Farmers Inc guild.

Why I want to win??

Well I'm a player since the game came, so I know most of the things. But also through all these years I've made many low level toons and I spend too much money on them, and now I don't even play those twinks anymore. :/ I stopped twinking and i want to buy mythic items for my rogue. If i win... your giveaway will really help me to make my dreams come true.

Good luck to all and Happy Farming!

----------
    CllareX

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Name:  Zanpakuto Selfie.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  218.6 KB

Hello Desperoto,
    Sorry to see another person leave the game I stll remember your forum signature when it was of the treasure map and locked crates! Well, I've pretty much been here since the beginning of season one and have yet to reach my goal of getting an Arcane item. Your gold would be used toward that dream that seems to be more elusive than the elusive 4 xD

Guild: Epitome Of Silentkill
    IGN: Zanpakuto
    Level: 41

<The Hammer>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Name:  2014-04-26 12.47.12.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  198.6 KB

Guild: One Ph
    IGN: Greengemini
    Level: 41

Hi Desperotos,

I hated you for going, why couldn't you be the kind of person who stays? Yeah, there were times in our life that we have to accept change, we have to leave the people, the memories, the sacrifices, especially the friendship. You may visit AL from time to time, but we know you'll gonna miss everything. I don't have to brag anything just to have that gold, i need it yes, but you need this message the most. Message from the people whom you could relate to.

Whatever path you may take, I am hoping that you have learned something in your journey in AL.

Take care.

Greengemini

Main St. , Rockhorn Summit in Tindirin, Arlor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

IGN: Theologically Guild: <Trickster> Level: 36

I would love to have the gold as I'm in a bad financial state currently, and I need an amount of gold to help me get back up. I would love to have the gold so I could start gearing up and advance to where most people are in now. This contest serves a great oppurtunity to everyone out there

Click THIS to see my Sig-Tutorials!
    AL (Retired): Theologically : Pacified: Crimple : Pegging

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

IGN: Maoejal
    Because even naked I can kill a dragon
    reason why I need gold is to make myself an even better playerName:  Screenshot_2014-04-13-09-56-24.png
Views: 130
Size:  608.4 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Red face this is my selfie... hoavaran

hi........ i m hoavaran .. when I saw the contest and got on taking pics .and and tried to win ... desperoto . i had to salute u . how u decided to give 1m ..... to give .. the all total and highest i had seen is 465 k .. but u directly and u r saying its a part .... omg . u were filthy rich ... but it sounds bad that u were leaving this game ........ but saluting ur ability to had a contest ... for u a no . of jokes .

jokes ->

Q: Why did the student throw his watch out of the school window? A: He wanted to see time fly.

Q: Why do they never serve beer at a math party? A: Because you can't drink and derive..

Q: What's another name for Santa's elves? A: Subordinate Clauses.

Q:Why did the student take a ladder to school? A: Because he/she was going to high school!

now story time .. best stories.......

1. once there was a girl in al ..... she was a noob ...... and was poor .. she beg all the way and ....yas too young ........ whe nshe was 12 she met a legend and asked her to give her food [ money ] but the cruel ignored her ... the n there was nothing for her to wear .. the winter comes ... [ tarlok ] and theere she felt vrry vrry cold ... with no woolen clothes she just survive ... and afterwards summer come ,, there she got some liitle young but was then also poor ... then she got someone selling his items at sale [ contest ] and she asked them to take part ... the people giving her money and clothes were vrry rich and kind like desperoto and then she got some seconds of her moments .. and the n she win that money and the n she lifes happily and after that started praying that legend...... and 1st story ends

2. then the story part 2 .... the girl become vrry vrry rich by by the kindness of that legend .... the girl get bigger and become one of themost richest person . buy trading from that money and she found the legend who helped her .. she become old .... and become porr.. she was also rich beofre 2 days butsomeone stealed her and she came on road ... then that girl recognises her and the n she helpedher....... and the n whe n legend says .. ' who were u .. why were u helping me ,, a poor ' the girl said . just 1 work and she remember her .... that was [ G R A N D M A ] and after that they life together happily ......

it was small but i made it ... was vry had to direct .. btw ty .... desperoto

my IGN hoavaran lvl 41 ...
    guild ... unicorns

the reason for taking part in contest for money is that i m poor so my guild will also be poor .. i m master.. and for maintaining my guild i need that ... i need to get my guild to top ... but lacking funds everydaylooting but not geting locks .. 1 i gett in 1 week is here in one pic... ty ..

BTW .. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL AND TY DESPEROTO FORTHE CONTEST ......... DESPEROTO ROCKXXXXXXXXX