Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Desperoto's ONE MILLION GIVEAWAY CONTEST!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Default Desperoto's ONE MILLION GIVEAWAY CONTEST!

Hello everyone!
    Some of u may know me and some of u may not. I'm very inactive for a few months already and I decided to stop with the game. This won't mean I will never be online to chat or get owned in PvP.. But I'm not gonna play hardcore like i did before.
    That's why I want to make some people happy with a part of my gold, since I don't play a lot anymore.

HOW TO WIN?
    -Post a selfie of your character
    Make a short/long message to me or the rest of AL (Tips, tricks, a joke... or something else!)
    Try to include your Guild, Ingame name(s), Level(s) and the reason why u want the gold!!

Everyone has chance to win!

END DATE: 10 MAY 2014

To my guildies: Ill do a giveaway in the guild hall on the same day
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Desperoto For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

lets see here

Name:  1 mil.png
Views: 954
Size:  1.55 MB

most ppl think i am a hater, but i hope this name will prove that i love some ppl. not all, but some ;D

i also think that i should get that 1 million gold because i have a heart of gold xD
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Desperoto's ONE MILLION GIVEAWAY CONTEST!

Heyya ign: kingstewart guild:

Yeah I'm just a war I'm very active 15,400 aps 1,001 pvp kills about 45k pve kills most money I have ever made is 10m. I have been playing since kraken expansion I was a noob back then . I took a break from the game because I thought it wouldn't get better but Sts surprised me because I was looking at YouTube videos( I wanted to watch a music video next thing i know I'm watching videos about locked creates ) that's when the shuyal expansion came out around Halloween I started playing remembering that I was still a noob and used sea lord of grace armor. I sold my armor and weapons and went to start my life over ^_^. I went out and got recruited by masters of chaos and had so much fun there. Too bad that all 170 or so members there are inactive and ik you won't see this but thank you guys you helped me get to where I am. Then I met skorito and funeralmarch. Soooo much thanks to them they have supported me so much. Skorito which was the 4th person on my friend list but only true friend I met so far. We battled and we still do now. Him and funeral march told me to open lockeds and I got a singe and sold it for 10m I gave 5m to my best friend in the game (skorito) next thing ik Me and skorito had full mythic set and we are best friends. We open lockeds and run so many missions together. I want the money because I'm very active and I really want to buy the magmatic claymore of assault lvl 41. Well i dont know you really but stay classy, have fun, and if a stranger ever asks you for help or asks you to follow them into a dark ally or any where suspicious tell him that your mom is waiting for you ^_^ peace.

-king
    Last edited by Stewart Griffin; 05-06-2014 at 05:36 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stewart Griffin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/...psjnnj1pwd.png

I see fire... but where?

I'm only a friendly warrior lvl 21(guild: Nubs N Scrubs) with a perfect selfie xD. I want the gold because i want get better to help people(or guildmates) in pvp and endboss

IGN: Johanniter (lvl 40)
    IGN: Crowstyle (lvl 21)
    IGN: Bullhai (lvl 40)
    Last edited by Mythiclash; 05-06-2014 at 02:42 PM.
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hi i'm skorpionx (crisis of faith)

This is my ugly face..
    And i would tell you a story about a poor man (like me) with no money and no power to became a legend..

We will call our hero..Mr x....

Our Mr.x was so poor and lacking in energy, he like cooking and like girls was too gentle to became a legend as you can see in the image with his little dog xP

Aa you can see is a familiar person (picture is original no Photoshop)
    There was really a critical situation...

One time he won a contest about a giveaway 1m about...and he immediately restored his energy like I would do with my hero buying a new head xP

this story come to end xP

Thank you all for listen my story

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

P:S:I know all of you will be curious how could be a so heavy critical situation, this is a bug in game. I was testing/finding how to "exactly trigger" the situation to post in bug report later; i can only tell for unlucky warriors that "a warrior spell" create this problem
    Last edited by skorpionx; 05-06-2014 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors and added P.S

8. The Following User Says Thank You to skorpionx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

[/QUOTE]
    Aa you can see is (picture is original no Photoshop)[/QUOTE]

How do you get -993 crit?
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

answered your curiosity in my previous post editing it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hi my name is Fappuccino but you can call me Fap. I might not know you but I know youre a cool person its sad though that you are already leaving this game for good. If ever theres a chance I would like to meet you ingame (not that Im doing to ask some items or gold lol) so that someday we can run some dungeon and beat up some mobs or maybe have a little chitchats.

If ever I win this contest I would absolutely buy myself a lepre so I can easily farm those locked crates and sell them to earn more golds.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kyou19 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Name:  selfie.JPG
Views: 618
Size:  96.8 KB

Hi Desperoto.
    I believe we can be a good friend .Add me in game.My Ign is Quadraxiz.I'm from <Aeterna>.This is a very cool,friendly and fun guild.My current level is 41.Why I want the gold?Because I need better equipments and few pets lol.You know how hard this game,right?.Also I will share some of the gold to have a party with my guildmates.

Name:  Laugh mage.JPG
Views: 737
Size:  85.6 KB
    Last edited by Archerios; 05-07-2014 at 04:48 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Archerios For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Hi my name is vegeta, am a super active member of spacetime studios since 4 years... And i have founders helm in pocket legends( lvl 7 accnt) .. Lol

Reason why i wnna win this contest:

Am the most unluckiest person of this game, ive never got a single arcane from locks ( all my savings spent) nor ive won any contest ever... But my frnds ( pandamonie and mythic) have always encouraged me to take part in contests.... So i try to take part in every possible contest..

Do i need gold? No i just wnna win it for sake of winning somthing... Lol
    Ive literally never won any luck based contest in my life... XD

*fingers crossed*
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi Desperoto!
    I may not know you neither know me, but it is sad for a good player like you to leave this game. Yes, we didn't talk or chat because we didn't met each other in-game but i thought that we will be good friends even though i'm noob.
    Btw, my death count is high and i don't care. I'm just playing this game for fun not just for some serious irl problems. Games are made to have fun not to go rage quitting after getting owned by someone.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  271.3 KB
    Pyoom(Lvl41)-Elite Runners
    Reason:
    Same as others but really need some kickstart for some myth armor for my rogue.
    Proud Member of the Elite Runners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

So unlike most of the people who have posted that are rich as...... Im not. The million would actually help me to buy my last piece of gear I've been trying to save up for over the last few months.
    So yeah, i do need the gold. And if we must, I've never won anything and got nothing but junk legendaries from crates myself, but i think that is poor excuse to use. I've also never even had more than 1.5M saved ( when i bought my mythic armour).
    Also, i see someone here post l20-something war toon instead of his end game one or any of his many toons with collector gear. Its sad you try to act poor and small when there are people who really need the money.
    Anyways, i think is great your trying to make other people happy by helping them out. It would be a greatly appreciated gift if you were to give it to me. Like I said it would help me to get my last piece of gear and allow me to use what i have managed to save to put towards my first mythic pet.
    Either way, thanks for the chance and i hope it goes to someone who could truly use it. Ty.

Ign Rykka
    Guild Deviant Misfits
    Image of me hiding in bushes, ashamed of my Noob gear. See i really do need your help :-)

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Guild - insomnia
    IGN - samdegreat
    Level - 41

Why I want the gold -
    I simply want it so that I can remember you by it being the generous nub u are
    Also I would love to host some contests in the near future in your honour.

Tip - make the most of your time in this game don't store money spend it, have fun eventually your going to quit, also don't join a guild because you believe It has 'pro players in it' join one which has a friendly vibe which from my experiences hadn't picked one up since a year ago when I joined insomnia and eos which I joined a few days ago for the anniversary. Also I would like to try out farmers.inc on my alt account since they all seem nice when among them

Trick- pierce into a rock on the edge of a Map and you may find yourself going through it
Views: 718
Size:  873.3 KB

Joke - what did the warrior say to the rogue?
    Answer- put me up! Give me all your money?
Views: 662
Size:  19.4 KB

My life in AL -

I first began in season 1 which was one of the best, I met a awesome Spanish dude called brutoman, which we battled until we were the heroes of arlor, but more evil arose and a sudden chill ran down my back so I bought a Santa suit later realising a snowman was stalking me, however we became best of friends (me and mr freeze- pet)then I joined an awesome guild called insomnia with the best gm of all time, a great friend (immortalis) along the way I met many partners in crime and few enemies.
    Shalanzar an awesome mage who isn't really active anymore, rafarina (something along the lines of that name)
    In my spare time I love to pvp but I was more of a lie on the floor guy then victorious, until a warrior called goarek taught me the ways and part of what I am today, however he quit for a year and came back last week which gave me more of a purpose in this game to pay him back
    Until season 3 I was missing something then I met a guy who longed for a home which became insomnia, his name was Desperoto... You will always have a place with us, while we envy people who can sleep hehe (referring to guild name)

Views: 706
Size:  720.9 KB

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Samdegreat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1399420764863.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  91.0 KB im begging and I like bacon

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Name:  Kali.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  323.0 KB

I remember PvPing against you several seasons ago :-)

I'm truly sorry to have yet another good player leave. Hopefully, you remember me well enough to know that I am still a happy noob, I still like to help others and I still fight for the mainstream players. Contests that I host, giveaways that I do and the random assistance I offer comes from a player just like yourself, someone who just enjoys the game for what it is, and never judges others based on the gear they have.

Best of luck my friend!

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hey everybody, my IGN is Amirfk, and I'm a proud member of EOS. I'm Level 41, and I'm saving up for mythic daggers and/or an arcane pet. I'd love to win the million, because that would put me one step closer to being able to afford them

Tip for PVP: Never charge a group of arcane tanks. :P Major no no. It's happened to me a few times by accident and it always ends messily.
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  202.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kyou19 View Post

Hi my name is Fappuccino but you can call me Fap. I might not know you but I know youre a cool person its sad though that you are already leaving this game for good. If ever theres a chance I would like to meet you ingame (not that Im doing to ask some items or gold lol) so that someday we can run some dungeon and beat up some mobs or maybe have a little chitchats.

If ever I win this contest I would absolutely buy myself a lepre so I can easily farm those locked crates and sell them to earn more golds.
    Truth here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hey My IGN is Doomshadowx and I am in Chivalrous Union. I would like this 1 million to save up and buy a mythic staff.
    Here I am:
    Name:  Lvl 41 me.PNG
Views: 594
Size:  885.1 KB
    Last edited by Doomshadowx; 05-07-2014 at 12:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi im InvokeerName:  uploadfromtaptalk1399440747028.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  28.5 KB
    Im invokeer from guild Fame.
    Im so sad you leaving this game to help people in arcane legends ,Im so proud of you.
    I admit i scam once cause i have no gold,but it fail.I admit also im a noob,people calling me noob ,crap and other rude langguage but i nevermind it.
    if i have chance to won a million gold,i will help myself even my friend and give some golds because his always sleeping at 3am in the morning to earn golds by doing quests.
    Even i have no chance to win,atleast i shared my short story and experienced in AL .
    God Bless you
    Last edited by Invokeer_; 05-07-2014 at 12:54 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hi!
    I'm sorry that your leaving....but you are going to be able to help someone that really needs it.
    OK let me tell you who I am. I am a loyal person. Of curse I'm from loyalist guild. I always help people when they need help. People might say that I'm bad *** always helping guildies kill bosses but actually I just like helping people and making them get where they are right now. I don't like people who talk trash. I like having fun with friends when we are all together. Well that's me I guest....

TIP: Always wear guild title in PvP
    TIP: Always help guildies
    Not but not least: ALWAYS HAVE FUN

OK I need the gold because I have never even collected that much gold. I don't use any mystic except lep.
    And I would also like to have at least one mystic item or pet to buy it for. And also I would like to host a contest for my guild 280k give away Q&A.

SELFIE TIMEName:  uploadfromtaptalk1399443855909.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  76.0 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1399443873570.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  68.3 KB

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lowratehitman; 05-07-2014 at 01:31 AM.