Ok so I've been thinking.

There are people who are bored with PL and maxed out and there really isn't that many events these past months. So I thought this, what if you have an account that has all characters capped (76) or past caps such as (71) (66) (61) should gain a special character. Which I was thinking a dragon class where it had all AOE moves and could substitute skills with the other characters. But to gain this character you would have to have capped every single character (76) or if you capped all three original characters (elf,bird,bear) from the past caps (71) (66) (61) etc. and for the substitute class skills what I mean is the class can switch it's original skills with the other character classes. eg. Dragon skill (Raining Meteors) substituted for Mage skill (Drain Life). Some pros on it would be that it has AOE moves, switch skills with the other class characters, and probably the strongest class. This would lead to a ton of problems but it could be worked out. Some cons would be it can't use elixirs or it would take 1/2 the exp rate. Since of all the AOE moves toward it. I've thought more into this like your might only be allowed to pvp against other dragon classes or have an option to allow it. This might even motivate people into wanting the class because of it's rarity.

This is just a suggestion that I've been thinking for a bit. I'll touch base more upon it. I wanna see what you guys have to say. Also it can be modified if it's too strong. Let's see what you think about this. Yay or nay? Please give details and information on it and how you feel. Open discussion. Thank you for reading and have fun out there!