Thread: Bring back Black Dragon map, and Humania Elite dungeon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    As I say every time this type of thing is suggested again.....

DO NOT BRING BACK THE SAME 71 ELITES AND BLACK SETS.
    IF anything like this is to happen then for the love of god..RECOLOR IT!!!!!!!!

Don't punish the few people who have been loyal for that long! You dont want to drive even more old loyal players away.
    You would be giving me nothing to do and tick me off frankly. If things are recolored than I can retain my accomplishment AND newbies will also have a goal. Don't leave me out when I've always supported this game!
    Old stuff-NO
    recolored - ok.
    This post sums it all, but i'd not even recolour it. Of course newbs would love something like this but it's plain wrong and unfair towards the people who farmed these items back in the days or even worse for the people who farmed/merched enough to be able to buy one now.

The game needs a new cap and new content if anything, not the old or recoloured items from old maps. Bringing back such old things would just turn away the loyal vet playerbase left and kill the game even faster.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Alessandro Bamba View Post
    This post sums it all, but i'd not even recolour it. Of course newbs would love something like this but it's plain wrong and unfair towards the people who farmed these items back in the days or even worse for the people who farmed/merched enough to be able to buy one now.

The game needs a new cap and new content if anything, not the old or recoloured items from old maps. Bringing back such old things would just turn away the loyal vet playerbase left and kill the game even faster.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk
    Lol, yeah, I don't even want 71 Elite recoloured either.
    But I don't mind a recolour to black dragon. Why doesn't sts do something like a dragon pets quest for L76 like they did for L71...
    And then we can be able to have something to do. And add farmable dragon armor for the pet dragons just like black drag. This idea is way better than re-releasing and recolouring, Hands down!
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apa For This Useful Post: