Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back Black Dragon map, and Humania Elite dungeon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Try offering 70m, you will see someone sells. I bought my esb for 50 when people was still selling at 30. If you think buying a discontinued item for "op price" is not worth it, than you should rethink all over again.

Rereleasing such kind of items only defeats the purpose of buying platinum when there is a temporary event and ruins the game for those who legitimately farmed/bought such items.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Marlin sold 42m and twister has 55m offer but nothing solid yet, just stop @.@
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

No one is complaining about the price here anyway, please stop posting about that. Stick to the topic..
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It smells like somebody is just frustrated over not being able to purchase a black dragon set.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bearofaltera View Post
    Exactly why we won't get an update, these selfish players are basically asking for no update even though these items weren't even exclusive, they were droppable. I myself capped at 71, I never got a chance to drop one of these items, only thing I can do is carry on, and stack myself up with 76 elites :-).

On the other note here is a nice suggestion that everyone would love! For the whoever knows 1 year+ black smoke anniversary, we should get the the dungeon that drops black(or recolored so greedy people won't get mad,but has same stats as black sets) sets for 1 month! They should make to where only capped players can get in, or the ones that have the humania helm. Although it will be better for only the ones that have capped to benefit everyone. Let me know what you guys think.
    Read the 2nd paragraph pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Read the 2nd paragraph pls
    L71 items do not give any advantages in L76. The black dragon set, even, still does not give an advantage. Do not tell me it does either. I own all of them and switch off between them for looks and it's honestly a joke.

If you want something rare and shiny, pay the price. Alternatively, you could make threads whining how you'll never be able to afford one or get one. The choice is yours, honestly.

Rings, I used to think that they should not be touched. However, the fact is that it gives an advantage. So, due to that, 3 piece rings should be brought back and veterans should not be selfish about that. However, STG, should not satisfy the demand of some collectors that MUST have every single rare and shiny item that exists in the game.
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-10-2014 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Grammar

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    L71 items do not give any advantages in L76. The black dragon set, even, still does not give an advantage. Do not tell me it does either. I own all of them and switch off between them for looks and it's honestly a joke.

If you want something rare and shiny, pay the price. Alternatively, you could make threads whining how you'll never be able to afford one or get one. The choice is yours, honestly.

Rings, I used to think that they should not be touched. However, the fact is that it gives an advantage. So, due to that, 3 piece rings should be brought back and veterans should not be selfish about that. However, STG, should not satisfy the demand of some collectors that MUST have every single rare and shiny item that exists in the game.
    Actually I don't want these sets to give me an advantage in pvp, since I have a 2pc birdie I'm good :-) I just want it for the looks :-) but c'mon you can't tell me black set +3pc ring+egg, gives an advantage in pvp?

Honestly I'm not whining I'm just putting in my honest opinion in this thread. In the end, lets face reality. Before we can jump onto bringing back stuff to pl, we have go through another nerf and fix pvp which is honestly one the of the biggest downfalls to this game IMO. Then we can worry about new gear,update,ect...
    I'm satisfied for anything sts, even if it means just keeping the game up and running

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Archie View Post
    I'll speak for the noobs here .. A lot of you older players are extremely selfish I see . This would help the pocket legends as a whole and is a very simple thing for them to do . But I see walking around looking cooler than everybody with a item your never going to sale is enough for you . Enjoy walking around a game where people keep leaving until it's just you couple guys showing off for eachother . Then the item won't be rare huh ? Oh have fun though . Sucks having a lvl 76 that can't even look like lvl 76 material . All the time and work I put in to add to my pocket legends depression . I wouldn't care if pocket legends just have us a new armor vanity .recoloring is simple I hope they take some advice on this one ,
    Yeah I agree with you I hate this older selfish players showing off there rare stuff around.
    Name:  2014-05-11-12-37-33.png
Views: 289
Size:  851.8 KB
    Cry me a river over this

Git – Ssneakykills

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Ok I didn't read all the post

I agree with everything Sue said I his post.

Mage I love you but making items drops plausible would piss ppl off more and make them angry and not want to farm. Seeing items drop, gives hope.

Im all for making them different, maybe making them 76 and a small color change. But they have to drop to encourage farming.

As for

Quote Originally Posted by Emagency View Post

I'm curious, do you guys really think being around when these dropped the first time means it's exclusive to you because you're from former caps?
    Yes, and because STS told us this over and over. Once the cap was gone so were the items.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Actually I don't want these sets to give me an advantage in pvp, since I have a 2pc birdie I'm good :-) I just want it for the looks :-) but c'mon you can't tell me black set +3pc ring+egg, gives an advantage in pvp?

Honestly I'm not whining I'm just putting in my honest opinion in this thread. In the end, lets face reality. Before we can jump onto bringing back stuff to pl, we have go through another nerf and fix pvp which is honestly one the of the biggest downfalls to this game IMO. Then we can worry about new gear,update,ect...
    I'm satisfied for anything sts, even if it means just keeping the game up and running
    Egg was given for being able to grind in 4 days, sorry if you couldn't do it.

The others are invalid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Egg was given for being able to grind in 4 days, sorry if you couldn't do it.

The others are invalid.
    Lol, who said I wanted it? Idc about egg or founders or anything helps you do better in pvp. You don't have to feel sorry for me either, I'm happy with what I have ^-^

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SillyJuan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Exactly why we won't get an update, these selfish players are basically asking for no update even though these items weren't even exclusive, they were droppable. I myself capped at 71, I never got a chance to drop one of these items, only thing I can do is carry on, and stack myself up with 76 elites :-).

On the other note here is a nice suggestion that everyone would love! For the whoever knows 1 year+ black smoke anniversary, we should get the the dungeon that drops black(or recolored so greedy people won't get mad,but has same stats as black sets) sets for 1 month! They should make to where only capped players can get in, or the ones that have the humania helm. Although it will be better for only the ones that have capped to benefit everyone. Let me know what you guys think.
    Good idea bro

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Maurice Archie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Elites are limited time awards. That IS exclusive.
    If you are asking for the rules to change so you can have something you don't have, then it's a bit hypocritical to call someone in my position "greedy" or "selfish" for merely wanting a Recolor. Lol.

Also if they only drop for one month then what about the people who miss out on that? Too bad? Doesn't sound fair either.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 05-11-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

He's not the first and won't be the last relatively new player asking for rings/founders/elites and such to be rereleased. Just one more beg and qq thread to archiviate.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

I still wonder how I survive in PvE BlackSmokeMountain AND PvP as a dex bird with a plat store ring un-elixired.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Caiahar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    If you are asking for the rules to change so you can have something you don't have, then it's a bit hypocritical to call someone in my position "greedy" or "selfish" for merely wanting a Recolor. Lol.

Also if they only drop for one month then what about the people who miss out on that? Too bad? Doesn't sound fair either.
    So stating a possible option to kill everyone's boredom in pl is changing the rules? Never looks at it liked that, and I highly doubt people will miss out. And I'm not asking for something I don't have, I'm asking for something new.

What do you guys prefer? A dead game where people are constantly leaving/quitting or just one update that bring a little hope for PL...
    Think about it...I'm done posting in this thread, why would I post my opinion when mostly everyone doesn't want an update.
    Gg

24. The Following User Says Thank You to SillyJuan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

So stating a possible option to kill everyone's boredom in pl is changing the rules? Never looks at it liked that, and I highly doubt people will miss out. And I'm not asking for something I don't have, I'm asking for something new.
    I never said I don't want an update, I said I didn't want old stuff re used, there is a difference. I want it re colored if it were to happen. I also am asking for something new.
    The part about ppl missing out was in reference to him saying release it for only a month. That would exclude someone, and that's not fair if the reasoning is that ppl want it re released because they missed out. Someone will join this game after that if nothing else.

We all want an update/new stuff. If things weren't re colored then me and anyone else who has these items gets nothing new to do but watch he value of our items drop into the dirt like the elite 76 items.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post

If it's either that or nothing sad noobs like you don't care . Let's say a developer was reading this and based on comments and feed back they would decide to re release items or try recoloring . With people like you always looking at the negative and the PROBLEMS we'll face there already thinking no . At this point I guess everybody wants a update but if it's not to your specific likings it doesn't matter and All or nothing . Honestly screw that , I'm all about positivity . Anything is better than nothing . And yeah your selfish , because in small words your saying us who started 2013 are pointless and it's a too bad too sad . And then you noobs complain about price , those items weren't even worth that when they first came out so give it up .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If it's either that or nothing sad noobs like you don't care . Let's say a developer was reading this and based on comments and feed back they would decide to re release items or try recoloring . With people like you always looking at the negative and the PROBLEMS we'll face there already thinking no . At this point I guess everybody wants a update but if it's not to your specific likings it doesn't matter and All or nothing . Honestly screw that , I'm all about positivity . Anything is better than nothing . And yeah your selfish , because in small words your saying us who started 2013 are pointless and it's a too bad too sad . And then you noobs complain about price , those items weren't even worth that when they first came out so give it up .
    These items will not give you an advantage whatsoever so the only being selfish here is you. You want them because they're collectible. Guess what? That method exist: buy them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

If it's either that or nothing sad noobs like you don't care .

attempting insults do nothing but make you look bad. I obviously do care in that I ALSO want something new, not only for me, my solution gives everyone something. I gave a logical opinion that NO one has a good counter argument to.
    I'll re state; is there any good reason to not recolor? If your answer is maybe that's the only option then, recognize that you are making an assumption.

Let's say a developer was reading this and based on comments and feed back they would decide to re release items or try recoloring . With people like you always looking at the negative and the PROBLEMS we'll face there already thinking no .

there's that assumption again. Frankly I don't even see my posts as negative when ppl asked for feed back, I gave some.

At this point I guess everybody wants a update but if it's not to your specific likings it doesn't matter and All or nothing . Honestly screw that , I'm all about positivity . Anything is better than nothing .

unless you were in my position and spent 60-70 mil and got to watch someone get it as a drop.
    I like how you say I'm all about positivity and try to flame me lel.

And yeah your selfish , because in small words your saying us who started 2013 are pointless and it's a too bad too sad .

I never said that. I did point out that if this happened for only one month as was suggested then someone else would loose out on this opportunity. It is more altruistic of me to think that when others were not.

And then you noobs complain about price ,

i did not but thanks again for that positivity XD

those items weren't even worth that when they first came out so give it up .
    the old price is irrelevant, and I don't give up logic all that often.
    No need to get worked up.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post: