Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back Black Dragon map, and Humania Elite dungeon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emagency View Post
    In my opinion, people do not want them simply because they are "exclusive" as in they don't drop anymore, if that were true, then everyone would be gung ho' over the whammos that don't drop anymore, or the l2 wing/eye/bracer or ruby swords.
    And as for Apa I'm going to say the same thing again, you bought those elites, and are happy with what you have. That's the value in the item for you, so what exactly are you losing if they were to come out? I don't get it personally, it seems like a pride matter for you in particular. You will not sell them, so the value for you is having the item, that alone. Are you saying that you wouldn't like the items as much if they were to become more available just because more people have them? What if someone randomly came back who hoarded 10 of each and gave birth to a whole bunch more in the market, what then?
    If they discontinued the burning branch and Boulder would anyone care because they were exclusive 76 elites?
    I see it more likely that they would bring back items they do not have to put any effort into making, than to design all new procs and looks to add into the game.
    That requires a lot more attention/testing/tweaking than adding in what they already have made.
    It's nothing to do with my pride. I barely even wear my esb anymore. I don't really know why.. But.... This:

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    One last thing; the desirability of these items goes down and that exclusivity means less to everyone as time goes on and we all see more and more.
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Omg they should make pink drag sets! And the dragon pets!!
    Pl: Cot-61 Mage, Fearjess-56 Mage, Sufher-56 Bear, Pairable-56 Bird, Callmejess-17 Bear, Jessicasmerch-10 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apa View Post
    I like how you and I are pretty much feeling the same way.
    It seems a logical paradox to me;
    unobtainable makes it desired, so making it available wrecks desirability.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Love you too
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shonex View Post
    A lot of colours here, lol...

You have my support.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Taste the Rainbow

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IGN Storm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default bring back or change to be a new stuff for elite

I think all user will keep farming and support this game if u can put some RARE elite stuff...tq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

I was going 'to say something mean about how sucky this idea would be but if you wanna beg , pls beg for something new , something that wont screw us old players .

ily doe , plox dont be mad in game

#toughlove

10. The Following User Says Thank You to for the lulz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Well, Ofcourse people who doesn't have any of those items would agree and those who has the old 71 items and black sets would say no, which I fully do understand why they won't agree. Just a thought, as a few others have said, a re-color would work pretty well. I do agree will your suggestions tho, just bring it back being re colored. Just my 2 cents.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by for the lulz View Post
    I was going 'to say something mean about how sucky this idea would be but if you wanna beg , pls beg for something new , something that wont screw us old players .

ily doe , plox dont be mad in game

#toughlove
    I'll reiterate this does not "screw anyone" and being an "old player" doesn't mean you have these things. Fact of the matter is you don't sell them anyway, and having them has no value other than "oh I have them" as the worth is not in the price it fetches, it's the fact that you have it because you like it. I still think that the stand from your side of the fence is that you would feel like somehow you Lost gold or something. But you were satisfied with the deal.

Take l56 glyph for example; there were people who paid 15-25m for a l56 glyph set but they came out and made them drop again, so here we have a set going from that kind of price down to 1-1.5m per set, and what has that done? GOOD! Lots of people love them and it's because they are a popular pvp item set. In my opinion doing this with the items I'm suggesting does effectively the same thing, and is BETTER in the long run for the good of the game, for what the game currently is.

No one is begging here, it's a suggestion I have to better the game overall for the majority.
    I'm not going to beg for new gear, they have been clear about their position on new content.
    Last edited by Emagency; 05-08-2014 at 05:00 AM.
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

You asked if anyone would care if they disc. the current elite weapons, the answer is yes. Those weapons have almost no value as they are obtainable and over farmed. If your idea happened and a map was always available we would just watch the value of the old elite items drop and drop. If your idea for a new map had a set time limit and then was taken out, then someone would miss out on the chance to get one. So which is it? Old weapons always available and have ever decreasing value (yawn), or a short time map that wouldn't seem fair to someone who misses out on it?
    No one is impressed by those obtainable 76 weapons, I'd rather the 71s and black not become that.

This would "screw me" for lack of better term if it's not recolored because everybody that does have these gets nothing new to do.
    How is that fair? Yes there aren't many of us, but we are long time supporters. Exactly who stg should not slight- long term customers.
    I don't get why you can agree that something like the humania faces should be off limits yet the most expensive items in game which were also elite rewards should be up for grabs.
    Stg has never re released elite items, and that has always remained the definition of "elite" to me. Exclusive to that time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    As I say every time this type of thing is suggested again.....

DO NOT BRING BACK THE SAME 71 ELITES AND BLACK SETS.
    IF anything like this is to happen then for the love of god..RECOLOR IT!!!!!!!!

Don't punish the few people who have been loyal for that long! You dont want to drive even more old loyal players away.
    You would be giving me nothing to do and tick me off frankly. If things are recolored than I can retain my accomplishment AND newbies will also have a goal. Don't leave me out when I've always supported this game!
    Old stuff-NO
    recolored - ok.
    This post sums it all, but i'd not even recolour it. Of course newbs would love something like this but it's plain wrong and unfair towards the people who farmed these items back in the days or even worse for the people who farmed/merched enough to be able to buy one now.

The game needs a new cap and new content if anything, not the old or recoloured items from old maps. Bringing back such old things would just turn away the loyal vet playerbase left and kill the game even faster.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I'll speak for the noobs here .. A lot of you older players are extremely selfish I see . This would help the pocket legends as a whole and is a very simple thing for them to do . But I see walking around looking cooler than everybody with a item your never going to sale is enough for you . Enjoy walking around a game where people keep leaving until it's just you couple guys showing off for eachother . Then the item won't be rare huh ? Oh have fun though . Sucks having a lvl 76 that can't even look like lvl 76 material . All the time and work I put in to add to my pocket legends depression . I wouldn't care if pocket legends just have us a new armor vanity .recoloring is simple I hope they take some advice on this one ,

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Maurice Archie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Total support!

Re-Release or riot >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

If anyone wanted to think its simply selfish of me not wanting re release that's fine, but remember my recoloring solution gives us ALL something to do, and a re release does not.
    If I wanted to, I could say its selfish to want another shot at old elites (being an unnecessary item).
    The items value in this case is that it represents a great deal of money, that is lost with a re release. Or that it represents a great effort in simply getting one at all, which is also lost when its available to anyone.

It's prolly all a pipe dream being that something as seemingly simple as asking for the stats of savage get changed is too much to ask.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Might as well.

At this point, the game is petering out anyway and this will be an opportunity for STG to squeeze out a few more dollars out of it before they decide it's not worth running the game anymore.
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Alessandro Bamba View Post
    This post sums it all, but i'd not even recolour it. Of course newbs would love something like this but it's plain wrong and unfair towards the people who farmed these items back in the days or even worse for the people who farmed/merched enough to be able to buy one now.

The game needs a new cap and new content if anything, not the old or recoloured items from old maps. Bringing back such old things would just turn away the loyal vet playerbase left and kill the game even faster.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk
    Lol, yeah, I don't even want 71 Elite recoloured either.
    But I don't mind a recolour to black dragon. Why doesn't sts do something like a dragon pets quest for L76 like they did for L71...
    And then we can be able to have something to do. And add farmable dragon armor for the pet dragons just like black drag. This idea is way better than re-releasing and recolouring, Hands down!
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Apa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

Ha ha, he said peter

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

One point that people need to remember here is that not all items are created equal. Some items entered the game with the express statement that they would be available for a limited time only. Everyone knew that at the time. The 71 elite weapons, black dragon armor, humania faces, and every level cap vanity fits this description. In my opinion, those who have these items have a right to be upset if they are ever reintroduced because that breaks the agreement. Some number of those who spent the extra time and/or money to get them did so only because they knew it was their only chance to do so. Or in other words, it's a bad idea to change the rules in the middle of the game.

I realize latecomers to PL could feel left out, but that's the way it goes in any community. Those who have been around longer have the historical items, rewards, titles, etc. from having been around a while. It really sucks that new content isn't happening, because it makes new players feel like they not only missed so much but don't have anything coming up to look forward to. Unfortunately, that's the breaks when you join a game on its way down. I really wish this weren't true for all our sakes, but that's the reality.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fusionstrike For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Dev please reply
    Justin bieber <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts