Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back Black Dragon map, and Humania Elite dungeon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

Any changes would take work an they aren't willing to do so. I think we should feel lucky we got starry. Face it we are a liability, we can't make them the money or accolades they want so they have moved on.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

That red and yellow drag set that one of the fire wardens has already exists and I can't imagine it would take much to make it drop.
    There are other things that already exist like Farow (sp?) the foragers set in sewers, or bring back the one handed whammo that no one has. New anything give us ALL something to farm for, and no one looses.

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Purple Dragon set, 'nuff said.
    Last edited by DocDoBig; 05-07-2014 at 01:51 PM.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Reality check, nothing is going to happen, keep on hoping, keep on dreaming, keep on posting your best ideas, in the end disappointment and pain one feels if nothing happens, we all know the answer and we all know they have no spare time for PL.

One thing for sure we still be there in PL Waiting, lets us hold hands and if you need a shoulder to cry on i be there.

Tommy Page - A Shoulder To Cry On

Life is full of lots of up and downs
    But the distance feels further
    When it's headed for the ground
    And there's nothing more painful
    Then to let your feelings take you down

It's so hard to know the way you feel inside
    When there's many thoughts and feelings that you hide
    But you might feel better
    If you let me walk with you by your side

And when you need a shoulder to cry on
    When you need a friend to rely on
    When the whole world is gone
    You won't be alone 'cause I'll be there

I'll be your shoulder to cry on
    I'll be there, I'll be your friend to rely on
    When the whole world's gone

All of the times when everything is wrong
    And you're feeling like there's no use going on
    You can't give it up, I'll help you work it out
    And carry on

Side by side with you till the end
    I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand
    No matter what is said or done
    Our love will always continue on

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
    Everyone needs a friend to rely on
    When the whole world is gone

I'll be your shoulder to cry on
    I'll be there, I'll be your friend to rely on

You'll have my shoulder to cry on
    I'll be there, I'll be the one to rely on
    And when the whole world's gone
    You'll always have my shoulder to cry on

Songwriters
    PAGE, TOMMY

Git – Ssneakykills

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

This^^^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Another thing that I see happening here is that there's tons of people who play PL that are upset at the idea because they have these items and feel special.
    Well here's my view on your position:
    -98% of you will never sell your 71 elites or black dragon sets as it is.
    -You would all be upset that you didn't sell your items *that you wouldn't sell in the first place* for more gold than what it would now be worth

I'm seeing the side that you guys have, but I'm talking about what would be best for the majority, WE KNOW that STS is not going to make new items with new procs and new blah blah blah.

The only thing I've seen so far that makes any sense is the Junior Recruit Dragon Set that has never been used, that would be a good idea as far I see it because it already exist. Just making a new name and throwing it on the drop table at forgotten forest at an incredibly low rate is PLAUSABLE.

I'm curious, do you guys really think being around when these dropped the first time means it's exclusive to you because you're from former caps?
    These items can still be traded/given/obtained, but most of those who have do not want to let go of them, not because they are oldies, but because they like them.
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emagency For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apa View Post
    I'm with Sue.......... I don't like the sounds of any of this.
    In all honesty I wish Sts would release new BSM 76 Elite weapons with procs that are hard to get.
    I'd prefer this over bringing back old things. If sts gonna bring back 71 elite and black drag then they might as well bring back founders and CoP and SoH and MFA and Volcano 71 cap vanity.
    I don't care how hard they would make it to get, it's still gonna affect the people that already owned them. Including me.
    How is it on the same level to you as founders and CoP and SoH and MFA and Volcano 71 cap vanity? Those items are clearly never going to be available, as they were rewards for that time, and non-tradable deals, not even between characters.
    To me those are a whole different ball game and I agree with you that they should not be touched.

Question is, how would this really affect you? Are you losing anything? As I understand it you're not selling your elites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DocDoBig View Post
    Purple Dragon set, 'nuff said.
    Feaze would go bonkers haha, I'm all for the purple ;D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot View Post
    Any changes would take work an they aren't willing to do so. I think we should feel lucky we got starry. Face it we are a liability, we can't make them the money or accolades they want so they have moved on.
    Starry was an awesome addition in my opinion, some complain it wasn't the greatest blahblah, but it was new, and my mages and birds look darn good in em.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    As I say every time this type of thing is suggested again.....

DO NOT BRING BACK THE SAME 71 ELITES AND BLACK SETS.
    IF anything like this is to happen then for the love of god..RECOLOR IT!!!!!!!!

Don't punish the few people who have been loyal for that long! You dont want to drive even more old loyal players away.
    You would be giving me nothing to do and tick me off frankly. If things are recolored than I can retain my accomplishment AND newbies will also have a goal. Don't leave me out when I've always supported this game!
    Old stuff-NO
    recolored - ok.
    If they actually would recolor them to something along those lines man I'd be all for it, but seems like a lot more effort for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You have my support!!! Lets get them pinks and elites i suppose lol!! Pl would most likely gain more players if we bring these items back!!!
    Last edited by jonpink; 05-07-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have one last idea... What if for only one month let black drag and 71 elites drop. This is just so that there will be more in circulation and you guys would be making money from all of the player buying plat. This way after the month is over we can finally have a new cap?? love you guys/gals!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yea re-color dragon sets ftw but what about items then?
    Grudge-Monster-Panda-Dex-HoloShield-Beastly-Legend-Dawn-Terroy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emagency View Post
    -If it is possible, keep the dungeon for 71 elites strictly 71 characters as it was before. (increasing demand for 70/71 sets) *increase in farmers*
    No ty for this part. I support rest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Another thing that I see happening here is that there's tons of people who play PL that are upset at the idea because they have these items and feel special.
    Well here's my view on your position:
    -98% of you will never sell your 71 elites or black dragon sets as it is.
    -You would all be upset that you didn't sell your items *that you wouldn't sell in the first place* for more gold than what it would now be worth

no I wouldn't be upset because I didn't sell, I'd be bothered that I loose more than 200 million in value that I feel an sence of accomplishment from.

I'm seeing the side that you guys have, but I'm talking about what would be best for the majority, WE KNOW that STS is not going to make new items with new procs and new blah blah blah.

what is best for all would be what upsets no one, and especially not the people who have supported this game for the longest. My idea would not bother the oldest supporters such as myself. Re releasing doesn't give me a new goal, it pushes away oldies.

The only thing I've seen so far that makes any sense is the Junior Recruit Dragon Set that has never been used, that would be a good idea as far I see it because it already exist. Just making a new name and throwing it on the drop table at forgotten forest at an incredibly low rate is PLAUSABLE.

I'm curious, do you guys really think being around when these dropped the first time means it's exclusive to you because you're from former caps?

yes, because these are ELITE items, no one should expect those to come back- sorry.

These items can still be traded/given/obtained, but most of those who have do not want to let go of them, not because they are oldies, but because they like them.
    If they actually would recolor them to something along those lines man I'd be all for it, but seems like a lot more effort for them.
    Recoloring isn't a lot more effort, Sam said that was something even he could do, an overlay.

One last thing; the desirability of these items goes down and that exclusivity means less to everyone as time goes on and we all see more and more.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 05-07-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Hey you forgot to mention my vetran status..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

How is it on the same level to you as founders and CoP and SoH and MFA and Volcano 71 cap vanity? Those items are clearly never going to be available, as they were rewards for that time, and non-tradable deals, not even between characters.
    To me those are a whole different ball game and I agree with you that they should not be touched.

Question is, how would this really affect you? Are you losing anything? As I understand it you're not selling your elites.
    I don't care if those rewarded vanities is a different ball game. Sometimes I feel like I want CoP and SoH too cause I have MFA but I know that I'll never get them. Am I losing anything? Yes I'm losing the fact that my Esb and Ems used to be disc and exclusive. Just like CoP, SoH and MFA. All the CoP and SoH owners would be upset if Sts brought them back. As would the 71 elite and Black dragon owners.
    Just because this game is lacking in content and is boring now doesn't mean sts should start bringing back old items. In my time here on PL, I wasn't as lucky as many people might have been. I only have Esb and Ems and I had to spend pretty much the majority of my wealth on them. And for sts to bring them back would shatter me. Other people may have only had to pay 1-4 mil a piece and I don't know if they would care enough, they probably still do. But that's not the point.
    Yes, I'm never gonna sell these, and I never want them brought back.
    And when/if sts ever did bring them back, in time people are just gonna complain again and again about PL lacking in content. Bringing these back won't solve the problem.
    So now lets face reality. Sts doesn't even give updates in Pl anymore so.. This idea will NEVER happen. But new weapons with new procs, maybe.. But still highly unlikely.
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonpink View Post
    I have one last idea... What if for only one month let black drag and 71 elites drop. This is just so that there will be more in circulation and you guys would be making money from all of the player buying plat. This way after the month is over we can finally have a new cap?? love you guys/gals!!
    I think this kinda compounds a problem tho.
    It's desired because it's exclusive- yet not all will be happy with any time frame of accessibility.
    If available for too long- ppl want it less because they see it more.
    Yet also, if you make it a short time frame then someone will be missing out on it and be upset leading to more requests at getting it, and less people wanting it as it's more common.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apa View Post
    I don't care if those rewarded vanities is a different ball game. Sometimes I feel like I want CoP and SoH too cause I have MFA but I know that I'll never get them. Am I losing anything? Yes I'm losing the fact that my Esb and Ems used to be disc and exclusive. Just like CoP, SoH and MFA. All the CoP and SoH owners would be upset if Sts brought them back. As would the 71 elite and Black dragon owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    One last thing; the desirability of these items goes down and that exclusivity means less to everyone as time goes on and we all see more and more.
    I like how you and I are pretty much feeling the same way.
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Apa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

In my opinion, people do not want them simply because they are "exclusive" as in they don't drop anymore, if that were true, then everyone would be gung ho' over the whammos that don't drop anymore, or the l2 wing/eye/bracer or ruby swords.
    And as for Apa I'm going to say the same thing again, you bought those elites, and are happy with what you have. That's the value in the item for you, so what exactly are you losing if they were to come out? I don't get it personally, it seems like a pride matter for you in particular. You will not sell them, so the value for you is having the item, that alone. Are you saying that you wouldn't like the items as much if they were to become more available just because more people have them? What if someone randomly came back who hoarded 10 of each and gave birth to a whole bunch more in the market, what then?
    If they discontinued the burning branch and Boulder would anyone care because they were exclusive 76 elites?
    I see it more likely that they would bring back items they do not have to put any effort into making, than to design all new procs and looks to add into the game.
    That requires a lot more attention/testing/tweaking than adding in what they already have made.

I'll also add how short the time was for the Humanian Cap courtesy of Doc's wonderful timeline http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-PL-s-Timeline

06/19/12 [CLIENT: 1.7.7]
    - New Campaign – Humania + Level Raise [71 Cap]
    New Town: Isle of Humania
    - Fourth Elite Cap Vanity for capping to 71: Monarch Helm of Humania (MHH) added
    - Added Angelic Loyalty Gear for having a 66 toon before or spending over $50
    - Added /promocode command with <onthebeach> (Beach Antenna)
    - Skill maximum rank increased to 7 for level 65 and up
    - Achievements and Titles added
    - Complete new UI
    - Added support for logging in with Facebook and Google Accounts

07/19/12
    - New Mystery Mash elite level 71 boss fight
    - Elite boss has a chance to drop rare loot
    - Plus Elite items
    - New dark pink Elite item class
    - Three new Elite weapons with unique PROC
    Elite Wave Twister Staff
    Elite Sea Blaster
    Elite Marlin Sword
    - New Dungeon: The Lost Villas
    - New daily and 3 day quests to acquire crafting components
    - New Elixir: Shamrock Trasher Punch (60 min) with 100% Luck
    - Added Arcane Legends name reservation for 20 plat
    - Arcane Shield added to the Store

09/07/12
    - Preview Blacksmoke Mountain
    - New limited Side-campaign Fire Forest dungeon with level 71 content, quests and new Boss Dragonet added
    - Elite Quest (Collect 500 ichors) with Elite Weapons reward
    - New black dragon stat'd gear
    - Increased spawn frequency of Furgee in Lost Villas
    - Infinitely Forgotten Blade now uses correct appearance
    - Several small bugs fixed
    - Leveling requirements for 10 first levels reduced
    - Forest Haven quests offer more XP

10/18/12
    - New Campaign – Blacksmoke Mountain + Level Raise [76 Cap]
    New Quests, bosses and loot
    - Fifth Elite Cap Vanity for capping to 76: Eye of Eternity (EoE) added
    - New Elite Cap Vanity Rings
    Ring of Valiance (2pc)
    Ring of Valiant Glory (3pc)
    - Competition: Level 76 in 4 days rewards: Elite Fossilized Dragon Egg (Shield) + [Elite Cut-Throat] Title
    - New vanity wings

This is a 3 month period for the 71 elites, and only a month for the black dragon to be available whereas the current running for BSM is almost 2 years old!
    Last edited by Emagency; 05-07-2014 at 04:14 PM.