Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back Black Dragon map, and Humania Elite dungeon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have one last idea... What if for only one month let black drag and 71 elites drop. This is just so that there will be more in circulation and you guys would be making money from all of the player buying plat. This way after the month is over we can finally have a new cap?? love you guys/gals!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonpink View Post
    I have one last idea... What if for only one month let black drag and 71 elites drop. This is just so that there will be more in circulation and you guys would be making money from all of the player buying plat. This way after the month is over we can finally have a new cap?? love you guys/gals!!
    I think this kinda compounds a problem tho.
    It's desired because it's exclusive- yet not all will be happy with any time frame of accessibility.
    If available for too long- ppl want it less because they see it more.
    Yet also, if you make it a short time frame then someone will be missing out on it and be upset leading to more requests at getting it, and less people wanting it as it's more common.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yea re-color dragon sets ftw but what about items then?
    Grudge-Monster-Panda-Dex-HoloShield-Beastly-Legend-Dawn-Terroy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emagency View Post
    -If it is possible, keep the dungeon for 71 elites strictly 71 characters as it was before. (increasing demand for 70/71 sets) *increase in farmers*
    No ty for this part. I support rest.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Hey you forgot to mention my vetran status..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

In my opinion, people do not want them simply because they are "exclusive" as in they don't drop anymore, if that were true, then everyone would be gung ho' over the whammos that don't drop anymore, or the l2 wing/eye/bracer or ruby swords.
    And as for Apa I'm going to say the same thing again, you bought those elites, and are happy with what you have. That's the value in the item for you, so what exactly are you losing if they were to come out? I don't get it personally, it seems like a pride matter for you in particular. You will not sell them, so the value for you is having the item, that alone. Are you saying that you wouldn't like the items as much if they were to become more available just because more people have them? What if someone randomly came back who hoarded 10 of each and gave birth to a whole bunch more in the market, what then?
    If they discontinued the burning branch and Boulder would anyone care because they were exclusive 76 elites?
    I see it more likely that they would bring back items they do not have to put any effort into making, than to design all new procs and looks to add into the game.
    That requires a lot more attention/testing/tweaking than adding in what they already have made.

I'll also add how short the time was for the Humanian Cap courtesy of Doc's wonderful timeline http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-PL-s-Timeline

06/19/12 [CLIENT: 1.7.7]
    - New Campaign – Humania + Level Raise [71 Cap]
    New Town: Isle of Humania
    - Fourth Elite Cap Vanity for capping to 71: Monarch Helm of Humania (MHH) added
    - Added Angelic Loyalty Gear for having a 66 toon before or spending over $50
    - Added /promocode command with <onthebeach> (Beach Antenna)
    - Skill maximum rank increased to 7 for level 65 and up
    - Achievements and Titles added
    - Complete new UI
    - Added support for logging in with Facebook and Google Accounts

07/19/12
    - New Mystery Mash elite level 71 boss fight
    - Elite boss has a chance to drop rare loot
    - Plus Elite items
    - New dark pink Elite item class
    - Three new Elite weapons with unique PROC
    Elite Wave Twister Staff
    Elite Sea Blaster
    Elite Marlin Sword
    - New Dungeon: The Lost Villas
    - New daily and 3 day quests to acquire crafting components
    - New Elixir: Shamrock Trasher Punch (60 min) with 100% Luck
    - Added Arcane Legends name reservation for 20 plat
    - Arcane Shield added to the Store

09/07/12
    - Preview Blacksmoke Mountain
    - New limited Side-campaign Fire Forest dungeon with level 71 content, quests and new Boss Dragonet added
    - Elite Quest (Collect 500 ichors) with Elite Weapons reward
    - New black dragon stat'd gear
    - Increased spawn frequency of Furgee in Lost Villas
    - Infinitely Forgotten Blade now uses correct appearance
    - Several small bugs fixed
    - Leveling requirements for 10 first levels reduced
    - Forest Haven quests offer more XP

10/18/12
    - New Campaign – Blacksmoke Mountain + Level Raise [76 Cap]
    New Quests, bosses and loot
    - Fifth Elite Cap Vanity for capping to 76: Eye of Eternity (EoE) added
    - New Elite Cap Vanity Rings
    Ring of Valiance (2pc)
    Ring of Valiant Glory (3pc)
    - Competition: Level 76 in 4 days rewards: Elite Fossilized Dragon Egg (Shield) + [Elite Cut-Throat] Title
    - New vanity wings

This is a 3 month period for the 71 elites, and only a month for the black dragon to be available whereas the current running for BSM is almost 2 years old!
    Last edited by Emagency; 05-07-2014 at 04:14 PM.
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emagency View Post
    In my opinion, people do not want them simply because they are "exclusive" as in they don't drop anymore, if that were true, then everyone would be gung ho' over the whammos that don't drop anymore, or the l2 wing/eye/bracer or ruby swords.
    And as for Apa I'm going to say the same thing again, you bought those elites, and are happy with what you have. That's the value in the item for you, so what exactly are you losing if they were to come out? I don't get it personally, it seems like a pride matter for you in particular. You will not sell them, so the value for you is having the item, that alone. Are you saying that you wouldn't like the items as much if they were to become more available just because more people have them? What if someone randomly came back who hoarded 10 of each and gave birth to a whole bunch more in the market, what then?
    If they discontinued the burning branch and Boulder would anyone care because they were exclusive 76 elites?
    I see it more likely that they would bring back items they do not have to put any effort into making, than to design all new procs and looks to add into the game.
    That requires a lot more attention/testing/tweaking than adding in what they already have made.
    It's nothing to do with my pride. I barely even wear my esb anymore. I don't really know why.. But.... This:

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    One last thing; the desirability of these items goes down and that exclusivity means less to everyone as time goes on and we all see more and more.
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Omg they should make pink drag sets! And the dragon pets!!
    Pl: Cot-61 Mage, Fearjess-56 Mage, Sufher-56 Bear, Pairable-56 Bird, Callmejess-17 Bear, Jessicasmerch-10 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Love you too
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shonex View Post
    A lot of colours here, lol...

You have my support.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Taste the Rainbow

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IGN Storm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

I was going 'to say something mean about how sucky this idea would be but if you wanna beg , pls beg for something new , something that wont screw us old players .

ily doe , plox dont be mad in game

#toughlove

15. The Following User Says Thank You to for the lulz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by for the lulz View Post
    I was going 'to say something mean about how sucky this idea would be but if you wanna beg , pls beg for something new , something that wont screw us old players .

ily doe , plox dont be mad in game

#toughlove
    I'll reiterate this does not "screw anyone" and being an "old player" doesn't mean you have these things. Fact of the matter is you don't sell them anyway, and having them has no value other than "oh I have them" as the worth is not in the price it fetches, it's the fact that you have it because you like it. I still think that the stand from your side of the fence is that you would feel like somehow you Lost gold or something. But you were satisfied with the deal.

Take l56 glyph for example; there were people who paid 15-25m for a l56 glyph set but they came out and made them drop again, so here we have a set going from that kind of price down to 1-1.5m per set, and what has that done? GOOD! Lots of people love them and it's because they are a popular pvp item set. In my opinion doing this with the items I'm suggesting does effectively the same thing, and is BETTER in the long run for the good of the game, for what the game currently is.

No one is begging here, it's a suggestion I have to better the game overall for the majority.
    I'm not going to beg for new gear, they have been clear about their position on new content.
    Last edited by Emagency; 05-08-2014 at 05:00 AM.
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Well, Ofcourse people who doesn't have any of those items would agree and those who has the old 71 items and black sets would say no, which I fully do understand why they won't agree. Just a thought, as a few others have said, a re-color would work pretty well. I do agree will your suggestions tho, just bring it back being re colored. Just my 2 cents.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

You asked if anyone would care if they disc. the current elite weapons, the answer is yes. Those weapons have almost no value as they are obtainable and over farmed. If your idea happened and a map was always available we would just watch the value of the old elite items drop and drop. If your idea for a new map had a set time limit and then was taken out, then someone would miss out on the chance to get one. So which is it? Old weapons always available and have ever decreasing value (yawn), or a short time map that wouldn't seem fair to someone who misses out on it?
    No one is impressed by those obtainable 76 weapons, I'd rather the 71s and black not become that.

This would "screw me" for lack of better term if it's not recolored because everybody that does have these gets nothing new to do.
    How is that fair? Yes there aren't many of us, but we are long time supporters. Exactly who stg should not slight- long term customers.
    I don't get why you can agree that something like the humania faces should be off limits yet the most expensive items in game which were also elite rewards should be up for grabs.
    Stg has never re released elite items, and that has always remained the definition of "elite" to me. Exclusive to that time.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I'll speak for the noobs here .. A lot of you older players are extremely selfish I see . This would help the pocket legends as a whole and is a very simple thing for them to do . But I see walking around looking cooler than everybody with a item your never going to sale is enough for you . Enjoy walking around a game where people keep leaving until it's just you couple guys showing off for eachother . Then the item won't be rare huh ? Oh have fun though . Sucks having a lvl 76 that can't even look like lvl 76 material . All the time and work I put in to add to my pocket legends depression . I wouldn't care if pocket legends just have us a new armor vanity .recoloring is simple I hope they take some advice on this one ,

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Maurice Archie For This Useful Post:

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Archie View Post
    I'll speak for the noobs here .. A lot of you older players are extremely selfish I see . This would help the pocket legends as a whole and is a very simple thing for them to do . But I see walking around looking cooler than everybody with a item your never going to sale is enough for you . Enjoy walking around a game where people keep leaving until it's just you couple guys showing off for eachother . Then the item won't be rare huh ? Oh have fun though . Sucks having a lvl 76 that can't even look like lvl 76 material . All the time and work I put in to add to my pocket legends depression . I wouldn't care if pocket legends just have us a new armor vanity .recoloring is simple I hope they take some advice on this one ,
    You do not seem to understand. This is not selfish.
    There are many things in the game that look awesome.
    People like having rare items. It's something many have naturally. ESB, EMS, EWT, and Black Dragon are all mighty fine lookin items. But then, the value, of it will decrease if everyone can get it.
    I have always wanted ESB and Black Dragon, my name is ShadowStar, so you can imagine me wanting it. But do you see me complaining about it? No. I'd rather have it discontinued than have it when everyone else can get it.

All for one, and one for all.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The point being everyone won't have it . Give me a fair chance to farm those items . Give me something else to do . I understand what your saying but people won't even sell the items . Personally I want the humania face more than anything . The idea of being a human is so awesome to me . Birds are a love and hate thing . They honestly look weird compared to mages or foxes .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Shadow I know you , we pvp quite often . I'm BoyzINTheHood OblockBangBan MigosATL etc etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Archie View Post
    Exactly why we won't get an update, these selfish players are basically asking for no update even though these items weren't even exclusive, they were droppable. I myself capped at 71, I never got a chance to drop one of these items, only thing I can do is carry on, and stack myself up with 76 elites :-).

On the other note here is a nice suggestion that everyone would love! For the whoever knows 1 year+ black smoke anniversary, we should get the the dungeon that drops black(or recolored so greedy people won't get mad,but has same stats as black sets) sets for 1 month! They should make to where only capped players can get in, or the ones that have the humania helm. Although it will be better for only the ones that have capped to benefit everyone. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bearofaltera View Post
    Exactly why we won't get an update, these selfish players are basically asking for no update even though these items weren't even exclusive, they were droppable. I myself capped at 71, I never got a chance to drop one of these items, only thing I can do is carry on, and stack myself up with 76 elites :-).

On the other note here is a nice suggestion that everyone would love! For the whoever knows 1 year+ black smoke anniversary, we should get the the dungeon that drops black(or recolored so greedy people won't get mad,but has same stats as black sets) sets for 1 month! They should make to where only capped players can get in, or the ones that have the humania helm. Although it will be better for only the ones that have capped to benefit everyone. Let me know what you guys think.
    Read the 2nd paragraph pls