Thread: Bring back Black Dragon map, and Humania Elite dungeon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ign hugeluck View Post
    Dev please reply
    Y, when you know what they are going to say

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Archie View Post
    I'll speak for the noobs here .. A lot of you older players are extremely selfish I see . This would help the pocket legends as a whole and is a very simple thing for them to do . But I see walking around looking cooler than everybody with a item your never going to sale is enough for you . Enjoy walking around a game where people keep leaving until it's just you couple guys showing off for eachother . Then the item won't be rare huh ? Oh have fun though . Sucks having a lvl 76 that can't even look like lvl 76 material . All the time and work I put in to add to my pocket legends depression . I wouldn't care if pocket legends just have us a new armor vanity .recoloring is simple I hope they take some advice on this one ,
    You do not seem to understand. This is not selfish.
    There are many things in the game that look awesome.
    People like having rare items. It's something many have naturally. ESB, EMS, EWT, and Black Dragon are all mighty fine lookin items. But then, the value, of it will decrease if everyone can get it.
    I have always wanted ESB and Black Dragon, my name is ShadowStar, so you can imagine me wanting it. But do you see me complaining about it? No. I'd rather have it discontinued than have it when everyone else can get it.

All for one, and one for all.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    You asked if anyone would care if they disc. the current elite weapons, the answer is yes. Those weapons have almost no value as they are obtainable and over farmed. If your idea happened and a map was always available we would just watch the value of the old elite items drop and drop. If your idea for a new map had a set time limit and then was taken out, then someone would miss out on the chance to get one. So which is it? Old weapons always available and have ever decreasing value (yawn), or a short time map that wouldn't seem fair to someone who misses out on it?
    No one is impressed by those obtainable 76 weapons, I'd rather the 71s and black not become that.

This would "screw me" for lack of better term if it's not recolored because everybody that does have these gets nothing new to do.
    How is that fair? Yes there aren't many of us, but we are long time supporters. Exactly who stg should not slight- long term customers.
    I don't get why you can agree that something like the humania faces should be off limits yet the most expensive items in game which were also elite rewards should be up for grabs.
    Stg has never re released elite items, and that has always remained the definition of "elite" to me. Exclusive to that time.
    The reason I do not agree with this is because they drop at least 100% more often than the 71's ever did, and have been dropping nonstop, every day for the past 2 years, whereas 71's had a 3 month window *That 71 cap was def. rushed out too soon in the first place given how long 76 has been out* Which I'm sure STG had reason to do so.
    The supply of these would be incredibly higher than the 71s ever have been.

You mention also the statement I made about faces, and 71 elite weapons from the quest and I say that because those cannot be traded, those are character bound and fairly deserved by those players who capped and put in the work during that time.
    That is NOT the case with the 71 elite marlin, esb, twister, and black dragon. Those are entirely different! (as is the fang armor, GOH, COP, Volcano helm, Egg and whatever else I missed)

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    The items value in this case is that it represents a great deal of money, that is lost with a re release. Or that it represents a great effort in simply getting one at all, which is also lost when its available to anyone.
    The value as I have explained before in this thread is the fact that you have it, not because it costs "x" amount. Maybe to some few people that is the case, but the items themselves are the reward if you ask me. These people are only losing out because they didn't sell their items before the prices decreased, but So What? Almost everyone who currently has them will not sell them, so what in that case do they lose? NOTHING, it's a mind set - they retain the value of the item that they have and continue to cherish the fact that they have the item they care about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apa View Post
    Lol, yeah, I don't even want 71 Elite recoloured either.
    But I don't mind a recolour to black dragon. Why doesn't sts do something like a dragon pets quest for L76 like they did for L71...
    And then we can be able to have something to do. And add farmable dragon armor for the pet dragons just like black drag. This idea is way better than re-releasing and recolouring, Hands down!
    A New color of Dragon Sets or Dragons themselves is something that would be awesome, or to even use the Junior Recruit's Dragon set that you can purchase at Halloween as a costume (already existing entities) but.. I do not like the recoloring Idea unless the procs themselves were also re colored.
    For example : blackened out like the 76 elite costumes such as the bear, and change the staff to purple with a purple shield proc, blacked out marlin (renamed to A Shark) with red eyes and a Black Fish that comes out of the ground. And as for the ESB make it have the PVP pirate skull/crossbones on the flags, simple but effective, and can be renamed to however many awesome things it could be.

- All this to say, that would also take a lot more work on their part, i'm not sure exactly how much, but still would take it's toll over re release, which is far simpler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot View Post
    Ha ha, he said peter
    I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by ign hugeluck View Post
    Dev please reply
    I'm sure this thread has been read by the dev's, this post has over a thousand views and nearly or over 60 comments.
    They need to discuss things among themselves to provide an appropriate response.

I'm simply taking my time to fully explain the full scale of this that I see, and also I encourage more people to get involved here on this thread with your opinion, even if you think it won't go a long way. The more views we see here the better!

Continue the good discussion, *Suentous and Apa are both my friends, this is strictly conversation for this topic.*
    Regards,
    Emagency
    Last edited by Emagency; 05-09-2014 at 01:50 AM.
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emagency For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

lets all move to al

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by for the lulz View Post
    lets all move to al
    Nty

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Respectfully, brotha, I'm sticking to my guns. Recolor or not at all.

If your counterpoint to recolor is you think it's more work, I disagree. Sam said even he could do that, meaning it's not as hard as you think. I haven't heard a great reason to not recolor it, and again I'll mention IF it's not, the I get nothing new to do, AND the value of my items drops. Even if it's a perceived value I spent the vast majority of my money on them, it would be a slight on people like me who are the longest (and hopefully most valued) type of customer.
    You still have the problem that either this map idea of yours is always open, and the value of these cool weapons drops into the elite 76 realm, or, your map is a limited time thing and someone misses out. Just like you.

The point that the human face is a different type of reward because it's not tradable just illustrated that technically you can still get these weapons and black set, so no reason to re release the exact same thing.
    I still think that all elite rewards should stay a one time thing. Period.
    But just to restate- I like your idea as long as it's a recolor, and I and anyone else doesn't get left out of something new. There's just no reason for that part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The point being everyone won't have it . Give me a fair chance to farm those items . Give me something else to do . I understand what your saying but people won't even sell the items . Personally I want the humania face more than anything . The idea of being a human is so awesome to me . Birds are a love and hate thing . They honestly look weird compared to mages or foxes .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Simple Answer, No
    There would be nothing to work towards. Everything in PL is already dirt cheap.

Edit: As for the human faces I wouldn't mind since foxes and rhinos never got the chance to get the faces

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Shadow I know you , we pvp quite often . I'm BoyzINTheHood OblockBangBan MigosATL etc etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

If nobody will sell there elite items then obviously there's nothing to work for now ... What are gonna keep farming swift sets until there 3k ea ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

If nobody will sell there elite items then obviously there's nothing to work for now ... What are gonna keep farming swift sets until there 3k ea ?
    Don't lowball and people will sell them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I don't . People are scared and scammers.. Some both ! How can we trade 40 mil come on now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Why not make the Zombie helm vanity that fits each class differently a elite face being red?
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Archie:1631722
    Theres way more things to work for than Elites and swift..swift isn't farmable.
    Oldies get something special, theres more things that look cool.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I'll speak for the noobs here .. A lot of you older players are extremely selfish I see . This would help the pocket legends as a whole and is a very simple thing for them to do . But I see walking around looking cooler than everybody with a item your never going to sale is enough for you . Enjoy walking around a game where people keep leaving until it's just you couple guys showing off for eachother . Then the item won't be rare huh ? Oh have fun though . Sucks having a lvl 76 that can't even look like lvl 76 material . All the time and work I put in to add to my pocket legends depression . I wouldn't care if pocket legends just have us a new armor vanity .recoloring is simple I hope they take some advice on this one ,
    Exactly why we won't get an update, these selfish players are basically asking for no update even though these items weren't even exclusive, they were droppable. I myself capped at 71, I never got a chance to drop one of these items, only thing I can do is carry on, and stack myself up with 76 elites :-).

On the other note here is a nice suggestion that everyone would love! For the whoever knows 1 year+ black smoke anniversary, we should get the the dungeon that drops black(or recolored so greedy people won't get mad,but has same stats as black sets) sets for 1 month! They should make to where only capped players can get in, or the ones that have the humania helm. Although it will be better for only the ones that have capped to benefit everyone. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This entire topic is coming after emagency first tried to state in trade section that people make op prices for the 71 elites and that they should be worth 20mils max, than he realized this was getting him nowhere and tried to buy with decent offer. Now apparently since you failed both ways you try to get them rereleased. I can understand how you want these items but they should stay discontinued just as it was with old vanities and other old items.

What we need is more NEW cool stuff, rereleasing old ones only screws older players or people who bought it and completely defeats the purpose of farming on certain times for limited items. That's why you dont see everyone wearing a founder or an egg or going around with ewt or esb, and that's what makes such items desirable.

You can post all you want with bold letters or coloured lines but it wont change the fact that you are trying the easy route to get these items after you failed buying them in trade section, sorry to say it rough but it looks quite obvious to me.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Alessandro Bamba View Post
    This entire topic is coming after emagency first tried to state in trade section that people make op prices for the 71 elites and that they should be worth 20mils max, than he realized this was getting him nowhere and tried to buy with decent offer. Now apparently since you failed both ways you try to get them rereleased. I can understand how you want these items but they should stay discontinued just as it was with old vanities and other old items.

What we need is more NEW cool stuff, rereleasing old ones only screws older players or people who bought it and completely defeats the purpose of farming on certain times for limited items. That's why you dont see everyone wearing a founder or an egg or going around with ewt or esb, and that's what makes such items desirable.

You can post all you want with bold letters or coloured lines but it wont change the fact that you are trying the easy route to get these items after you failed buying them in trade section, sorry to say it rough but it looks quite obvious to me.

Entirely assumptions, and you're completely wrong.
    The gold cap as I stated in the original post is a completely separate issue. Re read the first page.
    It would seem going by this entire response you need to re read the thread, as it is an open and honest (no hidden motive) suggestion.

The colors were added in to make it easier to refer back to the post if you took your eyes off it, as it is a long read.
    As for my previous post the bold was to distinguish the quotes from my text easier. You're welcome.
    And remind me please where it is that I posted that I was buying these items and where I failed to buy them?

I'll also reiterate that founders, egg, cop, GOH, exc.. are items that are not trade-able and are acc/character bound. The items I am speaking of are NOT the same.

I dislike posts like this, nothing to them, lets stick to what's truthful and really being done here.
    Last edited by Emagency; 05-10-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I dont think there is any point in pointing out all the threads where you were looking for one of these items, i just quoted you on one of your "low ballin" posts in trade market as an example but really getting in a childish argument is not appealing to me.

As a matter of fact i COULD admit that black sets are actually almost unobtainable, i ve seen your 120m offer fail in avid thread and honestly 120m is actually a lot but more than that, since most sets got crafted, it s really unlikely to be able to find one. Personally i dont have black armor and i still dont see why it should be rereleased considering that without discontinued items everyone in game would look just the same.

As for the 71 elites, a lot of people sell them, if you make a serious offer you can get one from waleeds these days, they dont get lost as black armor when crafted and they should keep being the items that the dedicated player must look forward to buy when he breaks the 100mils wall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Alessandro Bamba View Post
    I dont think there is any point in pointing out all the threads where you were looking for one of these items, i just quoted you on one of your "low ballin" posts in trade market as an example but really getting in a childish argument is not appealing to me.

As a matter of fact i COULD admit that black sets are actually almost unobtainable, i ve seen your 120m offer fail in avid thread and honestly 120m is actually a lot but more than that, since most sets got crafted, it s really unlikely to be able to find one. Personally i dont have black armor and i still dont see why it should be rereleased considering that without discontinued items everyone in game would look just the same.

As for the 71 elites, a lot of people sell them, if you make a serious offer you can get one from waleeds these days, they dont get lost as black armor when crafted and they should keep being the items that the dedicated player must look forward to buy when he breaks the 100mils wall.

My offer of 120m was thought about, then accepted and I retracted my offer. Also the only offer I've given was completely not a lowball, 35m for marlin and 45m for twister hardly a lowball offer.

You really need to think about what you say..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Enough of the non topic posts, get back to the topic please, anyone else?