Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Face Time with Spacetime | 8-bit Salute Edition | Official Q&A Thread

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Default Face Time with Spacetime | 8-bit Salute Edition | Official Q&A Thread

It's time for another edition of Meed Your Mods, now renamed Facetime with Spacetime. This month, Remiem and Samhayne will be back to talk about all the new and exciting things going on at Spacetime Games. We'll also be joined by two special guests from Operation Supply Drop to talk with us about 8-bit Salute, and your fellow community members Zojak and Zeus.

In a new segment, a few select community members will also join us to give their impressions on Dragon Enclave and share their tips and tricks on getting the most out of the new content.

Would you like to submit a question to be answered during the hangout? Submit your question as a reply in this thread and we will be picking the very best ones to read and answer live during the hangout. We will also be taking questions from the Forum Chatbox during the hangout, so mark the date and join us!

You can find the event page at https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/c...qpdjh4g1f78c2k where the event will be airing live. Sign in with Google+ and check in to tell us you're coming and get a reminder the day of the event. It will also appear live on our YouTube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/spacetimestudios
    Last edited by Remiem; 05-07-2014 at 02:50 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Yay!

1) What's next for Spacetime? Do you guys have any major projects you are working on? Not just for Arcane Legends?

2) Arcane Legends is the flagship success of STS. Your pride and joy. Judging by the current statistics of how popular AL is, how far do you think Arcane Legends will go? Would it surpass Pocket Legends?

3) Have you been planning out future expansions beforehand? Care to share?

4) Would Arpluvial and Twjsted be making an appearance? I like matching faces to names.

5) What other games (not STG) do you guys play? (Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, etc)

6) How excited are you guys to release the new client to Arcane Legends? Will it be adding something entirely new to the gameplay?

7) Is there a guild revamp in the near future for Arcane Legends? I see aught of guild-related suggestions on the forums, and they have yet to be implemented.

8) What color is your underwear? ;D

9) U guys hiring?

10) What kind of music do you guys like? Hip-hop, rock, pop, soul, country, electronic, etc?

11) They say everything is bigger in Texas... Can you explain to me what that means?

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Was Waiting For This

1) When Are we gonna Meet Arpluvial and Twjsted On Camera?

2) When Is Star Legends Getting its New Expansion?

3) Any New Legends Game Coming in Future?

4) Any Updates Planned in this summer?

5) Can we Have Some vanities from The Movie Spiderman 2?

Thanks a lot! <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

since i wont be around for this, i hope you sts ppl can answer a few of these question.

for starters, what is the inspiration for making certain expansion? like shuyal or kraken?

When do you guys (and gals) think that the new client will be instigated? Not a exact date needed, but a general time line would be appreciated.

How often do you guys come in game?

ty

ihateppl
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Hello, like to ask more on the casual side...some questions.

BC/BD
    -I don't play BC and BD anymore...because going up in level, has been more of a challenge. eg:lv 10 cant really farm anyone lower (im fine at lv8)...whats some things you guys are implementing to "resources" and when will it be applied?

-any major revamps..like adding more PvE missions or more events? besides 2x creation time or 2x boots weekends.

AL

- whats in-store for more of the casual players like me that don't do elites? will there be some surprises for us?

- new currencies and pets? like things that I can farm or errr...things that wont require me to do elite to get some nice stuff?

- other ways to make some gold? besides me doing the same missions and low levels over and over just for a few bits of gold (1-10 gold)..or hunting for locked crates?
    it feels like even at endgame..gold amounts are low.

SL/Pl/Dl

whats new for these games? anything in development?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Good ole Parf and Zo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

1. What is that cool twin spirit pet that Remiem announced in Spacetime Insiders? Can you give us any information on the rarity and whatnot?

2. STG has announced that they are trying something new this season in AL: itemization. Can we ask when new items will be released? A lot of players do not have much to do currently
    !
    3. I know that everybody has been asking for a mythic weapon weekend, but in my mind, that is not the logical or right choice. Right now, we are already having issues with the damage being too high! Imagine what will happen when mythic weapons are released? So, I ask, when will mythic amulets and rings be released to replace their L30 counterparts? They're quite outdated and are one of the sole reasons that we see this PvP unbalance.

4. Forbearer vanities have been released through a contest: AL New Player Video Guide Extravaganza. However, for all other players, since these vanities match heraldic sets, can we please have the heraldic sets converted to vanities as well? They're very nice gear that I am sure many players would LOVE the opportunity to wear.

5. What inspired STG to participate in the 8-bit Salute other than a tax cut? (I kid, I kid about the tax cut! Please don't ban me. )

6. In Locked Crates, y'all removed the 50k reward and replaced it with a 30% damage elixir reward. However, that has disappointed many crate openers according to complaints on the forums. Will there be any new incentives to get spenders to open? We want to spend, just give us a reason!

7. Can we get Cinco Loco to make an appearance on Facetime with Spacetime? That dude is awesome!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

This time no more questions here I'll wake up at early morning 4:30 for the show and ask questions in chat.
    Yo yo
    Ami please have a look at the chat...I'll be on....and ask questions there.

~Prahi
    Last edited by Prahasit Prahi; 05-08-2014 at 02:48 AM.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I just have one very important question:

1) Will the new game client that is coming do something to stop players from switching skills mid-battle to avoid cooldown of skills and also stop players from spamming their pets? This is affecting PvP negatively and has made it so that I can no longer compete as I use an iPhone and cannot run fancy routines to do this stuff. Unless you wish to discourage players from using mobile devices and instead turn this into a PC only game, something needs to be done about this. If you want us to use more skills, then add more skill slots to the HUD. But either way, skill changing mid-battle must come to an end.

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Great questions. Thanks! Keep 'em coming.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

nMy main concerns:

1. itemization
    2. locked crate items and percentage
    3. mythic and arcane upgrades/new stuff
    4. player abilities and vanities.
    5. pets
    6. If I pay the bill, can I fly Zeus to your headquarters to have him beaten, tarred, and feathered on video for asking all the questions in my head before I had a chance to ask them?

:-)
    Hakuna Matatas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evicted View Post
    Was Waiting For This

1) When Are we gonna Meet Arpluvial and Twjsted On Camera?

2) When Is Star Legends Getting its New Expansion?

3) Any New Legends Game Coming in Future?

4) Any Updates Planned in this summer?

5) Can we Have Some vanities from The Movie Spiderman 2?

Thanks a lot! <3
    The 3rd Question is a must! :3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoardseeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

From my side:
    -Who are those ents ?
    -About when the Client will release (Any Guess?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

1. When will Slag Weekend appear again? And can it also can be purchase in egg form?

2. Is there will be a new class coming into AL?

3. Any plan to make Axe Throw skill have 250% critical hits?

4. Is there any plan to make non-tradeable upgraded mythic armors can be upgrade again? Or swap them with an arcane pet?

5. Any plan to change Warrior Dragonteeth weapon to be more better than a Magmatic Claymore?

Peace
    Last edited by Froxanthar; 05-07-2014 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    1. What is that cool twin spirit pet that Remiem announced in Spacetime Insiders? Can you give us any information on the rarity and whatnot?

2. STG has announced that they are trying something new this season in AL: itemization. Can we ask when new items will be released? A lot of players do not have much to do currently
    !
    3. I know that everybody has been asking for a mythic weapon weekend, but in my mind, that is not the logical or right choice. Right now, we are already having issues with the damage being too high! Imagine what will happen when mythic weapons are released? So, I ask, when will mythic amulets and rings be released to replace their L30 counterparts? They're quite outdated and are one of the sole reasons that we see this PvP unbalance.

4. Forbearer vanities have been released through a contest: AL New Player Video Guide Extravaganza. However, for all other players, since these vanities match heraldic sets, can we please have the heraldic sets converted to vanities as well? They're very nice gear that I am sure many players would LOVE the opportunity to wear.

5. What inspired STG to participate in the 8-bit Salute other than a tax cut? (I kid, I kid about the tax cut! Please don't ban me. )

6. In Locked Crates, y'all removed the 50k reward and replaced it with a 30% damage elixir reward. However, that has disappointed many crate openers according to complaints on the forums. Will there be any new incentives to get spenders to open? We want to spend, just give us a reason!

7. Can we get Cinco Loco to make an appearance on Facetime with Spacetime? That dude is awesome!
    Yeah, I would like to Convert them into Vanities also Forerunner sets too (the golden ones :3)

Main St. , Rockhorn Summit in Tindirin, Arlor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

-Any news on guilds? (More ranks, Guild Wars, and Guild Age)
    -How about some new features? Like Showing when a player was last online, A friend list search bar,New type of ah?
    -How about the new upcoming Event System? Could you give us more info?

Click THIS to see my Sig-Tutorials!
    AL (Retired): Theologically : Pacified: Crimple : Pegging

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I just have one very important question:

1) Will the new game client that is coming do something to stop players from switching skills mid-battle to avoid cooldown of skills and also stop players from spamming their pets? This is affecting PvP negatively and has made it so that I can no longer compete as I use an iPhone and cannot run fancy routines to do this stuff. Unless you wish to discourage players from using mobile devices and instead turn this into a PC only game, something needs to be done about this. If you want us to use more skills, then add more skill slots to the HUD. But either way, skill changing mid-battle must come to an end.
    People don't switch skills to avoid the cooldown. The cooldown happens anyways, and it's not like we can use the skill again while it is on its cooldown. Switching skills also helps the class balance mostly between mages vs any other class. Just because you're limited, doesn't mean that everyone else has to be limited either. If you are wondering how to switch skills in 1 second using a mobile device, feel free to PM me anytime. I'm willing to share a secret with you that will make your life easier. Just like Platinum buyers and non-Platinum buyers, you have a choice. Whether to play on a mobile device or on a PC. You should try playing on an iPad or any other type of tablet. I find those more enjoyable. Switching skills does not affect PvP negatively, however, I 100% agree that pet spamming does ruin it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    People don't switch skills to avoid the cooldown. The cooldown happens anyways, and it's not like we can use the skill again while it is on its cooldown. Switching skills also helps the class balance mostly between mages vs any other class. Just because you're limited, doesn't mean that everyone else has to be limited either. If you are wondering how to switch skills in 1 second using a mobile device, feel free to PM me anytime. I'm willing to share a secret with you that will make your life easier. Just like Platinum buyers and non-Platinum buyers, you have a choice. Whether to play on a mobile device or on a PC. You should try playing on an iPad or any other type of tablet. I find those more enjoyable. Switching skills does not affect PvP negatively, however, I 100% agree that pet spamming does ruin it.
    switching skills in PC is extremely faster with macro or something but in mobiles its Impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    The 3rd Question is a must! :3

In last meet Sam answered this....,
    Yes in future there might be legends games but not now...atm they are working on AL only AL...the reason is that AL is the best MMORPG of 2012,2013 so they want to keep it going same in that way,so that's the reason why they mainly focus on AL.

~Prahi

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    switching skills in PC is extremely faster with macro or something but in mobiles its Impossible.
    Impossible? On my iPhone, I can switch skills in less than 2 seconds (just over a second). Is that not fast enough for you?