Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lone wolf. How to Rogue solo in Arcane Legends? Help please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    Yeah - Shadow Storm Shot is a junk skill that nobody uses.

Personally, the only upgrade I would invest into Pierce would be HP return - the 3 hit upgrade causes more trouble than good, especially on tougher maps.

I agree on the Passives except for DMG, since most of the best Rogue pets include some form of DMG% buff, and Veil always nullifies any DMG passive.

At endgame, for a pure PvE Rogue, I would go with 5 skills - Pierce, Nox, Aimed, Veil and Razor. This gives you the flexibility needed to handle just about anything. If you have any interest at all in PvP, swap Razor for Medic.

Traps, while awesome, is only awesome if someone else in your party has it. It is a dangerous skill for solo Rogues, since it requires you to be in the middle of a mob cluster for it to be most effective. Personally, I never found the damage worthwhile from that skill, and the mana cost, cooldown and risk is simply to much to justify.

It sounds like you are well on your way with a solid PvE build - so I would stick with what you've got currently. Now, you should focus on farming, so you can save up enough to buy top-end gear and pets.
    This is true... also the spinning blades is ok up until higher levels when it's just a aggro pull onto you and doesn't do enough damage.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yup. Using Razor Wire now but I can def see where it can pull some aggro. I kinda miss Noxious Bolt for when I was alone on maps being able to charge it and kite packs of mobs to death or at least then them out to where I can hop in and finish them off with daggers and Pierce. I may switch back eventually.

And yeah, SSS sucks hard. I wasted 5 platinum on it lol, to find out its overall damage is about the same as the first tick of NB. It seems to be a poorly designed skill but if space time increases the damage a tad and gave it a stun(or something)it could be nice.

But yeah, for ow it's, Sp, Sv, As, Razor. Prolly gonna spec back into NB at a later date.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

The only good thing in Razor as far as I'm concerned in all 5 upgrades is that 15% dodge boost one. But if you think about it, you can get that equal dodge boost from Mali's arcane. So that kinda renders the whole skills useless, and as Faded said, on higher levels it's nothing short of an aggro puller. Nox is better choice, an all-around PVP/PVE skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Do not unlock anything on pierce plz. Save yourself hours of solo time.

I suggest going 5 aim 4 nox 1 pierce 4 veil no explode, and spam combo.

DO NOT RUN AROUND CHARGING PIERCE. PLZZZZZZ DO NOT CHARGE PIERCE.

On charging nox, i think it sucks. A whole hoard of people think its great. You can trust me or trust them, up to you.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.