Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Isn't it time the Ker'shal Scepter finally gets fixed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I just dont want to give up... the graphics and animation of the kershal are just the best in game and it deserves to be an ARCANE weapon for a mage and not a weapon where everybody wishs it has at least procs of myth (elondrian gun) or even a legendary weapon (expedition rifle / magmatic totem staff)!!!

Perhaps its going to be the future weekly running gag "kershal fix"! The day ill give up is the day i will leave the game and yes the reason then will be the ignorance from STG to not listen to the players and CUSTOMERS! I dont need AL to live and STG doesnt need me to live... well...

I really cant believe that STG/STS just DONT IMPROVE HERE, a lot of mage legends like you, falmear, will0 and Energizeeric just said it a thousand times - ITS JUST TIME TO FIX THAT !

To be honest, its nice that Remiem said she will point the devs there and there will be a statement... BUT... i dont need a fix or a statement in a year, we need it now!
    If the devs just dont wont to do anything regarding kershal its fine too BUT THEN SAY WE WONT DO ANYHTING THERE THATS NOT TO MUCH ISTN IT!
    Robhawk,

Here is a voice from a nobody. I've not log in and not spent an additional cent on this game for close to 2 months now. I used to spend at least 5 dollars a month on it to support the game. This amount is nothing compared to what STS is earning. I will continue to boycott this game till they fix the Kelshal. You are welcome to join me. Meanwhile chill and explore other things like a book, TV series and what not. If you want to play a real action MMO try wildstar. It's not bad.

Cheers!

Leonutbanana.

Leonut

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The kershal already got the buff u guys ask for STOP complaining omg u guys keep reviving this just for attention-_-

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jiph View Post
    The kershal already got the buff u guys ask for STOP complaining omg u guys keep reviving this just for attention-_-
    The buff is bad, that's why, and you should read the whole posts in this thread.

Robhawk

So i asked Remiem again and she replied:

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem
    Hey Rob, there are no plans to make changes at this time. Sorry.
    So "the last kershal knight" traded normal kershal for perfect elon gun. Good bye disco ball!

Like all other "knights" im outta here!

May this thread RIP!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Looks like I'll be selling too. R.I.P. disgrace of arcane weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Lol, diggin this one up for a quick comment.

Is there any reason why casting shadowflare doesnt have a chance to proc the +60 and 10 mana?

I mean, if the whole selling point on this bugger is supposed to be stats and lolshadowflare, shouldnt it give a chance to proc on charged attack like every other staff?
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Sirulian View Post
    Lol, diggin this one up for a quick comment.

Is there any reason why casting shadowflare doesnt have a chance to proc the +60 and 10 mana?

I mean, if the whole selling point on this bugger is supposed to be stats and lolshadowflare, shouldnt it give a chance to proc on charged attack like every other staff?
    Yes... BUT...

SELL IT!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Yes... BUT...

SELL IT!
    I'm not a gunner and I don't pvp, so im not selling it.

I think it works acceptably with the changes they made except for this, it should proc on charged attack.

Spamming DPS for the proc just doesn't feel right since I'm one of the few people who actually uses charged staff attacks on mobs. Since we couldn't have the extra damage that normally comes with a charged attack from a staff on Kershal, I think a chance to give the main proc on casting Shadowflare would have been a fair alternative.

Hell, even the Maul does that much.

Ah well, just a thought...>_>;;
    Last edited by Sorcerie; 08-14-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

The problem is not that we don't have the extra damage that is usually associated with a charged attack. The problem is the damage is actually LESS if you use a charged attack. Plus you have to charge it. So I don't know why anyone would ever use a charged attack. The whole point of charging skills and attacks is to cause MORE damage, not less.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    The problem is not that we don't have the extra damage that is usually associated with a charged attack. The problem is the damage is actually LESS if you use a charged attack. Plus you have to charge it. So I don't know why anyone would ever use a charged attack. The whole point of charging skills and attacks is to cause MORE damage, not less.
    True, but you're also getting a full AOE attack with chances for two separate procs or both at the same time (the snare and crit reduction). Problem I have is that these two things, as you mentioned in the original post, aren't really useful.

The snare is barely noticeable since it only lasts a couple of seconds, and the crit reduction seems like a pvp thing they slapped on since elite mobs and such are gonna kill you one way or another so reducing the crit of mobs is like lolwut, imo.

So yea, the dam is less overall on SF, but at the cost of hitting more than just three targets and being able to perform a ranged attack with a staff, which i feel evens out the lack of dam more or less-ish, lol.

But after having owned it for a couple of days now I think the main proc should be a part of casting Shadowflare - It'll allow the user to really keep up the pressure on mobs or enemies by having a constant chance to proc the +60 charged or uncharged, which is what we're supposed to be good at.

Plus it'll give us a much better incentive to actually use the charged attack even in light of the considerably lower dam, everyone knows that a proc can mean life or death in some cases and that +60 int on casting a Shadowflare would be a god send since that snare and crit debuff just doesn't seem to be quite enough.

Beyond that, every weapon in this game has a chance to proc the main weapon buff charged or uncharged, so this one not getting it is just baffling.

But that's just me. ._.
    Last edited by Sorcerie; 08-14-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirulian View Post
    True, but you're also getting a full AOE attack with chances for two separate procs or both at the same time (the snare and crit reduction). Problem I have is that these two things, as you mentioned in the original post, aren't really useful.

The snare is barely noticeable since it only lasts a couple of seconds, and the crit reduction seems like a pvp thing they slapped on since elite mobs and such are gonna kill you one way or another so reducing the crit of mobs is like lolwut, imo.

So yea, the dam is less overall on SF, but at the cost of hitting more than just three targets and being able to perform a ranged attack with a staff, which i feel evens out the lack of dam more or less-ish, lol.

But after having owned it for a couple of days now I think the main proc should be a part of casting Shadowflare - It'll allow the user to really keep up the pressure on mobs or enemies by having a constant chance to proc the +60 charged or uncharged, which is what we're supposed to be good at.

Plus it'll give us a much better incentive to actually use the charged attack even in light of the considerably lower dam, everyone knows that a proc can mean life or death in some cases and that +60 int on casting a Shadowflare would be a god send since that snare and crit debuff just doesn't seem to be quite enough.

Beyond that, every weapon in this game has a chance to proc the main weapon buff charged or uncharged, so this one not getting it is just baffling.

But that's just me. ._.
    That crit debuff isn't even for pvp.. I don't even know why it's there. It's meant for rogues imo, but they literally dodge all dps attacks, it won't work. GG

If they wanted to buff the stupid stick, they would have done so last season. Once again, GG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

The AOE still needs a buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

When ener was still here
    IGN:Nonplat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Mages got screwed on our LLLOOONNNGGG awaited arcane weapon....what else is new? Nothing will change. All our weapons are lame for pvp, ALL our attack skills are super nerffed beyond use. Whats the point in complaining? It doesn't get us anywhere. Just switch to a class the devs and mods favor like im gonna do. Mage class sucks...will always suck...no point in trying to convince them to bring us back to former glory

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    If you do not know anything about the subject matter, please don't talk. What is the client update going to do for the Ker'shal Scepter? Nothing.

Kershal gets owned by Expedition Rifles on a daily basis. Next event? Next event has passed a long time ago.

Take a look...

Doesn't matter if I get the gun or not, I'll throw my iPad off my balcony if the root doesn't work in PvP.
    U rdy to toss it yet? Hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Please fix kershal (arcane???) worst than mythic (it cost <17m now for a perfect candy bar)

change snare to root please and 100% upon charge and increase damage and mage crit and give shadowflare something more useful than just nice look

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Please fix kershal (arcane???) worst than mythic (it cost <17m now for a perfect candy bar)

change snare to root please and 100% upon charge and increase damage and mage crit and give shadowflare something more useful than just nice look
    No.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    No.
    He actully makes sense. Why can't we get a 100% chance proc? The bulwark has a seriously OP 100% chance proc and its a mythic item.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to phillyr For This Useful Post:

Jig

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #199
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys,

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. Please don't necro post.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpluvial For This Useful Post: