Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should the New Mythic Weapons available for purchase??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Should the New Mythic Weapons available for purchase??

The new Mythic Weapons are coming and they're awesome.. And I have an idea that will help people with bad luck own one. What if STS make the new Mythic Weapons available for purchase like a Mythic pet. And also make them available in Locked crates. The mythic weapons you buy with platinum can't be sold or trade just the ones you get from locked crates ... What you guys think? Do you agree or disagree with me? Let me know what you guys think
    Last edited by Thrucho; 05-10-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Good idea....i would buy one...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thanks for your opinion.. I would buy one too lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

buy plat -> trade to gold -> buy locked from other player -> open your locked.. repeat until you get your weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thrucho View Post
    The new Mythic Weapons are coming and they're awesome.. And I have an idea that will help people with bad luck own one. What if STS make the new Mythic Weapons available for purchase like a Mythic pet. And also make them available in Locked crates. The mythic weapons you buy with platinum can't be sold or trade just the ones you get from locked crates ... What you guys think? Do you agree or disagree with me? Let me know what you guys think
    Then everyone player and their mother would have one. They do it with pets because pets auto open (except in events). The usual cost is way down because of this.

I am not against it from the point that I love cheap gear, I am just saying STS will never do this from a profit standpoint. I think it is safe to say that the locked system makes STS a large amount of money since it is simply luck. Unlucky players are forced to spend more and more more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baddiva:1633383
    buy plat -> trade to gold -> buy locked from other player -> open your locked.. repeat until you get your weapon.
    Lol really???? Hmmm.... total Plat spend at my Acc. over 11k.... looks like im no 'lucky' Player...

I really prefer to buy Weapons or Mythics directly for Plat whithout that crappy Gamble thing...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bullox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thanks for ur opinion but I think you missed something the Weapons purchase would not be tradable. So not everyone would have one.. But I also know that STS wouldn't something like my idea because like you said they make more profit with the locked crate system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot:1633407
    Then everyone player and their mother would have one. They do it with pets because pets auto open (except in events). The usual cost is way down because of this.

I am not against it from the point that I love cheap gear, I am just saying STS will never do this from a profit standpoint. I think it is safe to say that the locked system makes STS a large amount of money since it is simply luck. Unlucky players are forced to spend more and more more.
    You are right, but how long does this work?
    How long will the hardcore Locked openers pay Hundreds of Dollars for one Mythic?

Arcane Ring costs over 100mio...i'm sure the new weapons will cost over 15 mio... new Players or non Plat Players will never be able to buy one....

I see STG will and should earn money for their work, but the Locked Chest in my opinion is no good way.

A lot of people leave AL, because they openend hundreds of lockeds for nothing.

AL is a great game and i'm sure STG would find other ways to earn money whithout lockeds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullox View Post
    You are right, but how long does this work?
    How long will the hardcore Locked openers pay Hundreds of Dollars for one Mythic?

Arcane Ring costs over 100mio...i'm sure the new weapons will cost over 15 mio... new Players or non Plat Players will never be able to buy one....

I see STG will and should earn money for their work, but the Locked Chest in my opinion is no good way.

A lot of people leave AL, because they openend hundreds of lockeds for nothing.

AL is a great game and i'm sure STG would find other ways to earn money whithout lockeds.
    I've been fighting the locked system since season 2. It is here to say, like it or not.

I am not a platinum buyer so I am not one to control the matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullox View Post
    new Players or non Plat Players will never be able to buy one....
    Except the warriors, because no one wants another shield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ♕The king of AL has returned♕

Proud member of <21 Jump Street>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

I have given up on farming cause lets be onest it is a wicked joke the one that goes "I will make 100milli through farming and merching". Who tells you this is possible is lying to you.

So what now? I am gonna continue to pop more crates and cross my fingers.
    Eventually one day i will get fustrated by the inhuman odds and abandon the game after waisting my time and money on pixels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

It is a good idea. Keep them untradeable and will be cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

I have an idea.since ppl whine about plat spending.how about take the Old lvl 31 mythics and craft them with,let's say,mythic wood chunk (purchased with Gold or Plat )Boom now ppl who have the "cheap items" will have the new weps.that way The "rich" players have to pay the not so rich peeps 15-20m for their item =) i think that would help spread the wealth around a bit =D any opinions?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I'd prefer they take a loss in their NOW profits, to fix the game for the long run, allowing them greater profit total over time by extending the longevity of the game...

Make the weapons purchased through gold...about...30 million each. We need a solid gold sink to help fix the economy. Have weapons lootable from crates in a second weekend event in the future.
    Would like new mythic amulets to be gold purchased AND possibly account bound.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    I have an idea.since ppl whine about plat spending.how about take the Old lvl 31 mythics and craft them with,let's say,mythic wood chunk (purchased with Gold or Plat )Boom now ppl who have the "cheap items" will have the new weps.that way The "rich" players have to pay the not so rich peeps 15-20m for their item =) i think that would help spread the wealth around a bit =D any opinions?
    Now, without fair warning, we need to buy a discontinued item at insane prices? Pass, nice idea Lia but I'd rather have new myth released as planned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

You can just convert your plat to gold and buy one from a player who loots one. There is no need to make this game "pay to win".
    Last edited by Energizeric; 05-10-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    You can just convert your gold to plat and buy one from a player who loots one. There is no need to make this game "pay to win".
    How do u turn gold into plat?? Tell us the secret because that's not possible as far as I know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

How do u turn gold into plat?? Tell us the secret because that's not possible as far as I know
    Sorry, meant to say "convert your plat to gold". I meant you can buy the mythic weapon from someone who loots it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

I think he meant plat to gold. Since he's buying a mythic weapon from another player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Sorry, meant to say "convert your plat to gold". I meant you can buy the mythic weapon from someone who loots it.
    U can only get 500k gold for 500 plat.. That's $50 bucks in USA.. U need at least 20m gold to buy a mythic weapon.. U do the math bro