So in the last hang out video (now available on youtube) you can see at the start a talk of what is to come.
Cinco mentions that a whole bunch of ppl moved to another project. The are working on something new. They taken the bests of all products/games to create something 'really really awesome'. They are working on new characters, clearly no al. Cinco even has a slip of the tongue and mentions 'new game'!

Knowingly sts dropped any new content ones a new game releases and merely doing recycled events, does this mean arcane legends come to a stand still after little over a year already?
Does arcane has no future now development has shifted from something awesome to something really really awesome?
What about the players who heavily invested in platinum are they left rest value? Are they going to be sqeezed for each penny they got in the next event? Will they know its more or less obsolete to invest which is about end?

I'm still looking forward to the new 'spring event', hopfully before summer. But i look cautiously worried to the future of arcane legends, knowingly what happend to pocket, star (cap 41, recycled by pitty to 51) and dark legends (cap 36). Specially now arcane has hit 41.

As an old star legends player, where bases are near to empty where it was as lively as arcane legends. I cant help it to feel sad about the news. Its happening again and so soon!