Thread: PvP Rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lightbulb PvP Rewards

I noticed that there are certain levels where PvP (Player vs Player) is active and some levels where there is very little or totally no PvP.. I'm thinking of giving PvP rewards to encourage players to participate.. How does it work? For every kills or flag capture you earn a "PvP token".. The PvP token will be used to purchase unique items like: Armor sets, PvP banner, vanity or pets.. All these rewards will be unique and could only be acquired thru PvP tokens..

Why would this be fun? As of today the only benefit of spending time on PvP (besides the fun) is possibly a chance to be included on the "Top 25 Leader Board", right? How about those players who didn't made it to the top 25 but are very active on PvP? Why not give everyone a chance to get special PvP items for their hard work?

Well this is just my idea, it's not perfect but you get the picture.. Feel free to add your own suggestions for the PvP rewards..

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I love the idea of pvp tokens, but for winning matches instead of kills/flags.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegaToon View Post
    I noticed that there are certain levels where PvP (Player vs Player) is active and some levels where there is very little or totally no PvP.. I'm thinking of giving PvP rewards to encourage players to participate.. How does it work? For every kills or flag capture you earn a "PvP token".. The PvP token will be used to purchase unique items like: Armor sets, PvP banner, vanity or pets.. All these rewards will be unique and could only be acquired thru PvP tokens..

Why would this be fun? As of today the only benefit of spending time on PvP (besides the fun) is possibly a chance to be included on the "Top 25 Leader Board", right? How about those players who didn't made it to the top 25 but are very active on PvP? Why not give everyone a chance to get special PvP items for their hard work?

Well this is just my idea, it's not perfect but you get the picture.. Feel free to add your own suggestions for the PvP rewards..

Thanks
    This will only encourage PVP farming using dummies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Just reward some gold after each PvP game, at lease make it cover the pet feeding expense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I suggested this a few months ago. They said theyre busy working on new content at the moment instead. Hope they implement something along these lines.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riptank View Post
    This will only encourage PVP farming using dummies.
    This 😬

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

The reward for pvp is killing another player. This does NOT need further incentivization. This is and should be an 'expense'. If you want to earn, farm, if you want to kill and have fun, then kill and have fun. The model should be such that you must farm a little to generate income to pvp a little, it's a good balance. You are already rewarded with the satisfaction of killing someone, plus adding kills to your stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

There are already awards....you get a banner if you make the leaderboard for CTF Kills, CTF Flags, or TDM kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

My suggestion in a previous thread was give a token to the winning team.

This helps reward those who prefer pvp vs pve. It would be a very large number of tokens. Pets, vanity, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

So u get rewarde for something no one wants to do bc of all the drama involved....people who are playing pvp are getting what they are lookin for out of it, and that should be enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

I believe STS response to this is "No PVP reward as it will promote more kill farming".
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I Suggested

In Every Win in PVP , PLAYERS WON EACH TEAM can get Reputation
    And Every Reputation can Exchange from Gold,Item or Etc According to GM

That's my Suggestion

IGN:Gardenofhell
    GUILD:Republika
    "Never is NOT a Word for Me"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

How About

a weekly team tourney... sunday make it 2 time example 23:45 and 11:45 ( 1 time will bring problem because everyone cant be onn at sametime )

every team can have 5 player... team leader must talk a npc and that npc bring him in a new place... team members can be enter with npc to till 12:00 than npc will not let players in..

than that players will be start tourney step to step...

every 1 team will duel with 1 in first 15 min, losers will be eliminate and winners will be list again and duel again... system will be choice who will duel with who but everyone will be duel at sametime... till last 8 winner team left do that eliminate...

than top 8-4 will get a small revard example 5 tarlok gem 5 elixir kit..
    team leader can get that prize from npc and pay to team members... or every member can talk with npc and revarded 1 gem + 1 kit..

than top 2-3 can get a better prize maybe 5 shuyal puzzle box, 5 gem, 5 kit...

Top 1 team the winner of weekly tourney = 5 elite golder dragon chest, 5 combo kit, 5 gem...

also top 1 can get a shine circle for the show everyone they are tourney winner... that winners can be shine till next weekly tourney and next week we will see new winners have that circle and others lose circle...

ALSO a watch button could be great everyone can be join duel for watch only... dueler will not see that watchers, they will see only names who is watching... that way low lvls or disqualifie players can enter fun while watch...

allways saying, if a mobile game get that type pvp + pve weekly maps... that game will be never need fast new caps coz players will fun wery long time on that events... also if its a good pvp + pve weekly's that game will be most greatest game event <<<<

*** i was going to write weekly event pve idea to like that.. but topic is about pvp maybe in abother a topic i can share a pve great fantasie event idea ***

OMG what did i just write *-* its soo much for a mobile game hahaha btw just read it for the fantasie dont take it seriously.. i dont believe a mobile game gonna have that system in 5-7 year but imagined it in AL, i think everyone will be Onn sundays and server will be Explode
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 05-18-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos:1644899
    How About

a weekly team tourney... sunday make it 2 time example 23:45 and 11:45 ( 1 time will bring problem because everyone cant be onn at sametime )

every team can have 5 player... team leader must talk a npc and that npc bring him in a new place... team members can be enter with npc to till 12:00 than npc will not let players in..

than that players will be start tourney step to step...

every 1 team will duel with 1 in first 15 min, losers will be eliminate and winners will be list again and duel again... system will be choice who will duel with who but everyone will be duel at sametime... till last 8 winner team left do that eliminate...

than top 8-4 will get a small revard example 5 tarlok gem 5 elixir kit..
    team leader can get that prize from npc and pay to team members... or every member can talk with npc and revarded 1 gem + 1 kit..

than top 2-3 can get a better prize maybe 5 shuyal puzzle box, 5 gem, 5 kit...

Top 1 team the winner of weekly tourney = 5 elite golder dragon chest, 5 combo kit, 5 gem...

also top 1 can get a shine circle for the show everyone they are tourney winner... that winners can be shine till next weekly tourney and next week we will see new winners have that circle and others lose circle...

ALSO a watch button could be great everyone can be join duel for watch only... dueler will not see that watchers, they will see only names who is watching... that way low lvls or disqualifie players can enter fun while watch...

allways saying, if a mobile game get that type pvp + pve weekly maps... that game will be never need fast new caps coz players will fun wery long time on that events... also if its a good pvp + pve weekly's that game will be most greatest game event <<<<

*** i was going to write weekly event pve idea to like that.. but topic is about pvp maybe in abother a topic i can share a pve great fantasie event idea ***

OMG what did i just write *-* its soo much for a mobile game hahaha btw just read it for the fantasie dont take it seriously.. i dont believe a mobile game gonna have that system in 5-7 year but imagined it in AL, i think everyone will be Onn sundays and server will be Explode
    You should have just created your own thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Every good thread...and the reply is "kills farmers gonna do this..kill farmers gnna do that"..then really sts should do something abt it bcz kill farming is really stopping many good ideas from being implemented

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Every good thread...and the reply is "kills farmers gonna do this..kill farmers gnna do that"..then really sts should do something abt it bcz kill farming is really stopping many good ideas from being implemented
    Ban those player for good not just temporary ban and make it IP BAN. Lets see who will still attempt such action, it would be my pleasure to hunt them 24 hrs and report them

Bye dummy farmers as well