Thread: Critical.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Question Critical.

How can i achieve or one hit a rogue with a high crit. On lvl 41?

Because someone does it to me they do one hit then die.

And whats the best build for lvl 41 rogue pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

The best gear rogue :

Helm mythic
    Armor mythic
    Arcane ring (if you can't have buy mythic ring)
    Amulet mythic
    Razor or Nightmarish (same)
    All perfect gems

If you can't take mythic daggers, take expedition of bruta for pvp and expedition of potency for pve.

When you pve switch Mythic ring for Archon. If you have arcane ring no switch.

Better gear = hight dmg crit.

Skills build :

Last edited by Eyrika; 05-12-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Architect quills dagger can provide +50% crit buff
    Ribbit pet arcanne provide +40% crit buff

Also dmg passive skill does not stack with pet or gear...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

No stack ? Srsly ? Why ? it's not the first time i hear that but i dont understand why...it s bugged ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Can u tell me how the combo work for 1 hit rogue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AxApollo View Post
    Can u tell me how the combo work for 1 hit rogue?
    Get a full mythic gear and you can 1 hit a rogue if you do a good crit. It's just that. (charge aimed)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

First up, you can 1 hit even with legendary gear but you have to really understand the game to have a gear build that is legendary and that can one hit another rogue. If you really want to pvp with a rogue, you're gonna have to scope out some tactics around the forums before you let yourself join pvp at endgame. I do PVP a lot at end game ( less than 2k away from monger ) since I went full myth, and this is what I would recommend:

1.Skills

Aimed 5/5
    Nox 5/5
    Pierce 3/5
    Packs 4/5

The reasons why:
    Aimed maxed is a must if you want to score some kills in pvp.
    Nox maxed too because the aoe poison can land you more kills than you think.
    Pierce 3/5 with upgrades: unlock, make it hit 3 and healthback. Making pierce hit 3 is essential because you can charge it and get away from mage curses, warrior windmills and axe throws.
    Packs 4/5 , only upgrade that is not needed is the self-heal. Self-heal on a charged packs version totals to about 30 health back , which is pointless.

Passives - Str, Dex and Int 5/5 are a must. That will provide you with the durability and much needed firepower. Base points all in dex of course. As for others, at this point at level 41 you should have 8 points left. I would suggest since you want to 1 hit, to put 5/5 into crit. Remaining 3 will be subject to your choice. Some will say passive damage , others will say passive armor. Passive damage as itself is good, but it does not stack. Meaning, if you have for example 3 points into passive damage, that's 3% extra damage. But, if you have a pet that gives a damage boost, for example Grimm (12% bonus damage) along with those 3 passive points, only the higher value counts, in this case Grimm's.

Pets - Valkin, Grimm, Malison, Sam, Abaddon, Slag, Glacian or Hammerjaw. Yes, you can use Ribbit for the crit, but ,,Ribbiters'' ( as people who use them in pvp are known ) give the impression that you can't afford a better pet, thus making you the enemies first choice to kill. And it usually goes that way, Ribbiters are taken down first.

Combo - Charged weapon attack - charged aimed - uncharged nox - uncharged pierce. With full myth this should be enough to take down low to averagely skilled and geared people in PVP if you are fully myth. However, 70% of the time people you will be fighting will also be fully myth and will most likely survive your initial attack if you don't land a crit. At this point it's packs dropping time. Charged or uncharged, it's up to your judgement to decide. Control your packs, save your mana, know your enemy. And PVP won't be too hard for you.

Techniques - Lifesavers, in one word. As for CTF: use the walls. Hiding just behind the wall will make your opponent dish out the combo into air, which is when you come back from behind the wall and kill him using your combo. This technique is known as ,,Walling''.

As for TDM: Much more space to move around there. Use the troll, he can take the hits of your enemies or he can save you from getting a death added to your record if he kills you. Hills, tree stumps, trees and corners are all ways to outplay your opponent. If you can master how to use these you'll end up killing people geared way better than you. Taking out people that do most of the damage in team fights first ( like rogues or mages ) and killing wars later 90% of the time ends up with your team winning the fight 4-0.

So to conclude, if you want to 1 hit other people get myth gear and upgrade, then gem it. Use a bow, daggers in pvp turn you into an easy target unless they're Razorbacks or the Halloween version of them ( forgot the name ). Practice, learn from other players, join a guild that can help you develop as a PVP toon and don't be afraid to ask around, AL community is nothing short than awesome

Hope I helped, good luck and cheers !!
    - Sly
    Last edited by Slywannas; 05-13-2014 at 09:33 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slywannas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Depends on your button mashing skillz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

As everyone said buy mythics, I recommend waiting and saving your gold for the new mythics. But it's your choice, good luck.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Attack Dog For This Useful Post: