Thread: Greetings any advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Greetings any advice

Hello everyone..while I was bored I was browsing something fun to do on my Ipad and behold I came across this game! Now I have played previous pc MMORPG's so I am not so new but to one thing. At what point do I pay for this game or its content, from what i read there is a point I do this. Thanks for taking the time to help me out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

When you reach lvl 19.... That is the end of your leveling up (assuming you haven't purchased any dungeons yet)

In order to lvl up here, you must purchase dungeons/campaigns each having their own level cap...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When you start out you have access to Forest Haven and Dark Forest. Forest Haven will let you level up to level 13, and Dark Forest will allow you to level up to level 18.

At this point, you must purchase additional dungeons/maps (Balefort Castle is the next map, allowing you to level from 18 to level 23) with "Platinum" which can be acquired through purchasing with real world money through the platinum store (you can also just go to the map and click on the area you wish to buy and click "purchase" at bottom, this will direct you to the platinum store). You can then decide which Platinum coin package to buy, the bigger the coin package you buy the more coins you get for your money, each package becomes a slightly better deal then the last, so you will have to find an amount that you are comfortable with.

You do not have to use a credit card to buy platinum, in fact you can do it by simply going to your local grocery store and buying a iTunes gift card. Then redeem it into your iTunes account. Jump on Pocket Legends and click "purchase" on the coin package you wish to buy and it will take the money directly out of your iTunes account. Fast and simple