UPDATE: OK -- after many e-mails to/from NativeX, I received a backlog of many plats owed to me... in fact, just about every offer I successfully completed that wasn't credited, EXCEPT the big one that I e-mailed them about. However, they are working on it, I gave them more info they requested, and i THINK they will sort it out.

While I'm happy to get the plat I earned, and the customer service did work pretty well with me... I think that this in fact proves my point that you have to bother them to get what you're entitled to, and they need a better verification system.

All the offers were there, completed, and just needed to be "pushed through" by the employees. So I will confirm, as others have in this thread, you pretty much have to bug the crap out of NativeX with e-mails and get as much "proof" of completion along the way to e-mail them. But in their defense, for all we know, the employees there hate the system and want to improve it but are restricted by the ole "boss man."

I will update if they work out the bigger plat problem for me. Also, thanks to Sam for being around on this board and being so dedicated: your hard work does not go unnoticed by the community.