Thread: Officers kicking Members and recruiter problems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Angry Officers kicking Members and recruiter problems

I was in the guild Night owls then i go offline coming back i see half of our members and recruiters are gone...Just wanted to list out two things..lol when you turn someone to a officer make sure that you can really!! and i mean really trust them and the other thing is report Vampyuffie She kicked half of the members out >:|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

You should email sts about that but they probably wont do anything because its the masters responsibility he decided to make her officer

Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

One way to get around this is join an officer-less guild. All the recruiters could run events and such and recruit more members without being able to kick. *hint hint*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Sorry to hear that happened to your guild. Sadly, it has happened to a lot of guilds.

Officer-less guild is definitely one way to avoid this. The only drawback with that system is that if someone mistakenly recruits an annoying beggar or offensive troll....the guild has to deal with them until the GM logs on.

A while back someone made some great suggestions for things STS could add to help with this problem. The suggestion was posted on different Legends forums...here is the link to where he posted it under DL forums: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...143774-Wake-up It unfortunately didn't get much attention.

But absolutely, like you suggested, make sure you can trust your officers. Before you promote, ask yourself would you trust them to hold and return an item worth millions of gold? If the answer is no, then why would you trust them with your guild.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Sorry to hear that happened to your guild. Sadly, it has happened to a lot of guilds.

Officer-less guild is definitely one way to avoid this. The only drawback with that system is that if someone mistakenly recruits an annoying beggar or offensive troll....the guild has to deal with them until the GM logs on.

A while back someone made some great suggestions for things STS could add to help with this problem. The suggestion was posted on different Legends forums...here is the link to where he posted it under DL forums: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...143774-Wake-up It unfortunately didn't get much attention.

But absolutely, like you suggested, make sure you can trust your officers. Before you promote, ask yourself would you trust them to hold and return an item worth millions of gold? If the answer is no, then why would you trust them with your guild.
    yup yup
    lol doom in ur thread for sanguine royalty i catched samhayne poor guy wow i sended long letter about
    guilds officer delete probs lets hope hes gonna change something about it bc other i sended 2 support nada lol
    but even if u trust ur officers someone can delete exemple a hacked toon so hacker can or another that sold
    his acc without saying anything new peep that bought can delete and especially if jelly before of u
    lolol even my own bf can delete guild dafuk each time i fight with him i demote him bc am scared hes gonna put anger on glu rofl poor dude
    omg wow wat they gonna do with me each time i demote a guy khaz go diia another bf gone and booted rofl we dont need them anyways lol am jk ofc *cough*
    diia and diiaxp-xpro-baby

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post

doom

a small update on that i talked 2 sam and with my long letter got that small answer rofl
    ""u just put officers u trust"" wow lol but i cant b mad the guy busy tho and hes nice
    but i talked 2 him before when only 50 peeps deleted and explained then that in DL
    u basically cant trust anyone even peeps ik since beginning of game changed and stab
    u in ur back and i told him only rl family and friends have my trust and they dont play rofl
    so AK 47 would b officers less lol and said hacker and seller and bf situation i told u up there
    and i think its really important matter since now i wrote 2 him after all members booted
    2 keep him updated and informed but no reply on that tho its deceiving since its a direct
    purchase 2 bc we buy gh with plat so warranty guild not deleted would b nice but the point
    is they dgaf about it and DL only arcane important its sad
    anyways wanted tell u and no need answer hugz
    diia and diiaxp-xpro-baby