Thread: watch your old run ( story )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default watch your old run ( story )

hello, after finish a run can be watch your run as a movie ( as car race games have ) not a seriously idea on AL.

i just want to share a bad story here... also i hope that players going to see and regretfull how wrong they are..

runed elite tindrin 4 as allways, allways runing with random teams and mostly i am park ing with mage for the fun sametimes to wariors dont want die for Kdr and i am parking with my mage ( its isnt easy but i know many different park place and tactic - speed wings , fireball, shield than pot spamm mage can park with malison )

here the story, 2 rogue - 1 arcane warior - me mage... they 3 are friend and i.am only friend with 1 rogue there...

1 rogue said before run - idk how to run its my first - mostly didnt understand theys talks coz they talk different language to...

on the begining we parked on corner without problem.

till boss i used great charged shield + charged fireball mean great controll to mobs also with a ethy that controll is geting perfect if you use ethy you will understand it... just died 2 time on snakes because warior not useing heal and mage shield not work on snakes and clock times i died 2 time on snakes ( i wasnt the only 1 who died ) than we didnt die till boss..

on boss warior died and comed back boss, than 1 rogue died, after 10 sec i died and i rev on starting of map.. i see that rogue runing and begining park mobs runing back to him and i just runed back to mobs, they didnt hit me coz they are aim rogue and trying catch it... i was gonna warn team about first park broken but i didnt warn because rogue can be mad if i let team rogue broke park... so i just ignore because its easy to park again front of map ( you know there have another a park place for that mobs )
    also i didnt fix park coz i didnt wanted wait all mobs reset till rogue out of range.. i just runed boss for help team fast...

than warior died on boss, and i watched hes heal he was keep die on begining of map, i was at boss and watching hes hp he keep die by that broke park mobs..

warior get angry coz i see he keep die there i am watching hes hp while i hit boss.. than he said = noob mage stop broke park

than that rogue died to and said = mage is noob..

than i stop hit boss and i said = lmao noob its wasnt me i see that noob rogue broke park.

than i realize that warior dont know other easy park place, and i died for go there and help him... i run fast and said " just come here and die here where i am staying come here " but warior keep try park corner and rogue runing around mobs so i hit for pull mobs back to me and i run the easy park place... than i died and warior and rogue keep pot and runed around... i again said " just die there just die "

than i again go there mobs was on warior and all runing around warior.. i stay the place ( front of way where the first spiders is ) stayed there and said " just come near me and die here its easy park here...

than a while later all runed boss without park and i said " see it i park easy and i parked in 5 sec " and i said " park done... its easy park here..

than we kill boss and warior said = mage useles noob.

i said = lmao noob warior and lier rogue

also while that english talks they talked other a language sametimes...

my friend rogue was silent idk if she know my play style or not but she was silent...

than i pm that lier rogue = can you promise on your family if you didnt broke park ?

he said = ..... blabla everyone know you are noob

i said = but you are accepting you broke it right ?

he said = you died 4 time you are noob

( my 1 died was on boss coz i go help war, than i die 1-2 time for the try tell tham come here and just die )

well thats the story... but i want to tell that warior

1= your friend broke park but whats problem ? its just a park even a mage can park there to.. its your problem coz you dont know how to park there..

2 = i am telling you i didnt do it, xxxxxx did it

3 = after all i am telling you come here near me and just die, i repeat it many time but you still didnt do it, u just keep pot and tryed park on corner ( you cant park corner when rogue runing around you, also before you tryed it alone and you cant did it alone thats why i died on boss and comed near you, so stop try park corner just listen me )

4 = why dont you believe me when i said rogue broke it ? also i wasnt gonna tell you he did it.. but i said because he reply you " mage is noob " .. so you didnt see i park easy when you all runed boss ? if i broke a park, sure i will fix it and yes i can park everywhere ( only snakes need help from 1 rogue or mage, if i try front of map snakes alone i ll need 2-3 die for good park )

5 = rogue why you did lie about you broke park ? he was your friend or guild mate, why you scared from him ? if he cant park again and if he keep geting angry for it, its not your fault... its hes fault a arcane ring warior dont know that easy park place and keep dieing while try fix park on corner.. just ask yourself, i know you just lied maybe scared from him coz hes mesage was angry " noob mage stop broke park " you scared it maybe if he angry you or kick you from guild ?

Are you happy now with your lie ? you know it was your broke, but i dont see a wrong everyone can broke park its easy to fix it lol... Ask yourself now you really scared from that type a warior only coz he have arcanes ? even he dont know where to park first mobs, he only knowing corner park lol and sametimes corner park almost imposible ( you know what i mean, sametimes mobs geting angry than hard to park they on corner nvm its another story tactic )

so warior didnt you realize that i did everytime great charged clock + fireball and ethy mob controll, i used malison on snakes and boss for the dodge team ( sametimes used speed wings sametimes changed it to lighting coz i believe alot spider places speed wing doing well ) than i fix park in 5 sec, also i try tell you other easy park place.. didnt you realize how mistake wrong talks you did ??

PLS DO NOT lie about pm chats or dungeon chats on this topic because i screenshot everything... you are a populer warior, thats the only reason i didnt post pics... but i have pics trust me... but you must know its wasnt cool your chats even i did great job in team ( till on boss team didnt died on spiders coz mobs allways keep sleep from my skills and i was alone mage and you are not a good healer warior in that case easy to see how mage did good job )

Any race games as nfs have a choice after finish race you can watch your all drive and can watch again and again... really after that happen i wished AL has it to, only for save all run and upload to youtube... that way can show how i played + who broke that park + warior cant fixed a park and i did easy... so that way i could show it to they and than i can watch how they are crying and fighting coz rogue lied.. Really i wished it soo much...

well thx to your time if you did read / understand my story

( yes yes not great english ) )

IGN: Rageofvenom ( the smurf mostly grim suit + pumpkin head... sametimes pumpkin head + santa i name it pumpkin santa ) i am in love with pumpkin hat lol
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 05-18-2014 at 09:03 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomsChaos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

nothing of it makes sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Such a long story you got here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

arcane warrior die in elite at the start of the map is no pro to me, parked or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Lol
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sceazikua View Post
    arcane warrior die in elite at the start of the map is no pro to me, parked or not.
    funy part is he wasted 3-5 min for the fix park,they i go for help and they not listening me they are comeing near me and i am telling " just die just die here " but they keep move with pot spamm.. than he cant fix it than got angry...
    i think he get angry on guild chat and the lier rogue lied in guild to.. i think thats the why he directly talk crap about mage...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

also tittle says ( Story )

so you all know its a story before than read...
    And not enought english makes the worlds longer for the explain well... if i try to explain simple, none will not understand anything of my english

hope u got the point why my topic mostly long...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I also experienced something like this. and this happened long before I read this article. when run back to the boss in elite tindrin cave with a mage, mage hitting mobs with fireball that has been parked in front of me. I was immediately scared if there were dead, and he did not confess, I could be accused of doing so. so without thinking I immediately warned the mage. fortunately he wants to confess and wants parking warrior parked again. I just said "what are you doing mage", I did not immediately say rude to avoid unnecessary conflict or resentment. if it did not work I prefer to be silent so he did not want revenge and are easier to forget it. This online game is definitely the goal for having fun together. think about what advantages evil actions in this online game???. whatever happens I do not think this incident will spread to you in the real world. maybe just a bad status in this game because in slander. so chill out bro. btw +1 for recording

Sent from my Lenovo A390_ROW using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

thx for reply yusuf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Its unfortunate that ppl feel the need to lie to cover their mistakes when all it takes is a "sorry" and then just quickly fix any mistakes and move on.

I expect this "noon mage/rogue/warrior" mentality from PvP players but not in PvE.

As for this warrior not being able to park... Smh
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Solid tale.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Tldr