Thread: racism

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Default racism

Hello everyone.... Im not expecting anything to be done about this but i just wanted to express myself somewhere .

A couple of days ago me and my indian friend were pvping and He feels more comfortable speaking in our native language . Then this bear boots him with the reason "your language and country is stupid , get out" .
    I feel like an idiot now that i started thrash talking to him instead of taking any screenshots . But whatever , whats done is done right? Innicially i was very upset and i told some of my friends to hunt him down and word spread that he was being racist . But now hes put some sort of twist on it and whenever i join a game , he says "Look racist liar is here". Idk what to say to this cus when he says that ,everyone becomes all curious and asks him what happened . Then he makes up some bs story and everyone turns towards me when im the actual victim here . I try to explain what happened but they say "stop lying nooob , hunted , gtfo ".

Idk what to do guys....any thoughts?

Ps im not looking for sympathy or crying for attention , im just sad and i had no one else to talk to .

ign dualsplicer
    Last edited by for the lulz; 05-19-2014 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

People assume I crossed the border because my name is Juan, and most of tees players that are racist to me are people from the forums. But I'm not going to point out names 😄Just move along and ignore them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

A few racists got permanently banned a few months ago so sts will take it seriously if toucan give them the screenies

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

[QUOTE=bearofaltera:1645506]People assume I crossed the border because my name is Juan, and most of tees players that are racist to me are people from the forums. But I'm not going to point out names

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I used to hate racists, now I just feel sorry for them.
    But..
    Quote Originally Posted by for the lulz View Post
    I feel like an idiot now that i started thrash talking to him instead of taking any screenshots . But whatever , whats done is done right?
    You tried to put out a fire with gasoline.

The "hunted" part made me laugh tho, cuz you have said that to me on a secret alt for no reason (ik it was a joke).

"K hunted"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Lol Dual you are a racist lel
    AL: l20 rogue : irootz l20 smurf : irootzz
    Proud gm of <Complexity>

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iiirootzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

email the name of the player that offended you and your friend (because you don't have screenshots, tell support the time (with time zone and date) and the place/map that this happened).

In the future, as Suentous PO said,
    Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO
    You tried to put out a fire with gasoline.
    Don't insult back, that will only get you into trouble as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post

The "hunted" part made me laugh tho, cuz you have said that to me on a secret alt for no reason (ik it was a joke).

"K hunted"
    You pmmed that to me, too. "K hunted"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iiirootzz View Post
    Lol Dual you are a racist lel
    dude im not ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by for the lulz View Post
    Hello everyone.... Im not expecting anything to be done about this but i just wanted to express myself somewhere .

A couple of days ago me and my indian friend were pvping and He feels more comfortable speaking in our native language . Then this bear boots him with the reason "your language and country is stupid , get out" .
    I feel like an idiot now that i started thrash talking to him instead of taking any screenshots . But whatever , whats done is done right? Innicially i was very upset and i told some of my friends to hunt him down and word spread that he was being racist . But now hes put some sort of twist on it and whenever i join a game , he says "Look racist liar is here". Idk what to say to this cus when he says that ,everyone becomes all curious and asks him what happened . Then he makes up some bs story and everyone turns towards me when im the actual victim here . I try to explain what happened but they say "stop lying nooob , hunted , gtfo ".

Idk what to do guys....any thoughts?

Ps im not looking for sympathy or crying for attention , im just sad and i had no one else to talk to .

ign dualsplicer

You should have known better than to have this problem reported to support, having others to help you go against someone without concrete proof is just makes you bad, and you already well known for rushing including rushing me for no reason at all and that's the biggest mistake you have ever made, now every time you see me in arena you better bet on your kdr will get way worse than before. who knows behind your story there is something you ain't telling the whole truth.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    You should have known better than to have this problem reported to support, having others to help you go against someone without concrete proof is just makes you bad, and you already well known for rushing including rushing me for no reason at all and that's the biggest mistake you have ever made, now every time you see me in arena you better bet on your kdr will get way worse than before. who knows behind your story there is something you ain't telling the whole truth.
    Are you implying that he deserved the racist remarks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    So you are saying...that if i prefer fast paced pvp , its okay to make racial remarks on me ? Listen bro , i didnt name anyone , i didnt ask for help , i just wanted to speak my mind out . If i was looking for sympathy i wudnt make a post on the forums for aggressive ppl like you to make negative comments on it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

cud any mods please close this thread? iv had enough