Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Make Lepre Pendant a Vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lightbulb Make Lepre Pendant a Vanity

Hello again STS,

The Scenario:
    Please hear out my simple suggestion. Here's the scenario, you've just bought a mythic pendant after saving for a loooooong time. Mythic is good because it boost your stats big time! But you soon realize that you won't be able to use it farming inside "Tindirin" or "Kraken Mines 3" because you have to wear Lepre pendant.. I farm Tindirin (normal) 90% of the time, so my mythic pendant is not in use and I believe its such a waste to have something good but unable to use..

In short I would like to use my Mythic and Lepre pendant all at the same time.

How would this be possible?
    • 1st make a new slot for a vanity pendant...
    • 2nd convert the lepre pendant to a vanity pendant retaining the 15% luck and removing the gem slots....

Now you can have Lepre with 15% luck (as your vanity pendant) while wearing your Mythic pendant (on your regular pendant slot) all at the same time.

It would look something like this:
    Name:  lepre-vanity.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  99.0 KB

How will players benefit from this?
    They can farm wearing a Mythic pendant (or any pendant) while wearing Lepre all at the same time. Thus avoiding getting killed while switching pendants on an elite run.

How will STS benefit from this?
    Developers can come up with a new idea that would do the same clover leaf effect on lepre when wearing a vanity pendant. Example : Ice vanity pendant would give you some Ice effect, Fire vanity pendant would give you fire effect and so on... They may also have luck effect same as lepre or other miscellaneous stats like gain 1% xp (or no stats just vanity).. STS can sell this new vanity pendants for plats on store generating more money to support the game.

Preparing for the Future:
    Just in case the level cap will continue to rise in the future, there would be new areas right? These new areas would have stronger mobs, players need to gear up as much as they can and they won't be able to do this if they would wear a lepre pendant with zero stats.. If my suggestion would be implemented they can gear up while having a lepre pendant while STS earns more revenue selling these new pendant vanities.

It would be a win-win scenario for both the players and STS !

Just think about it.. no need to switch pendants.. More money for the game ! - Happy players and Happy Developers
    Last edited by MegaToon; 05-21-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

How can an amulet be a vanity? Or making a leprechaun vanity instead will help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

i like the idea of the extra vanity slot for an ice/fire vanity where it isnt just for looks. but to add to your point it would be cool if there was a new item class called "shoes". for example like; shoes of added regen=+10 hp regen when in rest, or shoes of enemy imparement=10% reduced speed of enemy within 2 meters of player or shoes of mana restoration or shoes of insane experience etc. they dont add to your stats but have passive ability that helps your charecter based on the situation. (ofc prices will vary due to each shoes usefulness and shoes will be categorised into only legendary,mythic and arcane)

this is great idea IMO +1
    Last edited by Sky_is_epicgearz; 05-21-2014 at 09:04 AM.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_is_epicgearz View Post
    i like the idea of the extra vanity slot for an ice/fire vanity where it isnt just for looks. but to add to your point it would be cool if there was a new item class called "shoes". for example like; shoes of added regen=+10 hp regen when in rest, or shoes of enemy imparement=10% reduced speed of enemy within 2 meters of player or shoes of mana restoration or shoes of insane experience etc. they dont add to your stats but have passive ability that helps your charecter based on the situation. (ofc prices will vary due to each shoes usefulness and shoes will be categorised into only legendary,mythic and arcane)

this is great idea IMO +1
    Look at those warrior's feet, so very big.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    Look at those warrior's feet, so very big.
    Lol you guys can have sandals :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    How can an amulet be a vanity? Or making a leprechaun vanity instead will help.
    I updated my post above and attached a screenshot of how it would look like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

It is fine like this

------------------>KEUIKS<-------------------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

There has been many suggestions on this, for example
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rough-crafting
    my reply:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1599170
    This will just add more items to the already-flooded item pool, and make "rare" stuff so much less rare. If this was implemented, for example you were walking on the new map and a lock poped up with the added luck. Imagine 10000 people who do the same (only 1 lock instance, no matter time), thats 10000 locks added to the market. And imagine all the eggs from elites, archons which are extremely rare, will then always have chance to pop up ANY time. Now even though those are only available for people who use elixir (which means not many because we dont want to waste the elixir hoping for a slight chance of getting it), only the best archons of each class can get over 1m price, others are just 200k-500k.
    Of course you like it because it gives you more loot anywhere, but look at it as a whole
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 05-22-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

If they remove the gems slot on leprechaun pendant,how about those who have perfect gems on their leprechaun?Its kinda too late for this but still a great suggestion...

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

We wouldn't change this. Part of the intended choice with the Lepre is "do you want stats" or "do you want luck". If everyone can have everything all the time, well then we'd all run around with the same builds and same gear. Things are more interesting when there are interesting choices to make.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We wouldn't change this. Part of the intended choice with the Lepre is "do you want stats" or "do you want luck". If everyone can have everything all the time, well then we'd all run around with the same builds and same gear. Things are more interesting when there are interesting choices to make.
    Hi Sam,
    Thanks for dropping-by and explaining the role of Lepre from a developer's point of view.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

You might have a potential idea for a small gold sink though. If an extra slot was added for special vanities/with buffs, these could be purchased only thru an npc for gold. Or some other form of payment, but if gold was used, it would remove smaller amounts in the game yet be affordable for the majority. Another option in this could be a limited time use on the item. Say you can purchase it for different amounts depending on the duration of the time you want it to last. Say one week, 30 days, three minths, year, permanent and the price increases with duration.
    Idk, just a thought.

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne
    Took the words right out of my mouth (or in this case, my fingertips)

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MegaToon View Post
    Hello again STS,

The Scenario:
    Please hear out my simple suggestion. Here's the scenario, you've just bought a mythic pendant after saving for a loooooong time. Mythic is good because it boost your stats big time! But you soon realize that you won't be able to use it farming inside "Tindirin" or "Kraken Mines 3" because you have to wear Lepre pendant.. I farm Tindirin (normal) 90% of the time, so my mythic pendant is not in use and I believe its such a waste to have something good but unable to use..

In short I would like to use my Mythic and Lepre pendant all at the same time.

How would this be possible?
    • 1st make a new slot for a vanity pendant...
    • 2nd convert the lepre pendant to a vanity pendant retaining the 15% luck and removing the gem slots....

Now you can have Lepre with 15% luck (as your vanity pendant) while wearing your Mythic pendant (on your regular pendant slot) all at the same time.

It would look something like this:
    Name:  lepre-vanity.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  99.0 KB

How will players benefit from this?
    They can farm wearing a Mythic pendant (or any pendant) while wearing Lepre all at the same time. Thus avoiding getting killed while switching pendants on an elite run.

How will STS benefit from this?
    Developers can come up with a new idea that would do the same clover leaf effect on lepre when wearing a vanity pendant. Example : Ice vanity pendant would give you some Ice effect, Fire vanity pendant would give you fire effect and so on... They may also have luck effect same as lepre or other miscellaneous stats like gain 1% xp (or no stats just vanity).. STS can sell this new vanity pendants for plats on store generating more money to support the game.

Preparing for the Future:
    Just in case the level cap will continue to rise in the future, there would be new areas right? These new areas would have stronger mobs, players need to gear up as much as they can and they won't be able to do this if they would wear a lepre pendant with zero stats.. If my suggestion would be implemented they can gear up while having a lepre pendant while STS earns more revenue selling these new pendant vanities.

It would be a win-win scenario for both the players and STS !

Just think about it.. no need to switch pendants.. More money for the game ! - Happy players and Happy Developers
    Put the vanity necklace slot above crafting items and chests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts