Thread: duel wield bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question duel wield bear

I rolled a new char (dex bear) I was wondering how viable it is to go this route when I plan to use the newly implimented duel wield weapons.
    I was thinking the warrior skills would better suit this play style since I wont be using a ranged wep (bow/thrown) however i've yet to see any of the duel wield weps drop ingame are they only available via platinum purchase?

Give me your input as to how viable this would ge end game pvp?
    Should I stop at a certain lvl where they are better suited/more powerful?
    Have any of you went this route if so give me some feedback as to your experience... thanks guys/gals!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Umm. Well I wouldnt main it in PvP. Just stay low if your going to. Most of them are plat and I belive you can get some from drops. That wont happen til about level 15 and dex and strength are best do 3 dex 2 strength when possible. Til then just get good EQ and money. You'll need it if you want PvP and stop around 40 then go for tanking in pvp. Dungeons should still be ok though. Im not a master at that but thats just my expiernce.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

O.o didn't know we could dual wield with bears! So, we can wear one weapon in one hand and one more in the other?