Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Hello!

I'm Valkiryas, I wish to join to your Guild, This is my Profile :

- 15.9 AP's

- Weapon : Mythic Daggers ( 41 )

- Gear Full Mythic ( Ruby, Gear uopgrade and Fang )

Thanks!

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Points discussed during the officer meeting on 07/11/2014 19:00 CET

Promotions done

Recruiters :

Melisz
    Moni
    Slayfest
    Nycmb
    Apocolyptika

Officers :

Nrt

To be taken in consideration and to be applied starting from now!!!

1. English language in chat!

Don't use other languages in officer chat. Only ENGLISH allowed!
    If you wanna use your own language please do it in private chat.

2. Fixing the PVP kdr.

If you are getting close to a positive kdr, you don't to be afraid that you will be kicked.
    Rogues and mages : two weeks from now to work on their pvp kdr. Please make sure you are getting close to a positive kdr.
    Warriors : three weeks from now to work on their pvp kdr. Please make sure you are getting close to a positive kdr.

3. Getting close or pass the 15k aps.

Everybody has 1 month from now to fix their aps. Please make sure you contribute and support you guild members in this, so they raise their aps.

4. Guild title to be used in PVP.

If you don't wear the title in pvp, you will get ONE warning, and next time when you are seen without title you will get insta kick.
    This is applicable for any member / recruiter / officer / GM.

5. Ganging neutral guilds

If you get caught ganging any neutral guild (who didn't spawn or ganged you) you will receive a warning.
    At 2 warning received, you will get insta KICK.

6. Guild events

It has been discussed and decided that every week we will organize an event ( big or small)
    We will do this in order to bring back the fun to the guild.
    Events will be organized by myself ( and if anyone is willing to help, I don't mind).
    We also agreed that every officer will contribute with 50 k gold / week in order to make this possible.

7. Helping guild with the aps.

It has been discussed during meeting and it has been agreed that EVERY week ( for example Sunday), every officer will support guild members
    in order to get their aps. I know some of you doesn't love the PVE, like myself, but even if you don't, you must help.
    Doing 5-10 runs in a day like Sunday with the guild members, will bring back the fun, and will improve our guild.

8. Officers meetings / meeting with members and recruiters

About officers meeting, there is no doubt I will try myself to organize them every week, in order to see the improvement and to discuss
    and bring up the issues which happened during that week.
    We need to make also meetings with recruiters. In order to show them we do listen to them and that their voice matters for us. I will try myself to organize them also.
    Your help will be also appreciated.

9.Clean guild chat.

Please make sure people respect each other in the guild chat.
    If there are any issues in a clash, please bring it in your team back, and don't bring it in your guild chat.
    If you see drama between two members, please make them stop, ask them to join you the guild hall, try to make peace between them. If doesn't work and drama continues,
    you have to decide and kick both parties if needed.

This is applicable also to OFFICERS AND GM!

For Fire : please try to be respectfull with your guild, please don't say to your guild members that you are the BOSS. This attitude sucks and it
    doesn't represent a guild master.

10. Promoting / demoting

We don't promo people because they are our friends. We promo people who deserve and work for guild.
    I don't care that X is your friend or Y is my friend. We don't promo just based on friends.
    We will never promo again any officer who leave guild and return, just like pressing the button.
    Everyone will vote for his return.
    I don't want to have the feeling that officers are saying that their voice doesn't matter. Every voice matters for me and everyone is equal.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

Promotions done

Recruiters :

Melisz
    Moni
    Slayfest
    Nycmb
    Apocolyptika

Officers :

Nrt

2. Fixing the PVP kdr.

If you are getting close to a positive kdr, you don't to be afraid that you will be kicked.
    Rogues and mages : two weeks from now to work on their pvp kdr. Please make sure you are getting close to a positive kdr.
    Warriors : three weeks from now to work on their pvp kdr. Please make sure you are getting close to a positive kdr.

Everybody has 1 month from now to fix their aps. Please make sure you contribute and support you guild members in this, so they raise their aps.

If you don't wear the title in pvp, you will get ONE warning, and next time when you are seen without title you will get insta kick.

If you get caught ganging any neutral guild (who didn't spawn or ganged you) you will receive a warning.

6. Guild events

It has been discussed and decided that every week we will organize an event ( big or small)
    Events will be organized by myself ( and if anyone is willing to help, I don't mind).
    We also agreed that every officer will contribute with 50 k gold / week in order to make this possible.

It has been discussed during meeting and it has been agreed that EVERY week ( for example Sunday), every officer will support guild members
    in order to get their aps. I know some of you doesn't love the PVE, like myself, but even if you don't, you must help.
    Doing 5-10 runs in a day like Sunday with the guild members, will bring back the fun, and will improve our guild.

About officers meeting, there is no doubt I will try myself to organize them every week, in order to see the improvement and to discuss
    We need to make also meetings with recruiters. In order to show them we do listen to them and that their voice matters for us. I will try myself to organize them also.

9.Clean guild chat.

If there are any issues in a clash, please bring it in your team back, and don't bring it in your guild chat.
    If you see drama between two members, please make them stop, ask them to join you the guild hall, try to make peace between them. If doesn't work and drama continues,

For Fire : please try to be respectfull with your guild, please don't say to your guild members that you are the BOSS. This attitude sucks and it

10. Promoting / demoting

We don't promo people because they are our friends. We promo people who deserve and work for guild.
    I don't care that X is your friend or Y is my friend. We don't promo just based on friends.
    We will never promo again any officer who leave guild and return, just like pressing the button.
    I don't want to have the feeling that officers are saying that their voice doesn't matter. Every voice matters for me and everyone is equal.
    Nice, gz apoc nab and beocatarri nab, rest gz too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

oh no...i fail the 2 tests of 15k ap and kdr...my CTF kdr is blood sucking and my TDM is somewhat getting closer...not time remains...oh man im getting so paniced .......

i only have 14.8k APs and ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    oh no...i fail the 2 tests of 15k ap and kdr...my CTF kdr is blood sucking and my TDM is somewhat getting closer...not time remains...oh man im getting so paniced .......

i only have 14.8k APs and ...
    14.8k is manageable. PM an officer and they should help you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Promotions done

Recruiters :

Melisz
    Moni
    Slayfest
    Nycmb
    Apocolyptika

Officers :

Nrt

2. Fixing the PVP kdr.

6. Guild events

9.Clean guild chat.

10. Promoting / demoting

Sounds like a pro scehdule. Good luck.

+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Gz everyone on promo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

14.8k is manageable. PM an officer and they should help you.
    thx zeuz

and thx for the new rules too! it looks like karma will have way fun than ever!!!!

#ONENBIGHAPPYFAMILY
    Last edited by Raselph; 11-08-2014 at 11:45 PM. Reason: thanking for the new rules

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

KARMA EXCLUSIVE 2-2 PVP TOURNEY

WHEN :

Date : 16TH OF NOVEMBER 2014
    Time : 12:00 GMT

To know the time when the event starts, here is a countdown time link :

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...ART+TIME&csz=1

RULES :

1. Each team is composed of 2 players.
    2. Each team is allowed to have maximum 1 officer.
    3. Each team must have different classes. It's NOT ALLOWED to have a team of 2 warriors / 2 rogues / 2 mages.
    4. NO ARCANE ITEMS AND PETS ALLOWED!
    5. JUST MYTHIC ARMOR AND MYTHIC HELMET ALLOWED! REST ITEMS MUST BE LEGENDARY!
    6. ANY MYTHIC PET ALLOWED!
    7. 16 TEAMS ALLOWED AT THE MOMENT... we will see how it goes.
    8. Also there can be teams without officers, means one player can make his team and follow the rules as requested above.

HOW IT WILL BE PLAYED :

1. Brackets will be set on Friday if there will be enough teams.
    2. When the tourney will start, you will be asked to join a room.
    3. There will be two games played in the same time. One in red spawn, one in blue spawn.
    4. 3 rounds will be played for each match, so if you score 2-1 or 2-0 you win and move to next round!

FAIR PLAY IS A MUST!

PRIZES :

1st place : 1 MIL
    2nd place : 500 K
    3rd place : 250 K

PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES, any team who doesn't respect the rules will be eliminated!

HOW TO REGISTER :

Please register by going on this page : challonge.com/pvpkarma and click on "Go to registration".

You can access the registration page directly by using this link: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/yXbgFbpKPz

Teams allowed : 16 (so far). If more than 16 will be registered, we will raise the number to 24 / 32.

You can register your team from now.

STOP TIME FOR REGISTERING THE TEAMS :

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...HE+TEAMS&csz=1

Please don't post teams after end time of registering is reached cause I will not take the team in consideration.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HOPE TO SEE LOTS TAKING PART INTO THIS GREAT CONTEST!

Please note that any changes can be made by me until the registration end time is reached.

LONG LIVE KARMA!
    Last edited by Afterfive; 11-12-2014 at 03:32 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Afterfive For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default <Karma>

KARMA EXCLUSIVE 2-2 PVP TOURNEY

NAME : Karma CTF Challenge 2v2 (exclusive for Karma players)
    WHEN :

Date : 16TH OF NOVEMBER 2014
    Time : 12:00 GMT

To know the time when the event starts, here is a countdown time link :

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...ART+TIME&csz=1

RULES :

1. Each team is composed of 2 players.
    2. Each team allowed to have maximum 1 officer.
    3. Each team must have different classes. It's NOT ALLOWED to have a team of 2 warriors / 2 rogues / 2 mages.
    4. NO ARCANE ITEMS AND PETS ALLOWED!
    5. JUST MYTHIC ARMOR AND MYTHIC HELMET ALLOWED! REST ITEMS MUST BE LEGENDARY!
    6. ANY MYTHIC PET ALLOWED!
    7. Any of the two from each team, must post in KARMA guild thread, his team.
    8. 16 TEAMS ALLOWED AT THE MOMENT... we will see how it goes.
    9. Also there can be teams without officers, means one player can make his team and follow the rules as requested above.

HOW IT WILL BE PLAYED :

1. Brackets will be set on Friday if there will be enough teams.
    2. When the tourney will start, you will be asked to join a room.
    3. There will be two games played in the same time. One in red spawn, one in blue spawn.
    4. Best of 3 matches will win, and will move to the next round.

FAIR PLAY IS A MUST!

From now on, officers / teams with no officers can post their team! So go make your team and practice with it!

PRIZES :

1st place : 1 MIL
    2nd place : 500 K
    3rd place : 250 K

PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES, any team who doesn't respect the rules will be eliminated!

STOP TIME FOR REGISTERING THE TEAMS :

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...HE+TEAMS&csz=1

Please don't post teams after end time of registering is reached cause I will not take the team in consideration.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HOPE TO SEE LOTS TAKING PART INTO THIS GREAT CONTEST!

Please note that any changes can be made by me until the registration end time is reached.

LONG LIVE KARMA!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Zeus; 11-10-2014 at 09:35 AM.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Team: Eternal Lag
    1. Gothicpanda (warrior)
    2. Zapopan (mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

team: pinky
    1. stainlesss (warrior)
    2.mattheoking (mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Team : FTRITP

Players
    Hazard & Rip
    Last edited by RIP; 11-10-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Dumbledore and Pauly :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

OMG guyz i won the community SPOTLIGHT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....

EDIT: Use the spoiler below to gain access to my GUIDE!
    Last edited by Raselph; 11-12-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    OMG guyz i won the community SPOTLIGHT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....
    Gratz!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Amazing event! Keep up the good work guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Gratz!
    thx!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Aww Ralph, Fabulous! Im proud of Ya bud