Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I just want to say that I appreciate all the warm congratulations! I am sure the rest of my team does as well. As a team, we try to have great synergy and know each other's movements.

Some things I wanted to say. When fighting in the tournament, I noticed that both rogues that made it to the finals were dagger rogues. Perhaps that says something about bow vs. dagger usage in PvP? Personally, after growing accustomed to daggers, I use my elondrian warfare recurve w/ 3 para gems less and less these days. I prefer the protective shield of daggers as well as the additional crit. When combining eye gems with daggers, there is a very noticeable increase in survivability and critical rate! When aiming for DPS or charging into a clash (which CTF and clashing requires) the extra tanking capability at the expensive of some damage is highly useful. I hope more rogues start seeing the usefulness of daggers because honestly, they are a highly underrated weapon. Heck, I misjudged them too when I first had them. Let us not forget the highly reasonable price of 7-10M gold.

Secondly, I wanted to say thank you to all the Karma teams that entered and stuck along with fighting despite the odds being against us as we were all placed to fight amongst ourselves! I am proud of all my guild mates and there were some very tough match-ups!

Thirdly, I wanted to say...even the second place winners main team were 2/3rd Karma! Badboy and Rip are Karma too, so we can also say that second place was a victory for us. There is no doubt that we have skilled players! Heck, even other guilds acknowledge that.

However, that being said, I do think we should keep the rivalry within game. Throwing dirt on each other on the forums is simply petty and to be honest, nobody will care except for those involved so cause to do this is nullified.

Lastly, I just want to say that I hope Unified does participate more in tournaments. Y'all can be considered worthy and perhaps our only adversaries now that Magnum has mainly fallen. The game would not be fun without competition so I thank Unified for providing it from time to time yet at the same time remaining mature.

Hope to see you all in PvP!

~Zeus
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I just want to say that I appreciate all the warm congratulations! I am sure the rest of my team does as well. As a team, we try to have great synergy and know each other's movements.

Some things I wanted to say. When fighting in the tournament, I noticed that both rogues that made it to the finals were dagger rogues. Perhaps that says something about bow vs. dagger usage in PvP? Personally, after growing accustomed to daggers, I use my elondrian warfare recurve w/ 3 para gems less and less these days. I prefer the protective shield of daggers as well as the additional crit. When combining eye gems with daggers, there is a very noticeable increase in survivability and critical rate! When aiming for DPS or charging into a clash (which CTF and clashing requires) the extra tanking capability at the expensive of some damage is highly useful. I hope more rogues start seeing the usefulness of daggers because honestly, they are a highly underrated weapon. Heck, I misjudged them too when I first had them. Let us not forget the highly reasonable price of 7-10M gold.

Secondly, I wanted to say thank you to all the Karma teams that entered and stuck along with fighting despite the odds being against us as we were all placed to fight amongst ourselves! I am proud of all my guild mates and there were some very tough match-ups!

Thirdly, I wanted to say...even the second place winners main team were 2/3rd Karma! Badboy and Rip are Karma too, so we can also say that second place was a victory for us. There is no doubt that we have skilled players! Heck, even other guilds acknowledge that.

However, that being said, I do think we should keep the rivalry within game. Throwing dirt on each other on the forums is simply petty and to be honest, nobody will care except for those involved so cause to do this is nullified.

Lastly, I just want to say that I hope Unified does participate more in tournaments. Y'all can be considered worthy and perhaps our only adversaries now that Magnum has mainly fallen. The game would not be fun without competition so I thank Unified for providing it from time to time yet at the same time remaining mature.

~Zeus
    Indeed noticed the dagger usage has greatly increased.

Well...ill be harsh atm. Dagger rogs dont matter to me nor do the bow rogs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

~Zeus
    Actually very well said and spoken like a true leader props

"Winter is Coming" :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Congratulations on #1 Karma!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hello PROS....

Its Christmas, New year is upon us toooo, so I wish u each and every single person in this awesome guild the Warmest Thoughts, Peace, Love, Grace, Joy, Fullest Blessings, Happiness, Laughter and definitely a magical splendid Holiday season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and Your families may god bless you all...

And Gratz on # 1 Karma pros.. We wouldn't have achieved it without your efforts..

Best Regards,

Hell

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to H£ll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Hey pros!

Looks like the lb missed us! Gratz as we have made our way back on the #1. Now with christmas lets see what we have upcoming?

Zeron

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Hey guys,

I just want to notify u guys that i am no longer going to be active. I have left the guild also. Would be available at the forums. I wish u guys the best of luck. Hoping to see u guys another day to call it a life that i have lived than an adventure. Thanks for having me with you guys. Was a real pleasure doing pvp and killin everyone out there. Wishing that unified gives u some entertaintment.

~Zeron

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

La lalala lalala la bring down the legendary karma players please

Click signature for Youtube Channel
    Click This for Tournament History

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

PVP is dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Hello
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hey guys, thanks for having me aboard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pohdoh View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for having me aboard.
    welcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Ehhh...wassup pros??? Its lonely here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Name:  Best-top-desktop-happy-new-year-wallpapers-pictures-happy-new-year-wallpaper-image-1.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  257.4 KB

happy new year guys!

cute is just my cover

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny♥ For This Useful Post:

Ice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

HNYG!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    Name:  Best-top-desktop-happy-new-year-wallpapers-pictures-happy-new-year-wallpaper-image-1.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  257.4 KB

happy new year guys!
    happy new year too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Buuump
    And happy new year!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Sun is looking pretty these days.
    Hakuna Matatas

23. The Following User Says Thank You to LordDravek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordDravek View Post
    Sun is looking pretty these days.

He's looking more icy than sunny!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: