Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: >> magnum << stay solid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

please stay out of our guild thanks. and art is an expression, you can interpret however you want it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kahel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Gratz on #3!
    Thanks paul , sorry to see eos go. It has been in AL for so long and this is the first time in AL history that EOS disbanded , sending my deepest condolences. Imagine ...an institution like EOS with a good GM like you, wow....can't believe it .
    Last edited by kahel; 05-22-2014 at 03:23 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kahel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kahel View Post
    please stay out of our guild thanks. and art is an expression, you can interpret however you want it
    All I am requesting is for players to stop the trolling and remove the "clever" ways around the trolling. Is that too much to ask? Remiem has already told me that she will be banning any future trolls in GvG, so am I really asking for too much by asking Barzagli to remove the logo?

It's better he removes the logo then getting banned for trolling, as it's not really something I would wish on somebody. Wouldn't you agree?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    All I am requesting is for players to stop the trolling and remove the "clever" ways around the trolling. Is that too much to ask? Remiem has already told me that she will be banning any future trolls in GvG, so am I really asking for too much by asking Barzagli to remove the logo?

It's better he removes the logo then getting banned for trolling, as it's not really something I would wish on somebody. Wouldn't you agree?

How can ART be trolling?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kahel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Are you really telling me that it's just a coincidence that all of these matched up to exactly the number of dots as in the signature? Out of respect to avoid future drama, you should remove both the image in your signature and the one in the original post.

At <Karma>, we have been able to create a guild thread without spite or need for retribution. I do not understand why <Magnum> does not have the capacity or maturity to do the same.
    im not active in forum dude..pls ask barzagli or bless

cya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

How can ART be trolling?
    Memes, have you heard of them? Art can be trolling because it sends a message. You need an example? Propaganda. In WWII, art was used as a means of propaganda. So, please do not tell me that art can not be trolling. That is entirely untrue.

So again, please remove the logo. It is a very simple and very justified request.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Thanks paul , sorry to see eos go. It has been in AL for so long and this is the first time in AL history that EOS disbanded , sending my deepest condolences. Imagine ...an institution like EOS with a good GM like you, wow....can't believe it .
    EOS hasn't disbanded! We've met up with old friends under a new name - that's all!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Just like Tom and Jerry ahahaha..sometimes Tom won and sometimes Jerry won. Beside it all, so many ppl like to watch it!
    Enjoy the game my friends..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Memes, have you heard of them? Art can be trolling because it sends a message. You need an example? Propaganda. In WWII, art was used as a means of propaganda. So, please do not tell me that art can not be trolling. That is entirely untrue.

So again, please remove the logo. It is a very simple and very justified request.

Memes are also an art form and can be more specific when used with words. But the logo here doesn't say anything or any words that are offensive to anyone. So please don't make it look like everything is about you. But thanks for your interpretation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I don't understand one thing. Can someone please explain to me? So Karma asked not to post crap in their thread and people stopped and now their GM came to troll here? Respect others and they will do the same, perhaps.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slappityslap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by officiallyjun View Post
    Just like Tom and Jerry ahahaha..sometimes Tom won and sometimes Jerry won. Beside it all, so many ppl like to watch it!
    Enjoy the game my friends..
    Tom never won.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Dev's busy cleaning when they should scale arena ..and bael and spring event ). No wonder its moved in june
    Oh well ...*grabs popcorn* xD
    Good luck, have fun guys

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aziiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slappityslap View Post
    I don't understand one thing. Can someone please explain to me? So Karma asked not to post crap in their thread and people stopped and now their GM came to troll here? Respect others and they will do the same, perhaps.
    Paul did not troll we just say Gratz.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Meme's are also an art form and can be more specific when used with words. But the logo here doesn't say anything or any words that are offensive to anyone. So please don't make it look like everything is about you. But thanks for your interpretation.
    Yes, Memes are an art form and can be more specific when used with words. However, you are wrong when the logo does not say anything.

1. The logo has multiple banners of RIP
    2. There are random letters and then there are periods for missing letters.
    3. These missing letters all seem to match up with the guild names that I have posted earlier.

Currently, your argument is that they do no mean anything. However, if I used asterisks for vulgar words but kept the main letters and character limit, I would be able to get past something like a chat filter, right? However, at the same time, any intelligent human would be able to decipher what I was attempting to say.

It is the same thing here and it's just rude and uncalled for. Instigations start both ways. If you do not instigate, people will not post.

So, last time...please remove the logo.

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slappityslap View Post
    The GM only trolled after the original post. So, I hope that makes sense. If they were able to make a proper guild thread without trolling, it would have been all well and dandy. However, this is not the case.

This will be my final post on the thread on this matter. I made my point and I kindly asked the GM to remove it in order to prevent forum wars. If he does, that's great. If he doesn't, I will not be participating in any ensuing forum wars that come from this original post.
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-22-2014 at 03:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

The GM only trolled after the original post. So, I hope that makes sense. If they were able to make a proper guild thread without trolling, it would have been all well and dandy. However, this is not the case.

This will be my final post on the thread in terms of this matter. I made my point and I kindly asked the GM to remove it in order to prevent forum wars. If he does, that's great. If he doesn't, I will not be participating in any ensuing forum wars that come from this original post.
    Paul claims he did not troll and that what he said was a congratulatory remark. I'm confused >.<
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Yes, Memes are an art form and can be more specific when used with words. However, you are wrong when the logo does not say anything.

1. The logo has multiple banners of RIP
    2. There are random letters and then there are periods for missing letters.
    3. These missing letters all seem to match up with the guild names that I have posted earlier.

Currently, your argument is that they do no mean anything. However, if I used asterisks for vulgar words but kept the main letters and character limit, I would be able to get past something like a chat filter, right? However, at the same time, any intelligent human would be able to decipher what I was attempting to say.

It is the same thing here and it's just rude and uncalled for. Instigations start both ways. If you do not instigate, people will not post.

So, last time...please remove the logo.

Thanks!

lol again and thanks for your interpretation. It doesn't prove anything and only Barzagli can answer.

Creativity can be expressed through images , words, letters, colors, and it can mean way more than what it is. Basically art can be interpreted in so many ways. Like Monalisa, some people can interpret the smirk being evil or innocent. Also i can say that she is holding a knife cause her hand is hidden from the portrait after killing her husband. Im not sure if you are getting my point, but please appreciate the artwork , you have to admit, it is good.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to kahel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

All of you guys hush. There have been so much infractions inflicted on both sides and we don't want to escalate to a whole new level of barbaric pillow fights.
    duck dynasty falls

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Teesttt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, what is bad in remembering ones victories and success or supposed victories and success in a funny way? I don't remember his name but the GM of Karma does it everytime he can to the extent he even offends and denigrates other players and nobody complains about it.
    Lets try to keep the respective threads of all guilds clean. Just as Remiem said if you find something offensive feel free to report but stay silent.
    Everyone stay in your respective guild threads and do not feed the trolls.
    Goodluck to Mag with the new guild thread.

It can be so hard to bite back and keep from retaliating, but that is what I need you to do, and quietly report them and wait patiently for a mod to take care of it. Remiem.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeocapat For This Useful Post: