Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Comparison of the Three Generations of Mythic Weapons (Warrior)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Thanks for the inspiration Crow, I compared as well on my thread!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Thanks for the inspiration Crow, I compared as well on my thread!
    I'd ask for royalties, but I don't think you can offers them right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    To be honest. I will not be purchasing this new lvl 41 mythic warrior weapon as it stands. Why? Because the main use of this weapon is to tank for elites. Its uselessness in PVP is evdent. To me elites is about holding aggro and surviving. Well the fact that I get a plus +57 on armor and 110 in HP (57 strength (Bulwark) - 46 strength (Vigilant) = +11 strength = 110 HP) compared to a the vigilant pavise of fitness lvl 31 weapon will do very little for my survivability in elites. I currently can tank fine with a conqueror wall of will/assault with out much deaths. So now all I gotta do is spend 1 million on a pavise and wear a 800 k magma plate of will lvl 41 and problem solved. Why spend all this gold on this piece of junk of a new warrior mythic weapon? Unless this warrior proc is so out of this world amazing, which i highly doubt, then the bulwark is the worse warrior mythic weapon to ever come out.
    it is due to to itemization. devs always design stuffs seeing their overall max stats tht will reflect ones avatar.
    example: one Guy with magama will set and bulwurk with abaddon along with other armour boosting rings and amulets will have Max armour ingame. also assuming they r lvl41 so perfected with tarlok rage gem to gears will have high overall stats.

also there will be lvl41 gears like tarloks in this upcoming event. so seeing the lower stats of weapon then expected I can conclude (maybe) that new lvl41 event gears will be slightly better or near DMG stats then lvl36 mythic gears having near compareble armour to magma will set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    it is due to to itemization. devs always design stuffs seeing their overall max stats tht will reflect ones avatar.
    example: one Guy with magama will set and bulwurk with abaddon along with other armour boosting rings and amulets will have Max armour ingame. also assuming they r lvl41 so perfected with tarlok rage gem to gears will have high overall stats.

also there will be lvl41 gears like tarloks in this upcoming event. so seeing the lower stats of weapon then expected I can conclude (maybe) that new lvl41 event gears will be slightly better or near DMG stats then lvl36 mythic gears having near compareble armour to magma will set.
    Mythics have been an issue for me this season. The difference in stats between lvl 36 mythics and lvl41 legendaries is way larger than I expected, especially armor wise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Mythics have been an issue for me this season. The difference in stats between lvl 36 mythics and lvl41 legendaries is way larger than I expected, especially armor wise.
    Nice comparison thread.

I won't be going for this new mythic either and not just to save gold but because --like I mentioned in the arcane ring nab's thread-- the statistics progress per level has slowed down significally. The extra armor is nice and all yet also unneeded; full magma of will and pavise work wonders already and the occassions you can get oneshot are so few that it's not worth buying the new mythic to have a chance in sustaining them too (all red zones you can avoid anyway).

PvP wise, the damage buffed claymores will still be a better option because the stackable flame special procedure with the STR buff is still both frequent and noticeably effective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Nice comparison thread.

I won't be going for this new mythic either and not just to save gold but because --like I mentioned in the arcane ring nab's thread-- the statistics progress per level has slowed down significally. The extra armor is nice and all yet also unneeded; full magma of will and pavise work wonders already and the occassions you can get oneshot are so few that it's not worth buying the new mythic to have a chance in sustaining them too (all red zones you can avoid anyway).

PvP wise, the damage buffed claymores will still be a better option because the stackable flame special procedure with the STR buff is still both frequent and noticeably effective.
    I plan in buying the weapon wince I don't yet own a pavise (was too poor when it was released) and I sold my glaive. It will be a lower cost weapon (should be under 10mil, easily) and I will enjoy it in elite. I don't plan to PvP, so this weapon will likely become a secondary weapon in following seasons as the pavise has.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    I plan in buying the weapon wince I don't yet own a pavise (was too poor when it was released) and I sold my glaive. It will be a lower cost weapon (should be under 10mil, easily) and I will enjoy it in elite. I don't plan to PvP, so this weapon will likely become a secondary weapon in following seasons as the pavise has.
    If it goes below 15m then maybe but even on 10m when you compare it with pavise which is almost exactly ten times cheaper and still gets the job done it sounds like gold down the drain to me. The healing proc will show.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Tarlok rage gem is not worth on lvl41, 1 str>3 dex for warriors.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I dont know about you guys, but I found the proc from the Pavise not happening as frequently in the newer maps. It would be a light show in before in oltgar and Shuyal, but now in tindirin, i rarely saw it, so I just gave up on it. Most likely due to the lower mob counts as Crow has pointed out.

My buy price on the bulwark will be 5m, not worth more than that to me.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hectororius For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Looks cool to me, warriors are way too overpowered, i think they are trying to balance warrior class with mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    Looks cool to me, warriors are way too overpowered, i think they are trying to balance warrior class with mage
    No warriors are always a pendulum power wise. One season we are untouchable and the next we are oversized pinatas (end game).

A shield weapon will never be the best PvP weapon, the maul will live another season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

It looks like the main purpose of this weapon is to further enhance your overall health. I am getting to the point where I can survive the previous one shots from certain bosses by having high armor and hp combo. I try to find a balance between armor and hp usually with higher hp being the priority. We still do not know the damage of this weapon but if its like the pavise we have nothing to expect. Can't tell about the proc but the pavise is pretty hard to beat. I think it would be a lot nicer with a taunt proc. Doesn't look as cool as Pavise imo. As a primarily elite tank I was hoping for more then this but time will tell how good the procs are or aren't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

after. releasing these new weapons and testing in elites. they probably will do buff.
    but I doubt it as due to itemization the gear stats sequence got broken.

u cannot predict the stats of pink gears like past in season1-5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

The way rogues are currently in pvp, even with my glaive, some rogues can kill me while jugged if they are lucky. With a stronger bow it should be less of a problem to kill a jugged warrior with glaive. Maul users will most likely get killed through jug due to lack of armor. Some may be tempted to use the bulwark but the bulwark has less dps than non legendary 41 sword and shields. We dont know the dmg but the trend does not have sword and shield as having high dmg high dps. Sword and shield have very small attack range as well.

In elite, people should really just mash potion and equip stronger weapons. Not defensivie weapons. This will help speed up the runs. Dont be frugal.

Although unlisted, most warrior weapons already hit 3.

My weapon of choice remains glaive so far based on what we know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    The way rogues are currently in pvp, even with my glaive, some rogues can kill me while jugged if they are lucky. With a stronger bow it should be less of a problem to kill a jugged warrior with glaive. Maul users will most likely get killed through jug due to lack of armor. Some may be tempted to use the bulwark but the bulwark has less dps than non legendary 41 sword and shields. We dont know the dmg but the trend does not have sword and shield as having high dmg high dps. Sword and shield have very small attack range as well.

In elite, people should really just mash potion and equip stronger weapons. Not defensivie weapons. This will help speed up the runs. Dont be frugal.

Although unlisted, most warrior weapons already hit 3.

My weapon of choice remains glaive so far based on what we know.
    The higher strength will result in a higher overall damage stat then you are predicting. Mark my words, the bulwark will have higher damage when equipped than a conquorer's shield.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

But no one k ow how much dmg it deald

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If damage is more then glavi then

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Tarlok rage gem is not worth on lvl41, 1 str>3 dex for warriors.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről
    umm how?
    IMO,
    1dex gives 3hp. so 3dex gives 9hp along with some dmg and critical and Dodge

while 1str gives 10hp and 0.1 dmg and 1% bonus dmg.
    so, 3dex>1str

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

umm how?
    IMO,
    1dex gives 3hp. so 3dex gives 9hp along with some dmg and critical and Dodge

while 1str gives 10hp and 0.1 dmg and 1% bonus dmg.
    so, 3dex>1str
    So you are ready to spend millions on gems just to loose hp...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    So you are ready to spend millions on gems just to loose hp...
    only if i see potential in pvp.
    also wat if another gem type comes example ursoth gem like tarlok gem.
    u may nvr kno

well rage gem good only at lvl41 items and lvl10.