Thread: Shivkabob's L30-31 Enchantress's Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Shivkabob's L30-31 Enchantress's Guide

[Hello, to my guide! I am L31, Shivkabob, and I want to help those in need for PvP in the areas of L30-31 Enchantress. This type of Enchantress is the Shivering Enchantress, so those who want to find out more on L30-31 Brain-Freeze/Other Wand Mage, this is not the guide for you. So, lets get started, shall we?]

I: <Gear>
    II: <Abillities>
    III: <Tactics and Tips: Beginner and Advanced Level>

I: Gear!
    Gear is a vital part on your play using L30-31 Shivering Enchantress. As a Dex-focused mage, your focus on gear would be on Mana-Armor-M/s. Here is a set of equipment which will improve your play.

1:
    - Halloween L30 Int Helmet [Suppose these are OP now, because their statistics added when equipted will give a certain advantage over those who don't use this!]

-Shivering L30 Talon [As a SHIVERING Mage, doesn't this sound good?]

-Shivering L30 Armor [As a SHIVERING Mage, doesn't this sound good?]
    -Halloween L30 Int/Dex Mantle [These Halloween Mantles are quite a good replacement for L30 Shivering Armor when you find yourself good with gold supply.]

-Shivering L30 Wing [As a SHIVERING Mage, doesn't this sound good?]
    -Gruesome L30 Dex Bracer [These bracers are quite a good replacement for L30 Shivering Wing when you find yourself good with gold supply.]

-L20 67 Dexterity Crit/Armor Ring
    -L20 67 Dexterity Dodge/Armor Ring

II: Abillities!
    Make sure you have a good build, although it isn't EVERYTHING to your play.

Beginner's Build: As a beginner, I used this build to perfection. It has quite a spank on bears and mages, and can tank foxes sometimes pretty well.
    6 Buffs (BoM and BoV) 6 Heal 6 Light 1 Frost 1 Fire 1 Icestorm 2 Drain = L30
    6 Buffs 6 Heal 6 Light 1 Frost 1 Fire 1 Icestorm 3 Drain = L31

Advanced Build: This is a harder build, and with the right tactics, this can easily nuke down the beginner's build really quickly. Enjoy
    4 BoM 5 BoV 5 Heal 6 Light 1 Frost 1 Fire 1 Icestorm 6 Drain This, will nuke a lot by chance, because of the 6 drain. This build gives nuke, sustain, but sometimes cannot output damage when a fight takes long because of low BoM.

For more quick, good, and useful builds, I recommend going over to my bud, Artplayjun's guide. There, you will find the best builds coming out of one of the best L30-31 Shivering Mages out there.

III: Tactics and Tips for Beginners and Advanced!
    So, tactics is it all. Perform the correct tactics and your opponent is ka-blewwy! Trust me, Jun always blows me up when I screw up.

* Counter-drain or drain first in battle. 1) Counter-drain will block entirely, heal, or reduce depending on your Drain levels. 2) Drain has a 12 second cooldown. BoV has a 12 second length. When your opponent loses BoV, you'll have Drain up, and if you Drain first, you will block, reduce, or heal yourself from 1st period of damage coming in.

* The combo is Frost-Light-HealFromOpponent'sHS/Frost/Root-Icestorm-Fire-CounterDrainorDrainFirst. If your opponent is not nuked, test him/her by Frost-Lighting, wait, and then Icestorm-WaitForHalfASecond-Fire. Your lightning will probrably stomp their health, but if not, repeat the process.

* Most of the time, you'll need patience. Spamming is not the correct thing, due to mana kill. Respond to the 2nd tactic/tips, and do Frost-Light, wait, and then Icestorm-WaitForHalfASecond-Fire. It should kill them with the correct combo.

* Experienced mages and bears will frost or HS you, and wait for your heal to reconnect using all his/her damage. You need to heal out of this of course, since waiting in HS will kill you, same thing with frost, you should heal out of it, of course, and respond with Frost or Icestorm. Another way is to Fire them away from you. If your Fire hits, then you already delayed them from their damage.

Forth, you are finished with my guide. I hoped you have enjoyed this thread about L30-31 Shivering Mage. The point in this thread is to not pick up fame or thanks, but it is to welcome new players of PvP to L30-31 Mage. I want to see more players on this fun, addicting, and OP (well, in some cases) class.

[Add me on PL!] Chars:
    L31 Shivering Mage- Shivkabob (What a Punny name, huh?)
    L6 About-To-Be L20 Plat Pack Talon Bear- Stompered

Thanks to Jun, Sam, Kyle, Ryan, Danccey (Uncle!), ImbackxD (haven't told me yo name, nikkuh!), Jaeguar,Allen, Fondling, Bootytaste, Bruno, Fear (Jeff)! [Specific Ones]

Thanks to <Nook City> guildies, <Audicity> guildies, <Jun> (disbanded) guildies, the old <Curse> guildies, and of course, thanks to Community!!!

Signing out,
    Proud player of PL's PvP Community,
    Shivkabob
    Last edited by The Voices; 05-30-2014 at 11:26 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Voices For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

nice guide bro +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestled View Post
    nice guide bro +1
    Thank you, thank you.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Can't see it..?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Lol no offense but u were getting owned by a lv 30 mage using frosty snowbird wing and ragequit xD

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

cant see it?
    nothing lasts forever

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Wao bes guide. He's saying you dun need any help cuz mages are op at 30.. Good job bes guide

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

mhhm.. Idk.. It was right there... and it was removed... Q _ Q

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamthesurvivor View Post
    Lol no offense but u were getting owned by a lv 30 mage using frosty snowbird wing and ragequit xD

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Mmm. Words from a critic. I likey. No offense taken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

ive quit try this nuke build

37 dex rest int

6bom 1bov 1heal 6drain light fire 1 frostbite and 1ms

use pink paw and mantle and helm use the um spooky head thing purp for dmg

use 9dmg 1crit ring

angry face

coming from 3years of 30 mage ask anyone of my friends and they will say this rekts
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex:1662876

37 dex rest int

use 9dmg 1crit ring

angry face

coming from 3years of 30 mage ask anyone of my friends and they will say this rekts
    This sux so bad u don't even know
    Jk burn bby <3 Burn is really good so ya
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post

37 dex rest int

use 9dmg 1crit ring

angry face

Burn, do you suppose the build works with Brain-Freeze wand? :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Voices View Post
    Burn, do you suppose the build works with Brain-Freeze wand? :P
    takes about 10x more concentration it works with dex too just int>dex with skill dmg
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the voices View Post
    [hello, to my guide! I am l31, shivkabob, and i want to help those in need for pvp in the areas of l30-31 enchantress. This type of enchantress is the shivering enchantress, so those who want to find out more on l30-31 brain-freeze/other wand mage, this is not the guide for you. So, lets get started, shall we?]

i: <gear>
    ii: <abillities>
    iii: <tactics and tips: Beginner and advanced level>

i: Gear!
    gear is a vital part on your play using l30-31 shivering enchantress. As a dex-focused mage, your focus on gear would be on mana-armor-m/s. Here is a set of equipment which will improve your play.

1:
    - halloween l30 int helmet [suppose these are op now, because their statistics added when equipted will give a certain advantage over those who don't use this!]

-shivering l30 talon [as a shivering mage, doesn't this sound good?]

-shivering l30 armor [as a shivering mage, doesn't this sound good?]
    -halloween l30 int/dex mantle [these halloween mantles are quite a good replacement for l30 shivering armor when you find yourself good with gold supply.]

-shivering l30 wing [as a shivering mage, doesn't this sound good?]
    -gruesome l30 dex bracer [these bracers are quite a good replacement for l30 shivering wing when you find yourself good with gold supply.]

-l20 67 dexterity crit/armor ring
    -l20 67 dexterity dodge/armor ring

ii: Abillities!
    make sure you have a good build, although it isn't everything to your play. :d

beginner's build: As a beginner, i used this build to perfection. It has quite a spank on bears and mages, and can tank foxes sometimes pretty well.
    6 buffs (bom and bov) 6 heal 6 light 1 frost 1 fire 1 icestorm 2 drain = l30
    6 buffs 6 heal 6 light 1 frost 1 fire 1 icestorm 3 drain = l31

advanced build: This is a harder build, and with the right tactics, this can easily nuke down the beginner's build really quickly. Enjoy
    4 bom 5 bov 5 heal 6 light 1 frost 1 fire 1 icestorm 6 drain this, will nuke a lot by chance, because of the 6 drain. This build gives nuke, sustain, but sometimes cannot output damage when a fight takes long because of low bom.

For more quick, good, and useful builds, i recommend going over to my bud, artplayjun's guide. There, you will find the best builds coming out of one of the best l30-31 shivering mages out there. :d

iii: Tactics and tips for beginners and advanced!
    so, tactics is it all. Perform the correct tactics and your opponent is ka-blewwy! Trust me, jun always blows me up when i screw up. :d

* counter-drain or drain first in battle. 1) counter-drain will block entirely, heal, or reduce depending on your drain levels. 2) drain has a 12 second cooldown. Bov has a 12 second length. When your opponent loses bov, you'll have drain up, and if you drain first, you will block, reduce, or heal yourself from 1st period of damage coming in.

* the combo is frost-light-healfromopponent'shs/frost/root-icestorm-fire-counterdrainordrainfirst. If your opponent is not nuked, test him/her by frost-lighting, wait, and then icestorm-waitforhalfasecond-fire. Your lightning will probrably stomp their health, but if not, repeat the process.

* most of the time, you'll need patience. Spamming is not the correct thing, due to mana kill. Respond to the 2nd tactic/tips, and do frost-light, wait, and then icestorm-waitforhalfasecond-fire. It should kill them with the correct combo.

* experienced mages and bears will frost or hs you, and wait for your heal to reconnect using all his/her damage. You need to heal out of this of course, since waiting in hs will kill you, same thing with frost, you should heal out of it, of course, and respond with frost or icestorm. Another way is to fire them away from you. If your fire hits, then you already delayed them from their damage.

Forth, you are finished with my guide. I hoped you have enjoyed this thread about l30-31 shivering mage. The point in this thread is to not pick up fame or thanks, but it is to welcome new players of pvp to l30-31 mage. I want to see more players on this fun, addicting, and op (well, in some cases) class.

[add me on pl!] chars:
    L31 shivering mage- shivkabob (what a punny name, huh?)
    l6 about-to-be l20 plat pack talon bear- stompered

thanks to jun, sam, kyle, ryan, danccey (uncle!), imbackxd (haven't told me yo name, nikkuh!), jaeguar,allen, fondling, bootytaste, bruno, fear (jeff)! [specific ones]

thanks to <nook city> guildies, <audicity> guildies, <jun> (disbanded) guildies, the old <curse> guildies, and of course, thanks to community!!!

Signing out,
    proud player of pl's pvp community,
    shivkabob
    shivy ahn nyung! Gjgj :d