Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pvp running.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Pvp running.

All you people saying oh, stop running.. I mean really? Your basically all hypocritical. Everyone runs!!! So shut up!! It's annoying when I get booted for running when it's 3v1 or 2v1. Airslash especially you.. Don't cry because I run your just a no name random. Just cut crying about running.

EDIT: it has come to my attention that everyone is saying running is "cowardly".. If nobody could run bears and any other strength char would be the best. That's UNFAIR. Also I'm a birdie and we dont necessarily nuke like everyone says we are, we are actually very low def and rarely easy to kill. It's just our skills and depending on if we run or let someone else tank. So in MY conclusion I will just ignore anyone who is saying I am a coward.

Edit: To all the people who think I run because I am a coward. Well here is the real reason, I run to Regen my skills and partially Regen some health. Running and the thing I'm doing is completely different I have checked replies and more than enough people do it.
    Last edited by falcomarcher1; 01-01-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Basically if someone rages over u is that ur lurking in the shadows while u teammates get burned and then u come out to do 1 weak kill. I used to rage over it but now iam fine with it everyone got different kind of style and attitude i think so dont be annyoed by it its up to them to deciede for themself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i dont like airslash... he talks to me like his better but i dont even know him.
    PERCII
    Its CYPRUX #3 in Most KILLS in PVP enchantress
    Don't let fear rule your life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Actually I'd like to point out that I don't run period. Even as my int pure at 35 or when I switch to mage on Ladylove, I will play on top of anything. So yes, I will criticize the runners. Running is unfair to bears and they're already having issues in pvp. Running is not necessary. I find it cowardly.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I am fine with running only in some cases. Like if you just finished a fight and are completely drained of everything but a few spells, id run for 1-2 seconds to let other stuff cool down quick. But people who run towards you then back up so you waste your combo really piss me off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Agreed about the combo pharcyde. I just freeze them and give myself time to get to them for the kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My ll lvl30 bear is always running... towards my opponent. So far I find that if I reach a mage or archer I usually kill them. Im sure that's not the case with someone like ladylove, but the mages I face now tend to freeze ,run and then firestorm lightning and heal if I hurt them. I like ladylove's no fear attitude. Rely on your 600 plus mama shield and high damage magic to win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

^^^ I like that guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by romgar1 View Post
    My ll lvl30 bear is always running... towards my opponent. So far I find that if I reach a mage or archer I usually kill them. Im sure that's not the case with someone like ladylove, but the mages I face now tend to freeze ,run and then firestorm lightning and heal if I hurt them. I like ladylove's no fear attitude. Rely on your 600 plus mama shield and high damage magic to win.
    Whos your level 30 bear?

I may or may not be in a guild called The Rusher, where I may or may not enjoy myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Basically all mynas gens dont know how to pm.
    IGN: Skellerkrunch(50), Hawkrobin(50), Magiclegends(50), Oktal(45), Bladesword(45), mamccroc(35) Plothozz(30), Lechomp(20), Oktal (20), Monseiurlebow(20), Tharef(20), Smackolantern(19),

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bladesword View Post
    Basically all mynas gens dont know how to pm.
    Sooo random

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Sooo random
    Heheh hes talking about someone earlier in the post who said they hate being spam invited by mynas gens to farm. Hes saying that mynas gens have no clue how to invite like "Hey wanna join" but instead invite you nonstop for the next 10 minutes. I like the no fear thing but it really urges me how players boast about "pwning" you while they are completely buffed up and your running on half spells and no buffs. I may not be the best PvPer but I wanna be pwned fairly if I am going to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah like Robinhooood he always sais to me i mustnt run if i goin on like this he boots me but i say archers arent fighter for near.
    Mathuyama lvl 50 war,deleted;Cubikon lvl 50 archer;Noobjaeger level 50 mage, deleted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I also think so. archers are a range class. sometimes run away in right moment protects you from massive dmg. timing is all , if someone starts a nuke. archers need also some time to spam skills again cause the reload is very slow. if you dont move you get killed. think thats a kind of skill and not only run away. ok, but theres more kinds of running !
    Last edited by Bladespinwin; 01-01-2011 at 09:08 AM.
    Bladespinwin (Bear 50) - Bloodstyle (Bird 40)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bladespinwin View Post
    I also think so. archers are a range class. sometimes run away in right moment protects you form massive dmg. timing is all , if someone starts a nuke. archer need some time also to spam skills again cause the reload is very slow. if you dont move you get killed.
    yea that's what I mean and people who 3v1 me is always saying coward for running?? Against 3v1??? Example: yesterday I joined game with robbinhooood and this Mage. I was on opposing team with both of em piling.. So I called bro and he came, we whooped em and my bro got booted, the reason was "I hate u" I then went 6-1 on both of em with no team mate. And got booted. Reason "___ u ya running ______

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skimmey View Post
    Basically if someone rages over u is that ur lurking in the shadows while u teammates get burned and then u come out to do 1 weak kill. I used to rage over it but now iam fine with it everyone got different kind of style and attitude i think so dont be annyoed by it its up to them to deciede for themself.
    Um you might think that but that's another thing ALOT of archers do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Very good topic, it has made me come out of hiding.

My thoughts on running are;

If your in a 1 vs 1 situation and start running to get an advantage over the other person, like waiting until the person to use all the skills they have and then run back to them and nuke (not much experience other than birds), that's not fair to the other person and makes you look like a you-know-what.

On the other hand, if your in a group and one person grabs the auto attacks and runs while other people nuke. Like when SMOKESTAR does this in his groups, it gives a very unfair advantage to the opposing team.

I run around in circle most the time because i'm a spaz like that.

I will say, if you use repulse, that doesn't give an unfair advantage because you are using strategy AND skills to beat somebody else.

Also, first post

-blasterbird-
    Last edited by BlasterBird; 01-01-2011 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have to say there's a fine line here. Running away and waiting for someone else's buffs to evaporate is unquestionably unfair. However, as a mage, I know my 400 health won't go very far. Usually in one on one fights, I run in a circular motion, going in and out to avoid the other mage's lightning attacks. However, everything else hits me. Also, if I run any farther off, my attacks don't hit and my auto lock goes off. I have to admit however, that bears are disadvantaged, and must learn how to use their attacks quite well in order to make their opponents stay close. Archer's shouldn't complain, as they have similar range and better nuke tactics.
    -kobebean

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kobebean View Post
    I have to say there's a fine line here. Running away and waiting for someone else's buffs to evaporate is unquestionably unfair. However, as a mage, I know my 400 health won't go very far. Usually in one on one fights, I run in a circular motion, going in and out to avoid the other mage's lightning attacks. However, everything else hits me. Also, if I run any farther off, my attacks don't hit and my auto lock goes off. I have to admit however, that bears are disadvantaged, and must learn how to use their attacks quite well in order to make their opponents stay close. Archer's shouldn't complain, as they have similar range and better nuke tactics.
    -kobebean
    Birdies are definitely the masters of easy 1v1 nuking... The no skill required class to own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Actually I'd like to point out that I don't run period. Even as my int pure at 35 or when I switch to mage on Ladylove, I will play on top of anything. So yes, I will criticize the runners. Running is unfair to bears and they're already having issues in pvp. Running is not necessary. I find it cowardly.
    That's very easy for you to say lady. Your a pally, the tanking skills of a bear and the damage of a pure int Mage. Unlike you Dex birds only have dodge buff and hit buff. Anyways when I was a rift bird I had the same attitude as you.