Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 8-bit Salute | We Did It! | Official Feedback Thread

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,904 Posts

Default 8-bit Salute | We Did It! | Official Feedback Thread

Name:  8-bit-finished.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  61.9 KB
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post another big THANK YOU!! for your participation in the 8-bit Salute event in May. It was a phenomenal success and we had so much fun playing with you on the feed.

Now that the charity vanities have been removed from the games and we have our final tally, I am so proud to announce that during the course of this event you helped us raise a grand total of $21,829.50 to send video games and other goodies to troops in combat zones and recovering in military hospitals.

This is INCREDIBLE!

Now that the dust has settled I would love to hear your thoughts on the whole thing. What did you like? What didn't you like? Did you tune in for the broadcast? Lay it all out on the table so that we can make our future events even bigger and better.

Once again, thank you to all of you for making this such a great success. We can't wait for the next one!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Now that the charity vanities have been removed from the games and we have our final tally, I am so proud to announce that during the course of this event you helped us raise a grand total of $21,829.50 to send video games and other goodies to troops in combat zones and recovering in military hospitals.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 12.27.36 PM.png
Views: 251
Size:  37.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    so i'm guessing 8-bit will now be a permanent addition to AL?
    Pic taken from AL Today..and fantastic...as far as feedback is concerned...charities are always welcome to any video game community, because it says you care
    Last edited by octavos; 06-02-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Name:  8-bit-finished.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  61.9 KB
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post another big THANK YOU!! for your participation in the 8-bit Salute event in May. It was a phenomenal success and we had so much fun playing with you on the feed.

This is INCREDIBLE!

Now that the dust has settled I would love to hear your thoughts on the whole thing. What did you like? What didn't you like? Did you tune in for the broadcast? Lay it all out on the table so that we can make our future events even bigger and better.

Once again, thank you to all of you for making this such a great success. We can't wait for the next one!
    It was simply magnificently amazing! Are you Able to post a video of the broadcast on forums? anyway great thing, hope I can be in the next one, again xD so much fun and $21,829.50 IS AMAAAAZING