Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
Hey Sam, I hate to bring up an issue that is more of an annoyance than a bug, but I usually play on an iPad in the evening in a room with the lights dimmed. Last night, as soon as I pressed on the chat window to start typing, I was blinded by the super bright white popup keyboard.

I do not remember what the keyboard looked like before, but I'm pretty sure it was probably a darker color like grey/silver. It definitely was not so bright. Now the whole thing is bright white and somewhat blinding. It made me not want to chat in guild chat and just play instead. I hope you can fix this to be like it was before. I'm guessing this affects all iOS devices. I looked in settings, and unless I am missing something, I cannot find a way to change the color of the keyboard to something darker.
Hmm, weird. Pretty sure the keyboard is a system thing independent of the game, but we'll take a look. On Android I know that users can mod their keyboard independent of the game - but that's Apples 'n Oranges, ya know