Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client 1.1 Known Issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

yes i have also had this problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 218
Size:  31.2 KB

Dear Sam,

I've tried the above methods twice today but still my device texture and font and brightness are low....it's many people's problem now...who have small screen device so please do something we are not even able to read and play...it's hurting a lot...we are not able to see our gold,plat,health and mana % everthing's blurry...and too opaque...do soething ASAP

~Prahi

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cray View Post
    I might have found a small bug too.. it's not much, but it could be something..

It's about those dots which resemble other players in the edge of your screen. They do appear in the upside and right of your screen, but not in the bottom and left side
    Yup, reproduced this issue in house and queued up for bug fixing. Thanks for the report!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #64
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geuz View Post
    Attachment 91177

i buy platin
    where is my platin
    Hi Geuz,

Our apologies for the difficulty with your platinum purchase.

Can you please tell us what device you are playing on (Android, iOS, Chrome?)

Can you also tell us the name of the character you were playing on at the time?

Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geuz View Post
    Attachment 91177

i buy platin
    where is my platin
    Geuz, if you force close the app (or better yet, power down your device and power it back up) does that fix the issue?
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Just please promise not to make it take forever

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default sam this glitch wasnt fixed

Stand where i am on the screenshot after krunch is killed and walk towards the barrier its not a lag or skill glitch its like part of the code for that barrier is incomplete...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    asimauara farmers inc! we go for the fun!

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Updated with latest information.

As for a beta version, there is no facility to do this on the Apple App Store. Instead, we will react and fix these issues ASAP.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I sure hope it gets fixed soon. Nope I have erased app a redownloaded it and still not working. But then u said u did this to let ppl login so I'd think it would
    Last edited by Og kush; 06-04-2014 at 12:57 PM.
    Ign: aknell/saananer/sourapples/xxogkushxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

My question is will you still be pushing the event forward, even when most people only have 5 pets?

Instagram: arcanemusings
    Guild: Immaculate

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Oyunlarda çok sorun olmuş bir an önce düzeltirseniz çok sevinirim

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Hey Sam, I hate to bring up an issue that is more of an annoyance than a bug, but I usually play on an iPad in the evening in a room with the lights dimmed. Last night, as soon as I pressed on the chat window to start typing, I was blinded by the super bright white popup keyboard.

I do not remember what the keyboard looked like before, but I'm pretty sure it was probably a darker color like grey/silver. It definitely was not so bright. Now the whole thing is bright white and somewhat blinding. It made me not want to chat in guild chat and just play instead. I hope you can fix this to be like it was before. I'm guessing this affects all iOS devices. I looked in settings, and unless I am missing something, I cannot find a way to change the color of the keyboard to something darker.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

It's gonna be messed up if I can't compete in event on Tuesday. Oh ok u cut our pets so everyone can long on. But u run an event that everyone can't compete in. It's not our fault but we the ones paying for and then u suggesting we go on chrome which I'm totally uncomfortable with and it hurts ur eyes after looking at it for awhile. I don't mind the pet cutting cause there hopefully shd be a fix I just mind and event happening that I can't take part in and I haven't done anything wrong. Either u fir everyone or u not
    Last edited by Og kush; 06-04-2014 at 03:39 PM.

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #74
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Hey Sam, I hate to bring up an issue that is more of an annoyance than a bug, but I usually play on an iPad in the evening in a room with the lights dimmed. Last night, as soon as I pressed on the chat window to start typing, I was blinded by the super bright white popup keyboard.

I do not remember what the keyboard looked like before, but I'm pretty sure it was probably a darker color like grey/silver. It definitely was not so bright. Now the whole thing is bright white and somewhat blinding. It made me not want to chat in guild chat and just play instead. I hope you can fix this to be like it was before. I'm guessing this affects all iOS devices. I looked in settings, and unless I am missing something, I cannot find a way to change the color of the keyboard to something darker.
    Hmm, weird. Pretty sure the keyboard is a system thing independent of the game, but we'll take a look. On Android I know that users can mod their keyboard independent of the game - but that's Apples 'n Oranges, ya know
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

How bout since we only have 5 pets then we shouldn't be charged for feeding them cause what am I gonna do with guapo or aspen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This is the bug of upgradiw system

I have only tried on an already socketed item

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I have been aware of this since yesterday, and thought that STS do too.

I found a bug about the Moneybags title. Even if it is completed, there is no such title that will be sent.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Please not only samael gets to give 10%dmg properly dont forget other dmg pets like colton, talon, haze...ect at windmore talon only gives 6.7dmg.
    Also Rogue's dmg got sooo nerfed in pvp
    Please fix this asap..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

A list of almost every bug currently out there:

• Pets with damage % buffs do not provide that buff for Rogues at all on PvP - clarification on already listed bug, take a look at the link below for more info:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157892

• Debuffs take precedence over same type buffs and override them even if the buffs are of larger %.
    • Krunch's and Krunch II's poison pools reward EXP every time one disintegrates - up to L21.
    • Arachna's coocoons reward EXP every time one disintegrates - up to L41.
    • Stationary objects that can take damage and be destroyed are not harmed by Damage over Time - eg. Wraith Heart unshielded boss, Arachna's coocoons and shaman-mob totems don't take Damage over Time from Fireball, Noxious Bolt or Frost Bolt aftereffects.
    • Arachna's webbing attack will often wrap and immobilize a different target than the one hit - when both are in motion.
    • Arachna's coocoons will stay as indestructible targettable objects if destroyed with a skill combination of Damage over Time skills - preventing the party from aiming and damaging the boss.
    • Shielded enemies will no longer take damage from Noxious Bolt and Frost Bolt - not sure if this was intended fix or not.
    • There is no debuff indication for the 10% armor debuff that a player standing in an Arachna's poison pool receives.
    • Standing right outside a Rogue's Shadow Veil will apply an inconsequent armor buff yet no damage buff - both first and third upgrades are unlocked.
    • Flashing red area warnings continue looping for an abnormally large time (eg. after boss's rock throw attack in Jagged Trail, Tindirin).
    • Certain NPC's are targettable at the basement of Stronghold town, Nordr.
    • Certain map outlines include spots that still allow players to walk outside intended boundaries (eg. The Dead City, Skull Cove, Windmoore Tavern, Paradise Pier).
    • Kraag Canons can be fired even after death through spacebar or mouse click if you get blasted in proximity or against a closeby wall - include fix along with current no-damage bug from backfire (?).
    • Message bubble flies away when inspecting the Alchemist in Kelys - on the left of auction house.
    • Arachna's attacking animation will often continue looping after death.
    • Trying to return at the previous map while in The Dead City incorrectly prompts you to return to The Wilds instead of Dead City Outskirts.
    • Grammatically incorrect skill description on Rogue's Combat Medic second upgrade - Trama --> Trauma*.
    • Grammatically incorrect map description for Ancient Mariner Reef - doesn't --> don't*.

The list goes from the most to the less important bugs out there. Please take a look Sam!

Thanks.
    Last edited by Madnex; 06-05-2014 at 06:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    A list of almost every bug currently out there:

• Pets with damage % buffs do not provide that buff for Rogues at all on PvP - clarification on already listed bug, take a look at the link below for more info:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?157892

• Debuffs take precedence over same type buffs and override them even if the buffs are of larger %.
    • Krunch's and Krunch II's poison pools reward EXP every time one disintegrates - up to L21.
    • Arachna's coocoons reward EXP every time one disintegrates - up to L41.
    • Stationary objects that can take damage and be destroyed are not harmed by Damage over Time - eg. Wraith Heart unshielded boss, Arachna's coocoons and shaman-mob totems don't take Damage over Time from Fireball, Noxious Bolt or Frost Bolt aftereffects.
    • Arachna's webbing attack will often wrap and immobilize a different target than the one hit - when both are in motion.
    • Arachna's coocoons will stay as indestructible targettable objects if destroyed with a skill combination of Damage over Time skills - preventing the party from aiming and damaging the boss.
    • Shielded enemies will no longer take damage from Noxious Bolt and Frost Bolt - not sure if this was intended fix or not.
    • Standing right outside a Rogue's Shadow Veil will apply an inconsequent armor buff yet no damage buff - both first and third upgrades are unlocked.
    • Flashing red area warnings continue looping for an abnormally large time (eg. after boss's rock throw attack in Jagged Trail, Tindirin).
    • Certain NPC's are targettable at the basement of Stronghold town, Nordr.
    • Certain map outlines include spots that still allow players to walk outside intended boundaries (eg. The Dead City, Skull Cove, Windmoore Tavern, Paradise Pier).
    • Kraag Canons can be fired even after death through spacebar or mouse click if you get blasted in proximity or against a closeby wall - include fix along with current no-damage bug from backfire (?).
    • Message bubble flies away when inspecting the Alchemist in Kelys - on the left of auction house.
    • Arachna's attacking animation will often continue looping after death.
    • Trying to return at the previous map while in The Dead City incorrectly prompts you to return to The Wilds instead of Dead City Outskirts.
    • Grammatically incorrect skill description on Rogue's Combat Medic second upgrade - Trama --> Trauma*.
    • Grammatically incorrect map description for Ancient Mariner Reef - doesn't --> don't*.

The list goes from the most to the less important bugs out there. Please take a look Sam!

Thanks.
    o.o glitch hunter!