Thread: How much Damage is lost from you while you enter a PVP area?(Rogue)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Default How much Damage is lost from you while you enter a PVP area?(Rogue)

I loose almost 63....

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 503
Size:  892.6 KB

Name:  2.PNG
Views: 491
Size:  904.2 KB

How about u? respective of ur level

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

What the fffff....I loose 100 damage wid Grimm

Name:  3.PNG
Views: 478
Size:  942.1 KB

Name:  4.PNG
Views: 482
Size:  962.0 KB

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

The raw damage nerf is 10%. The 100 damage loss is not the result of just the nerf though - take a look at the link on my sig for the long explanation of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

From what i understand it, those nerf was there months ago just hidden (i bet it displays our stat to us when we click avatar on arena just like on windmore).

What i want to know was double nerf, that previous nerf + your bonus dmg% from pet will be deducted on rog.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

10%? are u sure sir?
    i lost 125 damage from 565 damage

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelinacolie View Post
    10%? are u sure sir?
    i lost 125 damage from 565 damage
    You didn't check the link on his sig? Its already explained there.

Madnex had the list of all current bugs --->http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-current-bugs

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    You didn't check the link on his sig? Its already explained there.

Madnex had the list of all current bugs --->http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-current-bugs
    Its not a bug its just how the buffing/debuffing system works. Here is a general overview of it all. Any buff you recieve will increase your stats and they can stack except for dmg buffs. That is why aimed shot can increase your crit by 20-30 percent if you use it as fast as you can because they 10 percent crit buff stacks up. For dmg % however, it does not stack whether it be from a pet or from an elixir. Debuffs do not stack, only the largest debuff will be applied. So for example, if you had a 15 percent armor debuff and a 5 percent armor debuff on your character at once, only the 15 percent debuff would apply. Multiple debuffs can be applied at once however such as an armor debuff, a crit debuff, hit chance. debuff etc. When a debuff and a buff are being applied to your character at the same time, then the debuff will override the buff completely as if it never was there rather than the 2 canceling each ither out. So if you had a 10 percent crit buff and a 10 percent crit debuff at the same time, then the debuff would override the buff and the net would be -10% crit. Additionally, when rogues enter the pvp room they recieve a 10% dmg debuff. For example, my twink in town with no pet has 161 dmg. When i enter the pvp room i have 144.9 dmg. 90% of 161 is 144.9. Now for dmg percent from a pet. Lets say your pet gives you 12% dmg. This means that while in a town your stat page shows 112% of your base dmg. That is a 12 percent buff. When rogues enter the pvp room they recieve the 10 percent debuff, thus overriding the dmg percent given by your pet. So in a pvp room with grimm equipped your dmg on the stat page will be 90% percent of your base dmg while in town it will be 112 percent. Thus you are losing 22/112 X 100 percent of your in-town dmg while using grimm. That equates to 19.643 percent of your dmg being lost.

Your in town dmg with grimm was 500
    500 X (1.00 - .19643) = 500(.80357) = 401.8
    In conclusion, dmg perfent from a pet does not benefit rogues at all in pvp
    Hope this helped

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Necro.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

U loose the pet damage bonus as well as a 10% nerf.

PS: Lol, necro....

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Its not a bug its just how the buffing/debuffing system works. Here is a general overview of it all. Any buff you recieve will increase your stats and they can stack except for dmg buffs. That is why aimed shot can increase your crit by 20-30 percent if you use it as fast as you can because they 10 percent crit buff stacks up. For dmg % however, it does not stack whether it be from a pet or from an elixir. Debuffs do not stack, only the largest debuff will be applied. So for example, if you had a 15 percent armor debuff and a 5 percent armor debuff on your character at once, only the 15 percent debuff would apply. Multiple debuffs can be applied at once however such as an armor debuff, a crit debuff, hit chance. debuff etc. When a debuff and a buff are being applied to your character at the same time, then the debuff will override the buff completely as if it never was there rather than the 2 canceling each ither out. So if you had a 10 percent crit buff and a 10 percent crit debuff at the same time, then the debuff would override the buff and the net would be -10% crit. Additionally, when rogues enter the pvp room they recieve a 10% dmg debuff. For example, my twink in town with no pet has 161 dmg. When i enter the pvp room i have 144.9 dmg. 90% of 161 is 144.9. Now for dmg percent from a pet. Lets say your pet gives you 12% dmg. This means that while in a town your stat page shows 112% of your base dmg. That is a 12 percent buff. When rogues enter the pvp room they recieve the 10 percent debuff, thus overriding the dmg percent given by your pet. So in a pvp room with grimm equipped your dmg on the stat page will be 90% percent of your base dmg while in town it will be 112 percent. Thus you are losing 22/112 X 100 percent of your in-town dmg while using grimm. That equates to 19.643 percent of your dmg being lost.

Your in town dmg with grimm was 500
    500 X (1.00 - .19643) = 500(.80357) = 401.8
    In conclusion, dmg perfent from a pet does not benefit rogues at all in pvp
    Hope this helped
    If your only talking about the buffing/debuffing system and PVP nerf of rogues, then yes its not a bug. But you included about the pet bonuses which clearly a non-ignorable issue here since the author of this thread shows screenshots of damage with damage pets.

The % damage from pets in PVP is a verified bug. This part is what I was pointing out, its an old bug from previous game clients that still not fixed.

Here is an acknowledgement of the "bug" I was talking about here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    * Pets with damage % modifiers not modifying damage values in PvP zones.
    - Reproduced issue, queued up for bug fixing.
    Resource --> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...1-Known-Issues

PS: Yes this is a necro, some new players will not understand it completely so we try to answer them.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 01-07-2015 at 12:01 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Time for mage legends. Pets are getting better and better furtherly debuffing rogue because they do not benefit from pet damage. If mage can 1 to 2 combo a rouge for sure they will win if they have shield up. The only chance a rouge will have is when they have no shield. Mage almost have unlimited mana and Rogue have enough mana to do 3 - 5 combo only. PVP will change, I guess Rogue debuff of 10% is okay but since it also removes pet bonus damage it will furtherly debuff a rogue as pets improves faster this days.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 10-01-2015 at 03:00 AM.