Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin Event Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I agree yes we can log in daily and get the 3 bosses but this event is plat based.
    MYTHIC REVENGE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This event is pretty messed up. While fighting spiders a portal popped up right where I was fighting and sent me through using up my last energy ball. Then 15 minutes later, fighting spiders again and trying to avoid the 2 portals that had popped up, a third portal pops up right where I'm furiously fighting Uber and, since I had no energy, it took my 5 plat! They need to move the accept button to the top of the page or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a question. Why do i keep getting the horn boss and not the other?
    Does token also drop from mobs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

If u have plat from the offers....please dont use ur plat for this event....am kind a regret to use all my plat from offers...better wait for mythic event 41 or buy smntin usefull....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Was this the thread about the glitch and endless entry loop?

It was removed :-/

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I thought it was 3 energy balls renewed every 8 hours ... it seems to be 1? Am i being stupid?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I would personally think if this is maybe the worst event in AL. Halloween and Tarlok events are better than this. So why I have to wait another 8 hrs for 1 energy ball, and a day for 3? And even if we ran out of energy, should 5 plats to be the solution to continue?

I thought (these are my thoughts and suggestions) maybe we can create a "fair-ness" in this event.

I would something like/suggest :
    -Reduce the cooldown (CD) of energy balls from 8 hrs to either, can say 30mins or an hour.
    - Reduce the price of 5-energy kits bundle, from 25 plats to either 10 or 15 plats. Not every single person can have a lot of plats, do you think?
    -Another access to the Littleridge portal. Well if you don't have enough plats or ran out of energy balls, why not we use those Littleridge tokens we got to get in the portal? 1 or 2 token(s) seems fair. Well I also personally think that "this event is for us,so why not celebrate it together?" That should be fair too to all people.

Hope some of my thoughts and suggestions can take it to re-consideration.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Extremely high priced event in which platinum burn is worse than crates. Sorry but...

A - I can't play 24/7

B - 5 plat per run or 12k for a token? After 6 days of doing this is be hundreds of dollars in the hole.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Hm, arcane shard for the nr1.. account sharing is now promoted?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The only thing I do on this event is to farm gyrm egg lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So disappointed. Smh :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Im going to give feedback after 2 hours playing the event and feeling how frustrating this event is.

-Firstly: Why didnt you listen to people's feedback at this thread? As carapace said we shouldnt jump into conclusion too soon because the energy balls drop from bosses. I was putting my hopes high, and now after 2 hours killing bosses I still dont see any balls drop. Now Im tired of hunting those balls and dont even know if they really drop or not. There is no way Im spending 10k gold (estimated average price) for an energy ball to get 1 or 2 tokens and a green/blue item, I can just use the gold to buy a luck elixir kit and farm much much better. I wouldnt be mad at this if the portals didnt break runs, see my second point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The feedback is appreciated, and while some of the things being mentioned here may ring true, you may wish to wait until you see how things are implemented before jumping to conclusions We're very wary of avoiding "pay-to-win" scenarios, as well as keeping tabs on the communities experience as a whole. We think players will enjoy the system, as it should be thought of as a nice addition for a limited time and not a permanent replacement for the flow of AL. We're certainly not recreating Dark Legends energy in Arcane Legends, since as someone pointed out that did not go too well! The Event system is designed to be in addition to the current game, and not as a hard swap. Players that don't want to participate are welcome not to, and everyone is able to participate if they wish.

Bosses will have a chance to drop energy, to answer one of the many questions I can get into before we unveil more about the event. Keep the feedback coming, and we'll take into consideration elements we feel pertain to the system we have designed.
    -Secondly: some people in the thread also mentioned how portals popping out at any mobs can break runs, but you still didnt listen to. Its so much frustrating if I was running tindirin maps for teeth, and a portal just popped out at the near end of the run people just got in the portal leaving noone to kill boss with me. Thats absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius
    Another thing that also troubles me is the fact that portals will now spawn from any mob and not just bosses. One of the beauties of the winter event was finding a pug on ANY map and being able to run through to the boss and defeating it. With portals spawning randomly, maps will no longer be completed. Parties will break up immediately and that shared experience becomes broken.
    -Thirdly: wtf arcane shard for top#1 leaderboad in a 6-day-event? Did you really use that shiny prize to make people to use MUCH plat for it, while they already had all the best stuff and the most gold in AL? How about nightshade the OP-looking pet for a legendary pet? I said I didnt see any problem because I thought it would be a prize for hard-working players, but now I see how the event runs I realize I was wrong. Do you think those top players AKA top plat spender who already had all the best stuff and all the best arcane pets will use this not just to show in town? At least make a "legendary" pet has its usage.

You really wont want/need to see how my chat box was filled up by green text (AKA guild chat) raging about how frustrating the event is. Please remove the energy balls in the ursoth's assault! its really absurd. I will log off in these 6 days, and hope for a better ursoth's assault event in the future. Thanks for the hard work and the content, but please listen to player's feedback This is the first event I hate tbh, the energy balls really ruined all the fun.
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 06-05-2014 at 02:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

All I got was the littehorn boss, there goes my energy so I have to wait 8 hours just so I could fight littlehorn all the time. One of the worst events ever in AL

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Thanks for the Goblin plat race event. When is usroth's plat race coming?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Play for 30 min. Wait 7:30 hours.
    Get one energy, play for 10 min. Wait 7:50 hours.

This is NOT fun.
    Even you, STS, must realize that.

This event is a none-event for most of us.

The backdraw is also that players dont fight bosses anymore, they enter the portals.
    If we are 4 in a map, then maybe 1 or 2 of them enter portals.

Suggestions.
    1. Make this event fun for people who dont want to spend alot of plat.
    2. Make portal spawns AFTER killing boss in map.
    3. You should have fixed stable bug before releasing event.
    4. Listen and ACT on the feedback you get in this thread.
    5. Move accept buttom for portals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The energy system sucks.
    Being restricted on how many portals you can find is unacceptable imo. I want to play with my friends and I don't want to have to tell a friend or guildie who wants help "sorry no energy". Yes I'm a moderate plat buyer so I can buy for plat BUT 25 plat for 5?? Seriously?? OK I can go to cs and buy for gold..these were selling for 15-17k when I posted. I don't have much time to play these days so I have to farm smart. The loot from this event is just not worth the expense of trying to farm it. Better just to buy it from one of the lb chasers if you really want it. Oh and while I'm on the subject of the leader board I'm pretty sure anyone who wins will already have an arcane ring :/
    I appreciate that the heavy plat spenders are important, you need to make a living and I'm not complaining about them getting unfair advantage or anything like that. But in youe efforts to reward them lately you are forgetting the moderate and non users and WE ARE IMPORTANT TOO!!!
    IGN Rogue: Parisstilton

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

At first I thought this event would be fun but I might just go back to Arcane Legends and not this event.

Even if you dont spend plat, you will spend lots of gold. I love collecting pets but now I will most likely have an incomplete set which is overall demotivating when I think about this game. Many of us are collectors.

Spending lots of gold and plat for what? The only good drop is gyrm and who knows how long that price will stay up. All the other stuff isnt that great. You will burn hundreds, thousands of plat or millions in gold for a chance at gyrm or two. Thats it.

Missing ap forever in limited time events is harsh on people. Missing pets is just about as bad. Awarding vanities to top players sure. Not pets.

This limited time event is very expensive and low chance of return for both plat and gold players. Im not liking it. Im glad its limited to 6 days but fear that the 3 week event is going to he just like this or maybe worse.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mihada View Post
    Waste of 500 plat already.
    Edit: Waste of 1200 plat already. I ask myself every run, is the banner really worth it? Lol nope

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniestar View Post
    This is NOT fun.
    Even you, STS, must realize that.
    4. Listen and ACT on the feedback you get in this thread.
    Please.