Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin Event Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Tarlok was a lot better than this event in my opinion, I hope ursoth assault will be a good event where everyone can win not only players that are already rich, (big plat spenders or people who got millions to spend in energy kits). The thing I don't like more of this event is nightshade that got so high stats and it's too exclusive, if you put a special vanity in it's place I wouldn't have anything to regret. Can you please post arcane and passive ability of gyrm? I've not found them in any thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I hate hate hate this event. I only wanted to participate because of the pet, nightshade. I was excited for this event because I would finally have something to do. I played it, and it is sooooo pay to win. How is anyone supposed to even get that pet if you have to use plat to really even get on the leaderboard. I've been playing arcane legends since season 1, and I honestly have to say that this is the first major let down for me..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Rogue: Angelicdove
    Mage: Intfire
    Warrior: Speedoftank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

That Goblin ring needs a special effect or something cool for looks. It's lvl2 and untradeable. I dont know if it's good for twinks or not. But since most of us we are lv 2 , 3 , 4.. 39 , 40 , 41 let it be for looks. Just a suggestion .

Anyways. I think the event is cool . I'm going to farm tokens to get those items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Waste of 500 plat already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Only complaint: lb needs to be decided by class.

Rogues will dominate since they can easily solo find a portal and quickly kill the boss. Warriors are forced to find a killer party or move at a glacial pace. Separate lb by class and I have no complaints. Energy can be bought from the auction house so I've been able to play 4hours straight without spending plat (although I accidentally spent 5 instead of opening one of my many energy kits).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

if this is gonna be the benchmark of contests, it seems i have to start to move to a new game

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to valheeru For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Not true, much like the elixir kits available for platinum that can be sold on the consignment shop, the vendor in Littleridge selling items for Tokens also sells Energy Kits that can be sold individually on the consignment shop for gold.
    u really think most of non plat users can afford the cost to stay on lb wow then admins seriously need to chk what game u being moderating bcos it isnt arcane legends.

if u dont believe me chk the ppl in event leaderboard to see how many non plat users are even there
    Valheeru / Valaltor

9. The Following User Says Thank You to valheeru For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I'm going to link the prior discussion on energy balls started here back in May when we first learned about the Energy Ball Mechanic.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-Energy-Balls

Lets see how it works out for STS and the this test event before the complete Ursoth event.

Some suggestions to make the game playable for the rest of the AL community that will not be spending plat OR Gold:

• Reduce the time it takes to gain an Energy Ball. 8 Hours for 1 EB is ridiculous. Klass will give me an elixir in the same amount of time.
    • Make the portals free to enter for players who find the portal on a map. If they invite a guildmate or friend to join them, they can pay the EB cost or plat. This will reduce portal abuse that was prevalent during the Tarlok event.

While this will in no way make normal players able to compete for the LB prizes (that will always remain in the Plat heavy arena) at least players wont be frustrated when they encounter a portal and wont be able to enter because they are plat/gold poor.

Reduce the number of portals that spawn as it seems they'll pop out of every mob and their grandmother.

Plat spenders are going to spend their plat regardless to chase the whale. STS does not have to worry about players spending plat with the leaderboard rewards being what they are, but they can at least make the game playable for the rest of the community.

As it stands, players will just stop playing in frustration and inevitably may not return for the next event.

Sam, I know you've mentioned that players can attain the top legendary rewards simply by playing daily with the free EB provided along with numerous token prizes, but the user experience isn't there. I want to do more than 3 portal runs in one session of gaming. I don't mind paying a few plat here and there to do a few more, but as it stands, all the players are seeing is one giant pay wall to enjoy their game.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hectororius For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Only complaint: lb needs to be decided by class.

Rogues will dominate since they can easily solo find a portal and quickly kill the boss. Warriors are forced to find a killer party or move at a glacial pace. Separate lb by class and I have no complaints. Energy can be bought from the auction house so I've been able to play 4hours straight without spending plat (although I accidentally spent 5 instead of opening one of my many energy kits).
    Your only complaint is about class, lmao. How many people can blow 3-10 million on these kits? How many people can blow 10k plat? Your problems are of no concern to most playing this game. So before we get on the class bandwagon, let's make sure we don't have another event that alienates 90% of the player base.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

lets see ... currently, as of now, the top is 2830, and the event is only ..... half a day ?
    2830 point is around (if 20 point per run) 141.5 run, which is about 2.4m (assuming 17k per portal) or 710plat

Assuming the event is 5 days long, and you do this 24/7, it'll be around 24m or 7100 plat to be first ...... seriously, if htey can spend that much, wont they have the arcane shard already??

not to mention if 10 ppl tie first, they'll all get a shard (and pet)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Goblin Event Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

I don't like this kind of event. Need to spend plat or gold just to enter the portal, I'd rather buy elixir kits and farm elite maps or km3 for locked crates. What do i get from spending 15-17k of Event energy kit? We got low chance of earning it again from this event. And what's with the level 2 rings? Ya, I think it's a joke. Told myself this is a waste of time and gold if i continue. I'll just consider this as daily quest.

Dislikes:
    -Spending plats/gold to enter portal
    - Less assurance of good loot
    - We spend more gold+plat+time and get less worth item
    - Low level ring / useless prize
    - Vanity discoloration
    - Long time to replenish energy
    - 10 platinum Anti-poison stone advertisement! I purchased it accidentally!
    - Same looks/visual/color of 4 bosses? (Havent seen other 2 yet, but they should have unique looks from each other to easily distinguish)

- token assurance for every boss
    - well balanced boss/mob difficulty
    - New particle effects
    - new pets
    - good pet stat & arcane ability
    Last edited by Zyphruss; 06-04-2014 at 07:33 PM.
    IGN: Surhpyz = Ijy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zyphruss For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Like what I said in the other threads. This events are only for plats user, rich people, and etc. Very very disappointed. Worst event ever. And some people to try to correct me in the other thread and who's right now me..well thier propobly disappointed by now

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Apart from the plat fest. You pretty much need to buy energy (either gold or plat) to get enough coins to be able to buy something with coins. In 1st 3 enters you earn 5 coins. Vanity is 25 coins and an egg is 65. Idk how long the event lasts, but most of us probably need 5days to get those 25coins, that is if each time is 5coins and not continues to be 3coins.
    Yes energy resets after 8h or so, but life doesnt. Then what is the point to play this all if nothing (or at least very little) can be gained?
    Isnt the event meant to be played for everybody?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Their reasoning is, if you log in daily and play with just the free balls that are offered, and the end of the event (Tuesday) you'll be abke to acquire the gold tier prizes and enough tokens to purchase multiple items. If you want to remotely attempt the LB prizes. you have a long and expensive road ahead of you.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Is an L8 Rogue supposed to receive an L2 Goblin's Quick Ring at Bronze level? It'd be much nicer to get a level scaled ring, or at least closer to one's level...

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Play to win > pay to win
    supposed to be like that on leaderboard..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I copy/paste my comment:

Ugly green armor of the watch says it all. Few months of expectation to get same vanity ("oh, no, it is no same, it is new, dont u see the color?") And the event... Lets rename it to "Pay Day". There would be a nice sound track
    "The PAYER takes it all
    The loser standing small..."
    Well, you know this song. It is as new as the vanity.
    Anyway, I better go sleep and even spend few days off.
    Looks like AL will never be fun again.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Okatare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I agree

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i kno rare i am also starting to consider stopping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I play for an hour to get 30 points. Can't chase the LB nor have fun farming tokens without plats/golds. Need to wait hours to get charge before I can play again? I don't care about LB anyway because all I care is the tokens. I don't have the golds to buy the energy which I can enter anytime. Sorry to say. Its lame.

Tarlok was better than this. Applause.

via orange caramel app.
    Last edited by Froxanthar; 06-04-2014 at 10:20 PM.