Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Complete list of current bugs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dill1sHere View Post
    A glitch to add would be the major boost in Woodland slayer gun... It does 900ish dmg on uncharged attack... A perfect Ex. of Assault does 400ish dmg (with my tests).
    The Assault gun has better stats while the Woodland gun still does way more dmg.
    Dill with it? xD

I'll add it to the list after verification. Sounds like an issue with certain pistols shooting charged normal attacks with simple taps that occurred with some of the L26 pistols too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

hi devs . I have notice that the pet ethyl is causing some of the mobs to freeze up and not die no matter how much damage it takes. .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    hi devs . I have notice that the pet ethyl is causing some of the mobs to freeze up and not die no matter how much damage it takes. .
    Yes, this is a confirmed glitch that happens very rarely when Ethyl is combined with specific weapons. Which weapon were you using, just in case?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

no specific weapon. happens with my mage and rogue. also with random players that's using ethyl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you for clarification!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nilbog Bug discovered in PVP. When an apposing player is killed by Nilbog, instead of from damage from the pet owner, the kill is not recorded in player stats for kill count, nor is it broadcast across the screen that the player even died!? When a player in PVP who has the flag dies from damage suffered from the flag, it displays the player was killed by themself.

When a player is killed by an apposing player, it displays that at the top of the screen. But if damage from Nilbog kills a player, there is NO MESSAGE at the top of the screen, and no kill count added to the owner of Nilbog

Please fix the critical error

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I remember someone posting this somewhere, but ... chaos jewel rounds (if you have an item with cracked chaos and compare with one that have no jewel, there's no difference )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dill1sHere View Post
    A glitch to add would be the major boost in Woodland slayer gun... It does 900ish dmg on uncharged attack... A perfect Ex. of Assault does 400ish dmg (with my tests).
    The Assault gun has better stats while the Woodland gun still does way more dmg.
    Its the very old 'bug' or intentional behavior(?) with the store guns, check the thread in my signature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

please fix this dc bug this has been happening to me since the shark week update, please try to fix in upcoming update... thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default \

Hi,now this has happened to me 3 times, whenever i go to hall of valheim always... there is always an invisible spider waiting for me like everytime i go and i'm about to kill the uberman or somerhing an invisible spider kills me -.- please fix....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeCharge View Post
    Hi,now this has happened to me 3 times, whenever i go to hall of valheim always... there is always an invisible spider waiting for me like everytime i go and i'm about to kill the uberman or somerhing an invisible spider kills me -.- please fix....
    I think I know what you're talking about.

The truth is, enemies like spiders that make an entry falling from the roof actually have their hitbox already spawned from before and yes, it's invisible and also target-able for one frame period after you walk close to them (and the animation of the spider dropping from above is started). I imagine that even a bit of lag can delay the roof-drop animation so it can appear as if you're being hit by something invisible.

You can kill "invisible" spiders. The best place to see that is exactly where you described (it's Tunnels of Valheim BTW) in the boss room at the end of the map. If you stand in the middle and spam arrows (as rogue) or fireball/ice (as sorcerer) you will notice that you're hitting invisible enemies.

The nature of the specific enemies (spawning invisible) as well as the fact that they spawn indefinitely are what's causing you this problem but I don't think it requires a fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I have my exp turned off on my twink and the pets are gaining exp. All except for my highest level pet prior to the client update. He is no longer my highest level pet but still won't gain exp. The pet that has surpassed him can still gain exp. Not sure if this is IOS only or across the board.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

New bug I recently found:

When you respec your skills while a skill is under cooldown, you can no longer map a skill in that skill slot. Test it out. You can respec over and over again, but you still won't be able to spec a skill. Only way is to restart application. I wasted a buttocks load of Platinum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    New bug I recently found:

When you respec your skills while a skill is under cooldown, you can no longer map a skill in that skill slot. Test it out. You can respec over and over again, but you still won't be able to spec a skill. Only way is to restart application. I wasted a buttocks load of Platinum.
    Yes, there are a few issues with that. Like sometimes when you try to swap a skill that hasn't been activated while another one of the four has, it still won't let you and/or result in removing the skill only.

I'll add both, thanks pve-newb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Another one.

You know the 5 Plat revive, where it gives 15 seconds of invulnerability to your nearby party members? During that 15 seconds, if you activate one of your own skills (i.e. invulnerability from Horn of Renewal or Arcane Shield), after the invulnerability is done from your skills, the 15 seconds of invulnerability wears off. So you can activate your shield 1 second after you use the 5 Plat revive, and the 15 seconds of invulnerability turns into 3 seconds. Hope you understood pvp-newb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Another one.

You know the 5 Plat revive, where it gives 15 seconds of invulnerability to your nearby party members? During that 15 seconds, if you activate one of your own skills (i.e. invulnerability from Horn of Renewal or Arcane Shield), after the invulnerability is done from your skills, the 15 seconds of invulnerability wears off. So you can activate your shield 1 second after you use the 5 Plat revive, and the 15 seconds of invulnerability turns into 3 seconds. Hope you understood pvp-newb.
    What kind of noob wastes his invulnerability while under an invulnerability buff already? I added it anyway though, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I could not find the original thread, so posting here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Bosses in maps that have a chance at a rare boss spawn (Bael II or Krunch II) have a glitched double red warning ring around their feet - it gives away if the second rare boss is going to spawn from the beginning of the fight.
    Imagine my excitement when I saw the double ring...
    Name:  doublering.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  186.0 KB
    and the disappointment when there was no Krunch.
    So, these 2 things (double ring and Krunch II) might not be related, or something is wrong with Krunch spawning.
    Disclaimer: my lameness is figurative but strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Hmm that's quite odd then because in both cases when we hunted for Krunch and Bael II, the double ring was there.. Thanks for the comment, I'll try to re-verify and remove that paricular bug if it's not the case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Ok so I got 2 more double rings yesterday at Frostir, no Krunch.
    Today I got another. This time I was careful to kill Frostir using damage, not DOT, and voila, Krunch appeared.
    No idea if it's related or anything, this is too rare to perform any real testing. Perhaps devs should look into it though.
    Or just leave the double ring not fixed, so we can do more testing.
    Disclaimer: my lameness is figurative but strong