Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin Event Update | Changes and What to Expect in the coming Ursoth's Assault Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by calicobridge View Post
    I don't see why we have to wait for Ursoth Assault to see and experience improvement in the goblin event. The main complaint in the feedback thread is how the energy system makes it impossible for non-plat spenders and rich players to enjoy and profit from the event. The update doesn't address that at all. Furthermore, placing a portal in the refugee camp only further encourages lazy people who don't even want to kill a few mobs to open portal.
    The portal in the event town can bring u to fight a boss??? O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mjrpain View Post
    So make the mob portals free and more rare and the village portal paid. Energy system is going to ruin this game.
    I agree with this.So simple.Want to use shortcut?You have to pay.Dont want to pay,look for your own portal.But those mobs portal must gone after 1 person have use it but its free.Doing it,everyone can enjoy the event.No more rant.Non plat user must work hard like usual.Afterall that energy kit is like elixir kit,isnt it?If you use it,it will let you play easier.
    Last edited by Archerios; 06-05-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    I have guildies who hoarded over 500 just for opening for this event at a chance for mythics. This is crazyyyy.
    ouch now the plat users that stacked locked will go gaga

plus u just removed the non plat users bread and butter to make some gold
    Last edited by valheeru; 06-05-2014 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Portal to Dungeon Added to Littleridge Refugee Camp

Players were exploiting portals by "holding them open" and entering to run event dungeons again and again. We love that you want to play more and more of the event, but this is not how the portals were meant to be used. We've added a portal to the Littleridge Refugee Camp that stays open 24/7 and costs one energy to enter. While portals will still spawn off of mobs in the world, you can use this new portal to spend your energy quickly and easily. If that's your thing. No need to hold them open
    Hmm so if you're aware that the portal is being exploited why not reset LB? Having the portal in town is nice (kinda) but it doesnt change the fact that this was exploitable and more than likely abused. If it wasn't then this change would not jave been made.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

So to be clear current locked crates will not drop new mythic during the Ursoth event??

Wow.
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

bcos then they r gonna lose their plat whale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kujimasun View Post
    Hmm so if you're aware that the portal is being exploited why not reset LB?
    And what about players who have spent thousands of plat already to obtain those leaderboard spots? And someone I know who has spent no plat, but many millions of gold to buy hundreds of those energy kits. How would that be fair to them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    In regards to the locked crates and Mythics, they will be in the next event. During Urosth's Assault there will be two Crates. During the event special versions of the Grand Watch crate will drop, containing the current Mythics as well as the new weapons. In addition to this event Crate there will also be an Exceptional version of the crate. This one is special in that it will contain double odds on the Mythics, as well as remove the Mythic Armor/Helms from the loot table to ensure more Mythic Weapons overall. Without going into too much detail there will be other ways to get the Exceptional Crates! More info on that when the time is appropriate.

These Crates will drop only during the event, and will no longer drop once Ursoth's Assault has ended. Any Crates that did drop, however that have not been opened will remain until they all have been opened.

This is the current plan, and subject to change but chances are unlikely. I do have to state that it may change because a lot of things are being re-thought for the Ursoth Assault Event given all of the information and feedback we are gathering during the Goblin Event. With Urosth's Assault planned to last quite a bit longer than the Goblin Event, we have a lot of refining to do to make sure it is fun and exciting for everyone. Don't worry, we're up to the challenge
    I think something has to be done to make regular locked crates interesting again. A year ago when you opened a locked crate, the mythic items you could get were all worth 3m-12m gold each. Then on top of those mythic items, we had the "double odds" mythic weapons weekend where you had better chances at looting mythic weapons. And of course you had a small chance at looting one of the few arcane items.

But now there is nothing mythic that is worth even 2m that drops from a locked crate. It's still those exact same mythics from a year ago with nothing new. So most of us are just holding the crates waiting for something better and not opening them. I haven't opened crates in a year, and I was actually planning to open a bunch once the mythic loot is improved. I realize there is a chance to get a very valuable arcane item, but the chances are too low unless you open a thousand crates. So I'm more concerned with mythic items, and right now I don't see anything worthwhile that can be looted, so I'm in a holding pattern.

My suggestion is adding the mythic weapons to the loot table of the regular locked crates, and then have the event "special" locked crates be the ones with double odds. Or if you want to be really interesting, you could call those event special crates "Ursoth's Locked Mythic Crates" where they guarantee a mythic weapon or Arcane item every time and cost 1000 plat to open. Then make them rare items that rarely drop from the event bosses, and possibly Elite Tindirin bosses. Make this special crate a mythic rarity item that can be rerolled from a legendary item, and you will get people farming with luck elixirs all event long hoping to loot one of these special crates. And if they do not have the 1000 plat to open one, they can sell it for many millions.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Man, talk about a buzz kill. Time to sell them all off. It sounds like STS plans to allow us to "craft" like 5-10 locked into one special locked.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

This is the current plan, and subject to change but chances are unlikely. I do have to state that it may change because a lot of things are being re-thought for the Ursoth Assault Event given all of the information and feedback we are gathering during the Goblin Event. With Urosth's Assault planned to last quite a bit longer than the Goblin Event, we have a lot of refining to do to make sure it is fun and exciting for everyone. Don't worry, we're up to the challenge
    Things may change guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Some conclusion

Remove energy system
    Plat user get portal at town, same as tarlok
    Non plat user search their portal by killing mob, same as tarlok
    Normal locked crate with normal odd for looted Mythic
    Event Locked crate with double odd for looted Mythic

Lb no need to reset, even with no energy system, i believe same people also be top 25 player, that obviously plat spender. Because the reward very interesting and everyone going to compete each other and people going to spend plat for this. They spend plat and worth name listed on lb, non plat user need to understand about premium player always get something special for what they spend in game.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hozukreti For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Im unable to put gems to my gear. Kindly check it out. The time always shows a -1sec.

Im using an android phone. Fyi.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    IGN: Anafreoiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archerios View Post
    Things may change guys.
    Yeah like the energy system they said they wouldn't do. I can't wait!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    And what about players who have spent thousands of plat already to obtain those leaderboard spots? And someone I know who has spent no plat, but many millions of gold to buy hundreds of those energy kits. How would that be fair to them?
    They abused a system to get ahead of others. What about the users who didn't abuse the system who don't have these items or better pets supposed to do about the lost money or plat?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    I have guildies who hoarded over 500 just for opening for this event at a chance for mythics. This is crazyyyy.
    Guildies who have saved at least 500 locks, everyone knows the casual openers are gonna drive up the lock price so the players that open the most locks have made sure to stock up on as much as they can to at least somewhat curb the gold cost of opening locks.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Ok every sts post this week has been worse than the one before.

Just today they made current event even worse with a working portal in town for the rich.

Then we are told our current lockeds won't have new mythics crashing the locked market costing low level players that rely on lockeds millions in gold.

Way to go Sts, this has not been a good week for you, your game is going down like the Titanic. Somebody better do something soon...

My entire guild is losing all faith in the game. If something isn't done to start reassuring folks I know folks will leave in mass. I mean some have already said they are leaving.

Sts you need to plug the hole we are taking on water fast. Folks are not just losing interest they are mad.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Thrindal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Still waiting for the missing pets to return to my stable. I hope this problem will be resolved soon, definitely before the Ursoth event. It's very frustrating to play this game with just five pets, I don't feel like playing at all. I'm also very angry about the fact that I spent real money to get some of those pets and I can't access them. It's like I have been scammed. What a crappy situation for Apple users, I don't have another android tablet just lying around to use. I feel like I should be compensated for my losses. So many updates and this issue is still not solved and no mention of when it will be. Extremely disappointed!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I waisted arround 200k for energy and just have 30 tokens..
    And in this event no new chest......
    Pls you guys dont need to show of like other games show some mercy for thr non plat ussers...
    Or u will lose new players how want to join the game.....
    Free to play pay to win....
    Btw u deserv to make money because its your rite but pls dont add real life money in every thing....and the tying I hate most....
    Pls pls pls....
    Dont be rude to us.....
    Why the night shadow is only for winners...
    He is a pink pet...
    And u r giving only to the winners....
    Pls add him to your urothos event from drop of any boss or from a chest......
    We cant affored a 10m pet so pls atleast add him ...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to warriorromio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

In addition to this event Crate there will also be an Exceptional version of the crate. This one is special in that it will contain double odds on the Mythics, as well as remove the Mythic Armor/Helms from the loot table to ensure more Mythic Weapons overall. Without going into too much detail there will be other ways to get the Exceptional Crates! More info on that when the time is appropriate.
    so there is ..... current lock crate, event lock crate and double odds event lock crate ??

any chance that you can craft and combine locks into an event crate or even double odds crate ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NJaNear View Post
    They abused a system to get ahead of others. What about the users who didn't abuse the system who don't have these items or better pets supposed to do about the lost money or plat?
    My buddy did not abuse any system. He spent millions of gold he had saved on buying those energy kits from the consignment shop, and then he spent the past 24+ hours running through portals over and over.

He did all of this and risked all those millions of gold because he wants to win the contest. You cannot change the rules midway. The best they can do is make the next event different.