Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Information on New Mythics & Locked Crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

So does this mean that all hard-core locked farmers who farm for almost a month for the current lockeds that they thought will have a chance to drop the new mythic weapons and hold them for higher price in ursoth event will be useless. Let say, the farmers which farm lockeds in almost a month(they don't waste time in chatting etc. Just log in and waste the time in farming those lockeds) farmed 500 locks to hold them until the ursoth event come where the new mythic weapons will drop from locks. Then suddenly you check the forum and find this thread...(what do you think their reaction maybe mad, maybe happy, maybe disappointment, maybe thinking to quit this game because they don't even inform them that there will be like, or maybe regret the time you play this game just to farm locks and in just a moment, the current lockeds will be useless, they will just drop price not what farmers expect. If you could convert atleast 2 locked-1 locked which drop mythic weapons will be just ok and 4 locks for 2x odd mythic locked or make the current lockeds qill be the one who drop shady and surge so it the price will go up not continously dropping price. But if you don't have plans for these. Prepare to lost farmers, hoarders, uninformed plat users who bought hundreds of locked but they don't have the chance to get those new mythic weapons because the one they planned to open is the one who just drop mythic that are now 800k-1.4m .

I know this is not that official and can be changed. If sts read this, pls have a look on those farmers, holders etc.(being one of them, this is definitely not good for us)
    I wish I misunderstand about this. But if it is the way it is, 2 words...(hardwork) (useless)
    Last edited by Goodhabbit; 06-05-2014 at 10:38 PM.
    After 3 years of playing AL I'm still a beggar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sigh... This is just sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neko View Post
    Judging from latest trends, highly unlikely.
    But after STS read all those locked farmer thought,I believe they will make locked crate in use for Ursoth event.Yes,I hope so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i hope i did understand wrong by my bad english... if i didnt , its what i am seeing On AL.
    1= farm lock isnt worth now if the lockeds will cheap

2= elites get boring to, also hard to find party, ppls not runing as befores because alot player on a WAiT AND SEE What will happen Mod

3= arena not worth to farm, and no news in arena its boring.

4= event not for free players / not for small play buyers to.

5= future events will be with energy ball so they are not for me to, thats mean no hope on future.

Also i have 700+ locked right now, my all farming times gone for nothing ?

so a pve player for its a Game Over ? what to do in game now ?

This news keep slaping and slaping on the Face, this slaps will be stop ? or will keep come ?

its really hard to understand STS points... if a free or small plat user cant enjoy the game <<< trust me they will just stop play, and a while later Huge Plat players will be bored to... am i wrong ? i am sure comminity know it to thats why i will still wait for the see what will happen ( ofcourse i will not active as before because nothing to do for me right now )

-- Energy bar event = i start play only 20-30 min now, its was 2-6 hour before..
    -- i just see my all lockeds efforts will be junk + new events will be energy bars to <<<< its made me open Google Store

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenomsChaos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I am guessing STS knows that there are many locked crates floating in the game, and they are trying to create a "crate sink" here.

For a double odds at the new mythic, I suppose it will be considered fair to combine 2 locked crates and costs 30 plats to open, and no more than that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ethertech View Post
    So does this mean that all hard-core locked farmers who farm for almost a month for the current lockeds that they thought will have a chance to drop the new mythic weapons and hold them for higher price in ursoth event will be useless. Let say, the farmers which farm lockeds in almost a month(they don't waste time in chatting etc. Just log in and waste the time in farming those lockeds) farmed 500 locks to hold them until the ursoth event come where the new mythic weapons will drop from locks. Then suddenly you check the forum and find this thread...(what do you think their reaction maybe mad, maybe happy, maybe disappointment, maybe thinking to quit this game because they don't even inform them that there will be like, or maybe regret the time you play this game just to farm locks and in just a moment, the current lockeds will be useless, they will just drop price not what farmers expect. If you could convert atleast 2 locked-1 locked which drop mythic weapons will be just ok and 4 locks for 2x odd mythic locked or make the current lockeds qill be the one who drop shady and surge so it the price will go up not continously dropping price. But if you don't have plans for these. Prepare to lost farmers, hoarders, uninformed plat users who bought hundreds of locked but they don't have the chance to get those new mythic weapons because the one they planned to open is the one who just drop mythic that are now 800k-1.4m .

I know this is not that official and can be changed. If sts read this, pls have a look on those farmers, holders etc.
    I wish I misunderstand about this. But if it is the way it is, 2 words...(hardwork) (useless)
    EXAMPLE = ME and my farm group...

i have 700+ locked and farmed all for the sell on new mythic update... my plan was sell all than buy a mythic weapon. and trust me its wasnt only 1 month as you said and its wasnt fun to farm that lockeds, keep run same map again and again isnt fun... i got a painly time for the save that lockeds for the start fun after new mythics <<< and my all painly times will be END without Fun ? No Way if this happen like that, there only thing to do " uninstall "

Right now with the energy system i am on the my limit... if my all farm going to be junk, i cant handle it anymore...

ALSO I NEED A ANSWER FROM DEV

can you clear this topic ? our lockeds going to be junk ? Because right now idk what will happen and i am Just waiting <<< i need a Correct Clearly answer for the draw my way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

All my locks are gonna be worthless.

(Shakes head of disappointment)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

another plats player favor..so disappointing if its true..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I panic sold most of my crates at 8k each. Only have around 100ish left. Perhaps I'll save just those to see what STS will do.

If it's like last event, it'll be 3 locked for one 2x odds, and then five 2x odds crates for 1 only new mythics crate. Yes, it's a crate sink.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 06-05-2014 at 10:00 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Gonna pretend I did not see this info-.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rean View Post
    I am guessing STS knows that there are many locked crates floating in the game, and they are trying to create a "crate sink" here.
    its acceptable if they make it on new cap.. but just not on new mythic weapon update...

Or if new mythics cant be found from old lockeds, than they better do we can combine 3 locked and open they for the free <<< its a good way to locked sink.

or new lockeds can be combine with the old lockeds for the FREE open...

if need a locked sink, we can giwe 10-20-30 idea for the STS...

So Many idea for the sink just going to write last one...

Arena Can Be Drop a New chest, and this new chest + 2 locked can be craft and be ready for the open Free, that new composed box will giwe every mythic arcane in game, only not new weapons <<< that way ppls will be Active to and old locked farming players will not upset to

Also its can be like that = chest + a number of old lockeds compose.. this box openable with 10 k <<< this will be help for gold sink to

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomsChaos For This Useful Post:

Baesa, Caloocan, Philippines, Philippines
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

7 plats to open new crates please :d
    Can't handle the power 9(>O<)9

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I hope we can loot the mythic with the lockes that we have right now,if not I'm am going to be very upset

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Wow. Just dont know what to say.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I would guess the special crates are going to cost a whole lot more to open than the current ones. If this is the case and they make it something ridiculous like 100plat to open an exceptional crate, the community will implode.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

no the locks now will go really high so keep ur crates listenn!!
    if it takes 2 normal crates to form a super one ( those 2 normal crates are your hard earned money ) the rich plat buyers will buy 1000s of dollars of plat open super locks and waste lots of money on YOUR lock we get gold they get their top items , we buy top items from them fair enough they waste real money we waste nothing but time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    i hope i did understand wrong by my bad english... if i didnt , its what i am seeing On AL.
    1= farm lock isnt worth now if the lockeds will cheap

2= elites get boring to, also hard to find party, ppls not runing as befores because alot player on a WAiT AND SEE What will happen Mod

3= arena not worth to farm, and no news in arena its boring.

4= event not for free players / not for small play buyers to.

5= future events will be with energy ball so they are not for me to, thats mean no hope on future.

Also i have 700+ locked right now, my all farming times gone for nothing ?

so a pve player for its a Game Over ? what to do in game now ?

This news keep slaping and slaping on the Face, this slaps will be stop ? or will keep come ?

its really hard to understand STS points... if a free or small plat user cant enjoy the game <<< trust me they will just stop play, and a while later Huge Plat players will be bored to... am i wrong ? i am sure comminity know it to thats why i will still wait for the see what will happen ( ofcourse i will not active as before because nothing to do for me right now )

-- Energy bar event = i start play only 20-30 min now, its was 2-6 hour before..
    -- i just see my all lockeds efforts will be junk + new events will be energy bars to <<<< its made me open Google Store
    Looks like you understand completely
    Ign: aknell/saananer/sourapples/xxogkushxx

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #58
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meljann View Post
    I hope we can loot the mythic with the lockes that we have right now,if not I'm am going to be very upset
    Yes.

When the Ursoth's Assault Event starts, current Locked Crates you have will get a new grafic icon and description and be changed to have a chance at the new stuff. When the event ends they will change back to normal.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Yes.

When the Ursoth's Assault Event starts, current Locked Crates you have will get a new grafic icon and description and be changed to have a chance at the new stuff. When the event ends they will change back to normal.
    thanks sam now everyone will be happy so now no more complainin threads since plat buyers will ALWAYS be on the top because they pay for this game and us free to play players only play because of the plat buyers fyi im not a plat buyer i do offera ive had 5k plat before all off offers maybe everyone should do the same if cant do any save 20$ its not that hard lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I guess that means sts has had enough. Or they have enough of our money they can say gotcha suckers. Cause we have been hood winked , led astray, told it was good when it really ment nothing. Sts counting are dollars and doing what they want to do with game play. No amount of crying will undo what is about to take place. It a boils down to 2 choices either play or don't. We don't mean nothing. I guess it's time to put in more time on my other games. I probably go to chat till it cost plat to do that, too
    Ign: aknell/saananer/sourapples/xxogkushxx