Thread: My Suggestion to Fix All Our Issues

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Default My Suggestion to Fix All Our Issues

So I've been sat thinking about everyone's issues since the Goblin Event and I've come up with a solution that benefits the players and STS alike.

As far as I can see these are the points that need to be considered:

STS still want high bursts of revenue.
    The Players want the game to be more playable and challenging, with greater value for money.

Things to consider:

Keep locked crates but offer a wider range of items. Limited vanities, special pets etc etc (we can never have enough of these IMO), myth weapons.

Keep the energy system, but make the energy tabs drop from bosses across Arlor at random. Also make the energy bar last longer (3 tries is not enough, maybe 5). This means that EVERYONE can easily farm them or plat buy them.

When the "Energy event" is released, let it run for more than 2 weeks, maybe keep it indefinitely.

Make 3 bosses in the event that you have to fight through to get the top tier loot. Make it so you have to work through all to get that small chance of looting a top tier item. This means that we have to play, we have to work for our items.

Make the event bosses hard, scale them so the hardest gives a chance of dropping the best loot.

Mythic weapons or the top tier weapons/items to be looted at an extremely rare rate from an elite boss of the special event. Doing this means that whether you are a plat buyer or not, you still have the same chance at looting the items as everyone else. For STS benefit you can still use elixirs for the loot, but the top tier items still very rarely drops.

Make more limited items available in the store. This satisfies those that want to spend, and the needs of STS.

By doing this you satisfy the end game players and the lower level players alike, whilst keeping STS in pocket. Low level players will have a Reason to work their way through the game and enjoy it, whilst the end game players have the fun in farming those top tier rarer items to their hearts content.

Thanks for reading, sorry if I've missed anything but this was done in the small amount of time u had today. I welcome all your thoughts.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post: