Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: event legendary pet prize ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default event legendary pet prize ?

hi all, i was calculateing...

nightshade egg only for top3 and LB like 30-45k point now..

1 energy = 15 k gold
    45000 LB point for killing like 3000 boss..

15x3000= 45mil <<< thats how much gold you used for the 45000 LB point

after kill this 3000 boss, you will gain like 4500 token, if you buy Event Bat pet for 65 token each << right now u can sell 80 k each.. 4500/65=70 ( 70 is the only for easly calculate, we are doing a avarage calculate ) <<< you earning it with kill 3000 boss 70x80= 5.5 mil,

3000 boss for avarage locked drop rate ? hmm on the jar or km3 i could say 5-10 boss for 1 locked and in event map its seems to me droping so much lockeds simple say it 500 locked << ? use 200 for the kits.. you will stay 300 lock win from here.. 300 lock = 2.5 mil

ahh and the gyrm.. how many grym do you think u can get from 3000 boss ? it was 500 k, and the gyrs is the main item profiting you can we say lepre + kit = 100 boss for 1 egg ?

Lockeds 2.5 mil + Token Sales 5.5 mil + grym pets = you will be like profit

on that calculate its not a p2w Race... ( i have other reasons for the hate this event but lets be honesty this Nightshade egg race isnt a p2w race )

btw i am thinking join that race because i can and prize is well ...

my question is <<< how much will be worth nightshade egg? do you think its will be 20-30 mil ? or 100+ mil ?

waiting experience answers for the follow my way <<< thx for share your expriences on your replys

EDiT : question is : how much you could offer for it ? and why

Edit :
    1= Numbers isnt %100 right.. its just a,simple calculate...

2 = dont be complain about gyrm prize droping Bat egg prize droping not 80 k <<< because just yesterday who find they sold for 200 k this bat egg <<< also grym was 900 k + to..

3= on calculate energys 15 k <<< its,posible to buy cheaper ( i did buy more for 11 k )

4 = and 3000 boss for 45000 LB point is negative number on the avarage its will up trust me

5 = 45000 LB point was the top 1 and my idea Goal is TOP 3 <<< not top 1 ...

so numbers is only here for the make you see picture

--What i am Seeing From This Picture

At the end of event you can be lose 5-25 mil, and gain 1 legendary pet ( ppls talking about 100-200 mil and thats the main reason i writed this topic and waited clearly answers for the start race or let it go
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 06-07-2014 at 07:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Are you talking about nightshade?
    To be honest, i did not quite understand a thing you Said, but the question was clear.
    Nightshade will be the most expensive PET so far, because there will Only be 3.
    Atleast i imagine that zeus would sell it expensive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

If true or zeus were to hatch those eggs there will be only 1 or 2 eggs in the entire game... regardless of truly awesome stats nightshade will be crazy rare.

Jester vanity sets sell for 15-20m and there are 40 of them if i remember correctly, nightshade will truly be a trophy pet for the ultra super rich. I too wonder what the price will be tho 50m? more? wait and see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

yes there will be only 3 pet and prize will be huge than worth...

its a legendary event pet, we are seeing every new event there better pets, pets keep geting better and better... and we dont know this,pet activity in the area. i think there a reason its why legendary...

my confused part

- pet will be 20-30 mil max ?

- Or pet will be 100+ mil, collecters really rich and they will not care activity ?

- Or super rich ppls,will not buy it and they will wait a new event or sale for this pet ?

Thx for reply jinathedama and matanofx
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 06-07-2014 at 05:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Are you talking about nightshade?
    To be honest, i did not quite understand a thing you Said, but the question was clear.
    Nightshade will be the most expensive PET so far, because there will Only be 3.
    Atleast i imagine that zeus would sell it expensive
    before than my question, all are just,a calculate... i ll do it simple you will understand now..

Top 3 LB point 30000 to 45000 rightnow. and this 45.000 LB point posible without plat, you need use 45 mil for the make 45.000 LB point..

and if you sell boss drops ++ in event place, you will earn back your 45 mil..

at the point useing 45 mil and finding items, and your finded items worth 45 mil... at this,point you are not loseing any gold if you can finish in Top3

hope u did understand now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

if there any huge rich collectors << ( who have 100-400 mil gold or unlimited plat )

theys answer will be GREAT and clear my questions turning around my brain lol

question = how much you could giwe for this pet ?

Edited main topic , also tryed to write it clearly...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 06-07-2014 at 05:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

People who are able to afford wont say it how much they would give.

if I had 2 nightshades, ill Open 1 and probably set minimum price to 100kk and 1 arcane shard.

but hey I wont have any lol...

The winners should just open and use the pets. Imho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

As of right now, any real offers I've received regarding the pet is around the 30 to 35m range. Wether I am going to sell it to them or not really depends on what the pet's active arcane ability is.

So, if a developer could post that information along with it's L41 passive, it would be highly appreciated. Currently, as a rogue, the pet is not that attractive to me although I know that it has stats that are favorable to a warrior.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    As of right now, any real offers I've received regarding the pet is around the 30 to 35m range. Wether I am going to sell it to them or not really depends on what the pet's active arcane ability is.

So, if a developer could post that information along with it's L41 passive, it would be highly appreciated. Currently, as a rogue, the pet is not that attractive to me although I know that it has stats that are favorable to a warrior.
    Info in here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...wards-and-More

Maybe this is at lvl 41. His damage and critical is appropriate at that level.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Raymonddr (SORCERER) / Raymonddrjr (ROGUE) / Raymondjdr (WARRIOR)
    Member of ELITE RUNNERS
    RETIRED for now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond05 View Post
    Info in here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...wards-and-More

Maybe this is at lvl 41. His damage and critical is appropriate at that level.
    Thanks dude! During competing, I've been out of touch on forums. Highly appreciated!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Also to the OP, 4500/65 ~ 69.23 only. More like only 69 because you can't buy 1/4 of a pet egg. So 69x50k= 3.45M plus the gyrm eggs so maybe 5M all in all. If all your other computations are taken here, then they have spent 40M already and still counting..
    Member of ELITE RUNNERS
    RETIRED for now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Thanks dude! During competing, I've been out of touch on forums. Highly appreciated!
    Your welcome. Do your best. Don't give up. All of the money you have spent already on this event is not worth it if you don't get the first place. ;-)
    Member of ELITE RUNNERS
    RETIRED for now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

hmm your 30-35 mil reply made me think its not worth for me right now to waste 7 day on hard play for 15-30 mil thx for reply

just wanted to be correct answers from the buyers.. because hearing ppls talking about 100-200 mil for for this Egg, and its made me seriously think about it

%99. i can be top 3 i think you understand how but its not right time to waste my 7 day, and if i waste 7 day right now <<< its shouldnt for 15-30 mil your reply is what i was looking.

THX for info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Your welcome. Do your best. Don't give up. All of the money you have spent already on this event is not worth it if you don't get the first place. ;-)
    The way I passed out scared me honestly, so I am done. I'll be running to help people already on board but I will not make any real attempt to pass True.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Also to the OP, 4500/65 ~ 69.23 only. More like only 69 because you can't buy 1/4 of a pet egg. So 69x50k= 3.45M plus the gyrm eggs so maybe 5M all in all. If all your other computations are taken here, then they have spent 40M already and still counting..
    still laughting at myself, also laughting you to on a simple avarage calculate like that, your 69.23.... made me laught

was sleepy mod i was simple calculate win + lose things yesterday i add ed locked drop rate to on event boss.. made a sinple calculate but writed it on forum with becarefull for the english

when i write there 700 egg me to shocked than i deleted locked + other drops wins calculates... also droped sale prize to 50 k,

( i had a,reason for the delete other wins )

after back i will make it a correct calculate ( in this there still comeing same point about win lose )

At the End its still a win as i reply zeus ( 15-30 mil depend on drop rate )

cleared calculate gtg now
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 06-07-2014 at 07:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

The way I passed out scared me honestly, so I am done. I'll be running to help people already on board but I will not make any real attempt to pass True.
    Ohh. Then take it easy. Health is more important than a game. You can't play well if you're sick or "dead" right? I also planned to compete in this contest. On the first day, i woke up and went to the game and you already had 2k points. I said, wth!! Only 5 hours have passed but you already have that much?! Then i went on the first few runs in the goblin event and bought a few energy kits then i realized how this will become very costly so i stopped. I don't have many millions like you. Just enjoy the event for now. Have fun. :-)
    Member of ELITE RUNNERS
    RETIRED for now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i prefer it be like 1-2 hour everyday <<< a timing limited event time each day... ( with 8 hour energy system its cant be i know )

i see you are alone on your char... and this event not healty for the alone players...

brain can die if dont sleep 2-3+ day <<<

without lose healty only way to win this event = play with your partner / sister / brother / causin / wife ++++

also if i do it, its mean my char will be run 7/24 wothout stop there no way for the alone players to catch me...

Nvm as i said i have more reason for hate this event, but this Top3 isnt a P2W

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Was it ever said that it would come as an egg? It's most likely gonna just be put in the winners stable and not made tradeable as an egg.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Was it ever said that it would come as an egg? It's most likely gonna just be put in the winners stable and not made tradeable as an egg.
    Yes, it has been said that it would come as an egg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Don't bother making yourself sick, i've done it before and it didn't end well. True has done very well and he must have got some secret method.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk