Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: event legendary pet prize ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    Don't bother making yourself sick, i've done it before and it didn't end well. True has done very well and he must have got some secret method.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk
    I don't think she's cheating anymore, perhaps she turned over a new leaf. Believe me, I checked first thing due to past occurrences. Thanks!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

It may be rare but its not gnna cost 200-300m lol....
    ( pets price is always low, since you cant sell them once u hatch)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Stop patting yourself on the back. You can't possibly catch top 3 at this point.
    There aren't 7 days left. There is about 52 hours left...69 if you're lucky and they end the event when they close office on Tuesday.

The current scores for top3 aren't frozen. They'll be moving up. Plus, if the top3 notice anyone approaching, they'll kick things back up. They wouldn't just let you pass them.
    Just you BEING in the top 25, you'll force the numbers up, as you'd then knock someone else out of the top 25, so there will then be someone gunning to knock you out of the top 25. And as you two fight to be in, you'll inch up to higher points, forcing others to keep their scores climbing. So, the fourth person would be raising their score as a result, to stay up top. And that means those in the top 3 will raise their score to stay top3.

In other words...to make top3...you'll need a minimum of 90k points. Expect 100k, if you're thinking about passing True. Good luck with getting all those points in such little time.

Also, your calculations are flawed. By you adding so many gyrm and Ironbite eggs into circulation, the price will definitely drop. Oh, and that's just your eggs. Remember how you'll be making 25 others run hard? That means they'll be adding in more eggs, too. Not to mention everyone else who is trying to get that 25th spot.

Zeus, if those are the best offers you're getting...open it. Don't let it go to merching. Big merchers who have ruined the price of arcane rings and shards...please, don't let them get their hands onto this. Bad enough they've been trying to manipulate prices of the jester vanities since the moment they came out. I wouldn't be surprised if someone is offering you 30-35m just to try selling it to a few wealthy warriors with 50m as a minimum price.
    Make yourself a nice warrior, if you don't want it going fairly unused on your rogue.

Keep it as a badge of what you have done in this contest. There will never be another contest as intensive as this one was.
    Last edited by Morholt; 06-08-2014 at 12:24 AM.
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    Stop patting yourself on the back. You can't possibly catch top 3 at this point.
    There aren't 7 days left. There is about 52 hours left...69 if you're lucky and they end the event when they close office on Tuesday.

The current scores for top3 aren't frozen. They'll be moving up. Plus, if the top3 notice anyone approaching, they'll kick things back up. They wouldn't just let you pass them.
    Just you BEING in the top 25, you'll force the numbers up, as you'd then knock someone else out of the top 25, so there will then be someone gunning to knock you out of the top 25. And as you two fight to be in, you'll inch up to higher points, forcing others to keep their scores climbing. So, the fourth person would be raising their score as a result, to stay up top. And that means those in the top 3 will raise their score to stay top3.

In other words...to make top3...you'll need a minimum of 90k points. Expect 100k, if you're thinking about passing True. Good luck with getting all those points in such little time.

Also, your calculations are flawed. By you adding so many gyrm and Ironbite eggs into circulation, the price will definitely drop. Oh, and that's just your eggs. Remember how you'll be making 25 others run hard? That means they'll be adding in more eggs, too. Not to mention everyone else who is trying to get that 25th spot.
    . [/b]
    i know the top 3 will not stop <<< and my mesage showes it clearly to.. last 1.5 day top3 list didnt get so much change...

Top1 <<< the person will not let me get closer to him its easy to see and i said my Goal was top 3 << not 1..

Zeus is Top2 and top 3 with hes point only 5 k more.. and zeus is alone player and didnt sleep days, he cant stay avake and if fall sleep, its can be 15+ hour sleep..

TOP 4 for not imposible to catch top 3 , if the person play 7/24 without rest.. we all seeing top3-2-4-5-6 all are resting cant focus game 24 hour in game...

in the that table i am seeing if a Rogue try to top3 with play 24 hour till event over it will catch...

if a player get closer to top3 << person will do hardcore but will need sleep...

But top3 and Top 4-5-6-7-8 points so closer and that players not focusing 24 hour << because maybe they are alone to ?

in that picture top3 not imposible as i said for the 24 hour active player... top 3 to 4 has 5 k point i think, now its 7 k... so for me i am seeing it was posible..

" also your calculateing flawed "

i said 15 k for energy = days ago they are 11 k, now 14 k and you can buy for cheaper with trade buy <<<

i said less locked drop ( event bosses lock drop really huge on me idk why, maybe lucky or there rate but my avarage more than i write there )

ironbite was 150++ k and more than that, right now its minimun 50-60 k and my table is 80 k <<<

gyrm yesterday 500 k, now 460 k.. and before than than ppls sold for 700k - 1 mil..

Example = first 3 day person selling 10 pet for 750 k each, Next 3 day selling 10 pet for 400 k.. 750x10= 7.5 mil from first 3 day ! 400x10= 4 mil from other 3 day..

4mil + 7.5 mil = 11.5 mil..

i am simple saying 500 k each pet 20x500= 10 mil

+also first day ppls sold for 1 mil each+

but you are telling me pets not 500 k, they are 460 k right now and prize keep droping everyday <<<

YOUR ANTi Calculate flawed
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 06-08-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

just clearing for you to see why calculate cant be flawed

1= i said 3000 boss for 45.000 point <<< its wery begative number, on the area 3000 boss will giwe you more than 45000 LB point

2= 3000 energy for i said 45 mil.. 15 k each...
    on avarage its 13 k each

3000x13= 39 mil <<

3 = first days it was hight prize to sell eggs and on avarage you will earn more than my numbers...

4 = i said before" you can lose 5-25 mil till event over and you will gain Top3 zeus get offer 35 mil... "

5 = bosses will drop energy bar to

Thx for Reply and Share your experiences

Your Anti Calculate Flawed

NOT = was checked Auc for Grym, 450 k sale pets ppls buying fast.. reason is so much player in AL or ppls stock but at the point right now 450 k easy to sell
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 06-08-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

From a profit stand point, a logarithmic graph would be the most effective. The prices are higher and number in circulation less on the first day. Also, the maximum number of points per boss is 40. Typically you get about 170 or more points every 5 runs in my experience once your party has enough points (higher points encourages better bosses).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    From a profit stand point, a logarithmic graph would be the most effective. The prices are higher and number in circulation less on the first day. Also, the maximum number of points per boss is 40. Typically you get about 170 or more points every 5 runs in my experience once your party has enough points (higher points encourages better bosses).
    nice to see players got my point thx for reply..

allready i made a great calculate 1+ day before than write my topic.. And really that perfect calculate Table was wery positive But there has a question in my head ---- What if i win and cant sell for my dreamed prize ---

its just a legendary pet, only 3 in server but still legendary and PET.. Jester set is my only collective item experience, and its a great vanity player can wear it everywhere.. but a legendary pet not like this, and jester was 20 mil..
    in that point i cant imagined about prize thats to why asked to wery rich ppls in forum

NOT : i love collect pets, if i have everything in game and +500 mil gold, and if %100 sure about on the future this pet will not lootable or buyable NEVER <<< in that case i could buy it for 150 mil to

Nvm Good Luck for the LB players...

---- after win it, dont try sell to me for 150 mil heheh. i am not rich, just a avarage player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

You have to consider every player running these maps as well as every person looking to buy tophe products of the event when calculating such a feat. You can't do it reasonably, or I would. You can get a Log graph (obviously a deterriating graph) but even that won't be accurate. It really isn't worth calculating.

All we know is that you will make less money every day. However, from experience I made the most money on day 2, therefore I was an anomalous datum point. Most players did make the most money on day two but the sea of exceptions destroys any chance at a correlative pattern.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

For all that hardwork and 3 pets in whole game, that's an exclusive pet. At least 200 million easy. Think of the effort made and the costs in gold/plat involved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Zeus, if those are the best offers you're getting...open it. Don't let it go to merching. Big merchers who have ruined the price of arcane rings and shards...please, don't let them get their hands onto this. Bad enough they've been trying to manipulate prices of the jester vanities since the moment they came out. I wouldn't be surprised if someone is offering you 30-35m just to try selling it to a few wealthy warriors with 50m as a minimum price.
    Make yourself a nice warrior, if you don't want it going fairly unused on your rogue.

Keep it as a badge of what you have done in this contest. There will never be another contest as intensive as this one was.
    The person I am selling it to is *anonymous* whose been supporting me with many many kits. So, regardless of price increase, I will sell it to him at 30 to 35m.

Yes, I know that it is not worth that price, but without support, I doubt I would be willing to spend all that money myself.

Furthermore, I already have everything in the game. There's no reason to be greedy to my supporters and ask for more. Initially, I wanted to keep the egg within the guild but as costs escalated, that was not longer a foreseeable option. Selling the eggs to my investors, who were part of getting me there in the first place seemed like a good choice. :3

PS: Let me not forget to recognize Karma's and TC's officers. Combined, they may have sponsored around 20m of my kits!
    Last edited by Zeus; 06-10-2014 at 08:49 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Are you serious with that argument, Venom?
    You acknowledge that if you approached top3, the top 3 would move up their scores hardcore...but they'll need sleep eventually? First, you fail to realize they've already been resting and everything. They'll be fresh to game before you ever get near them. And second...you think somehow you'll be able to catch up and not get tired yourself, and still be able to not need to sleep? That whole argument is simply.......did you get hit in the head recently? Jeeze, that made absolutely no sense.

Next...
    I believe Zeus said the fastest points can be gotten is about 1,000 per hour (with an extremely high cost to do). You would have had around 55 hours to run. That's 55,000 points. That wouldn't have been enough for top3, even if you had programmed a bot to run perfectly & non-stop AND they all stopped playing!

Again: get over yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You acknowledge that if you approached top3, the top 3 would move up their scores hardcore...but they'll need sleep eventually? First, you fail to realize they've already been resting and everything. They'll be fresh to game before you ever get near them. And second...you think somehow you'll be able to catch up and not get tired yourself, and still be able to not need to sleep? That whole argument is simply.......did you get hit in the head recently? Jeeze, that made absolutely no sense.

Next...
    I believe Zeus said the fastest points can be gotten is about 1,000 per hour (with an extremely high cost to do). You would have had around 55 hours to run. That's 55,000 points. That wouldn't have been enough for top3, even if you had programmed a bot to run perfectly & non-stop AND they all stopped playing!

No no, fastest points an hour is around 3k. It's a very high cost though, around 1-2m an hour. Not trying to weaken your argument, btw.

Yes, I agree though. Starting from scratch, you have no chance. However, #4 and #5 can easily be #2 and #3.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    No no, fastest points an hour is around 3k. It's a very high cost though, around 1-2m an hour. Not trying to weaken your argument, btw.

Yes, I agree though. Starting from scratch, you have no chance. However, #4 and #5 can easily be #2 and #3.
    That's under the idea that you and Eryika would allow yourselves to be passed, though. I'm sure you two are monitoring the leaderboard enough to keep a safe distance ahead of the competition.

3k/hour...if you get Payne every single time...that's 45 seconds/run, from the time you get in, run, kill, and re-enter. Fun. :P
    Last edited by Morholt; 06-08-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

That's under the idea that you and Eryika would allow yourselves to be passed, though. I'm sure you two are monitoring the leaderboard enough to keep a safe distance ahead of the competition.
    I know Eyrika is running out of funds, so now comes the endurance factor of the race. It should be interesting to watch. :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Yeah, 1k points in 20min blew my mind. And, then it blew my stash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Yeah, 1k points in 20min blew my mind. And, then it blew my stash.
    So let me fund it if you're running with me. You know I insisted!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

So let me fund it if you're running with me. You know I insisted!
    Nah, its fine. Think of it repaying you for bringing the human paperweight.

PS: I'm holding 150 kits at the moment. I can't play today though, stomach issues,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Next...

i dont know why you are pushing yourself to try find negatives on my topic Runers correcting with it but you are,still trying to push yourself for the say other way

there 2 negative point u seeing on my calculate.. money and timing cant be as i said << thats your believe.. lets be clear it..

1= Why timing Calculate cant flawed as you saying...

-- zeus and crow just said it 1 hour posible to 3 k point ( golden tier better points ) lets say it 2.5 k lol.. u can calculate it for 2 k point every hour to top4 50 k LB now clearly showes my calculate cant be negative as you saying..

- when i write this mesage, top 3 point was like 20 k, top 4-5-6..24 like 8 k

2= Gold Topic = did u check classychick gyrm sale how many egg she selling ? till event over if LB top3 got 100 k LB point <<< its mean person used like 50 mil on kits + energys.. ( dont forget bosses will drop energy to)

-- my gold calculate cant be flawed as you said, 45 k LB point will be cost you 20-25 mil.. i writed there 45 mil for the dont push everyone try it ( not fair for LB ppls also not fair for me to if i start it i dont want so many others to try same )

- if you are a good merchant and sell your founds fast <<< you will earn back your used golds maybe can be profit..

- if you are wery unluckly you will
    not get drops like i said but heey i writed on my first post AT the End you can be lose 5-25 mil but earn a top3 prize... Total used gold will be 50 mil lol how you can be lose more than 25 mil ? read it = iMPOSiBLE
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 06-09-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

And zeus << idk how many ppl in game have 500-900 mil.. if the game have more Rich ppl like that, this pet will be worth more than 50 mil maybe 100-200 mil but as i said idk if there ppls with that money and i dont want know it if there more number of player rich like that

if i imagine there many ppl have 500+ mil and everything in game << my first step will be look my stash and count my gold than everyone can understand how it will be on feelings ahahahha..

NOT: count my gold will not take long 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 done
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 06-09-2014 at 11:28 AM.